IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was merely posting stats from an industry site dedicated to tracking sales and movement.

Many chips have already sold here for $18. No need to carry your negative vibes from other threads over to this one. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm simply informing others if the floor prices according to Chaomi.
Not shooting anyone, i love the messenger :)

I just said that i am not able to get that yet...

•••

One of the things I dislike most about text messages and forum posting is the language barriers and ability to discern emotions behind words. My apologies if I interpreted wrong or put words in your mouth.

Depending on your patterns... I've seen some sold here for that and more.

Best of luck to you brother.

Last edited:
•••
Grrr. I have 2 chips. I really wish I had gotten more at the low price before they sold out.

D-:

•••

Did you try? Via what method? Auction? I'm thinking you could probably get $18+ each if you listed them at Fixed Price and just kept bumping.

•••
Did you try? Via what method? Auction? I'm thinking you could probably get $18+ each if you listed them at Fixed Price and just kept bumping.
Just offer section... so far offers are like $8 per....

And yes, maybe i could get 18 if i tried harder... but its not where i wanna sell at anyways ;)

•••
Tell me where i get $18, what i can get is the floor to me... not what someone paid somewhere :/

Just put one chip here in auction and you will get more than $15-$16 per chip. Try and see for yourself.

•••
The new floor as of today is $20.74, according to Chaomi.

Last edited:
•••
Ssgg.biz sold for 1200 + yuan

•••
Floor is now $25.07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone I sold to is going to make a nice profit. Good luck everyone.

•••
Floor is now $25.07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone I sold to is going to make a nice profit. Good luck everyone.
why namepros is not reflecting it?

•••
I hope we are gonna see $50 by the New Year party! :)

•••
why namepros is not reflecting it?

The biz buyout was mentioned on NP early on and I'm assuming a lot of people on NP have a lot already in their portfolio. Lastly, there is alot of deals being made behind closed doors. I've sold close to 100 of them via PM's. I know many other resellers who've been purchasing in bulk here also.

If you check Chaomi the prices are rising very rapidly in a short period of time. I doubt most here check the floor pricing daily.

•••
The biz buyout was mentioned on NP early on and I'm assuming a lot of people on NP have a lot already in their portfolio. Lastly, there is alot of deals being made behind closed doors. I've sold close to 100 of them via PM's. I know many other resellers who've been purchasing in bulk here also.

If you check Chaomi the prices are rising very rapidly in a short period of time. I doubt most here check the floor pricing daily.

This is indeed good news.How much price appreciation do you think is possible in 4L.biz
Crazy as it sounds 4l.bz is also going towards buyout

•••
This is indeed good news.How much price appreciation do you think is possible in 4L.biz
Crazy as it sounds 4l.bz is also going towards buyout

I wouldn't dare make any predictions. I'm no self proclaimed expert brother. However, I earnestly believe .biz will surpass .org in pricing. Even before the buyouts .biz numerics and LLL did very well for an extension westerns disposed and ignored for the most part. Who knows when they'll steady but for now I'm enjoying the daily rise. It may be rising too fast for some but I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts.

•••
Yup it seems good. Nobody is checking chaomi daily due to holiday season and all.Hoping that after 15th jan things are going to pick up.

•••
Hold ur .biz I am predicting it will achieve llll.cc rates ..and will cross .org which will happen shortly

•••
LLLL.biz beats LLLL.org

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151227-101544.png
    Screenshot_20151227-101544.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 23
•••
Hold ur .biz I am predicting it will achieve llll.cc rates ..and will cross .org which will happen shortly

Whats the floor price of LLLL.cc?

•••
•••
•••
Couple of weeks ago 4L.biz chip domains where dropped by the numbers, now you see that only +/- 6 chips per day are dropped and caught immediately.

•••
•••

We ALL are eagerly waiting for your prediction to come true

•••
Hopefully after Chinese newyear

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back