Dynadot

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
grabbed one is XBTC exchange bitcoins baby

•••
•••
•••
•••
Someone pointed out .biz has more importance than .org in china, so it might have value better than .org

If that was the case, don't you think .BIZ buyout would have happened earlier than .ORG ?

•••
If that was the case, don't you think .BIZ buyout would have happened earlier than .ORG ?
Do you think buyout is done by some handful of people ? People read, people believe and people invest. So which was done first doesnt matter. May be most of the .biz patterrns with tripples were done when .org buyout happended and no one noticed then ?

•••
Do you think buyout is done by some handful of people ? People read, people believe and people invest. So which was done first doesnt matter. May be most of the .biz patterrns with tripples were done when .org buyout happended and no one noticed then ?

We haven't read anything here that makes us understand what really Chinese wants.

You are misreading my question... My question is if .biz are better than .org, then the buyout should have happened first...Why it took them so long after .org to have a .biz buyout?

•••

Exactly. Well said !

May be most of the .biz patterrns with tripples were done when .org buyout happended and no one noticed then ?

Wrong. I was paying close attention to both extensions and I can tell you, patterns for .biz were available long after the .org buyout.

•••
Wrong. I was paying close attention to both extensions and I can tell you, patterns for .biz were available long after the .org buyout.
I just speculated it, didnt say they were already gone. In this very thread people have said that Chinese people prefer .biz over .org. Am saying what I have read. Am not Chinese so I dont know the inside story :P

•••
I understand.

Regardless, I am sure most people invested in both extensions. So really, it's a win win..

•••
People tend to bump biz over org. Org is an internationally accepted extension for some purposes. Do not compare apples with bananas. Biz is comparable to .co, info, .us, .in or other gtlds. Honestly, If I had a business and my business name was available for .co or .biz, I would definitely go after co. Of course, I would reg com/net/org firstly, if they were available. I would not care for renewal fees.

•••
People tend to bump biz over org. Org is an internationally accepted extension for some purposes. Do not compare apples with bananas. Biz is comparable to .co, info, .us, .in or other gtlds. Honestly, If I had a business and my business name was available for .co or .biz, I would definitely go after co. Of course, I would reg com/net/org firstly, if they were available. I would not care for renewal fees.
I'd compare .biz with .ws

•••
Presently, what it all matters is: what Chinese like or prefer? And they prefer .biz much more than .org.

It does not matter what western people like. Current boom is completely driven by China. So in the end, all it matters is "what Chinese are buying or investing".

•••
Presently, what it all matters is: what Chinese like or prefer? And they prefer .biz much more than .org.

It does not matter what western people like. Current boom is completely driven by China. So in the end, all it matters is "what Chinese are buying or investing".

but, but

China ~ fluctuation, instability

USA ~ stable, no fear, makes sense, good for all.

•••

This is right on the spot. Now the question is, how can we know when to sell?

•••
This is right on the spot. Now the question is, how can we know when to sell?

watch sales and when they reach a number you think you are comfortable with, sell sell sell.. ;)

•••
In the end of 2014 one guy droped
6000 lll .biz domains!
I regd myn.biz, and let it go. Now it is in chinese hands.

•••
So has anyone sold 4L biz yet?

•••
i am holding, I sold 5 @ $12 each the other day. looks like they are a couple dollars higher now so they are rising. Slowly ...

•••
i am holding, I sold 5 @ $12 each the other day. looks like they are a couple dollars higher now so they are rising. Slowly ...
Did you sell them here at NP? BIN or Auction?

•••
i had them in auction 24 hrs no $8 start so i pulled and instantly got a pm offer for $9 each. being the nice guy i am i settled for $12 :)
Yes, here on NP

•••
So has anyone sold 4L biz yet?
I sold all 48 in bulk already (at around $10 each) - but only because I'm bidding on one name I really want.... and I'm too impatient to wait for $20+

•••
I'm trying to sit on my hands ;)

•••
@ BlueBox Hope it is a good one your wanting, those 48 would bring a fair price soon.. Good Luck

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back