Dynadot

Are you .IN or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mole

Insectivora MemberEstablished Member
Impact
This thread is for seasoned ccTLD battlehards.

On Tuesday February 15th, .IN goes live for real-time open registrations. Will you be participating, and if so, why? Will it be more money burnt in the spirit of speculation like .CN, or will it be a good investment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Please post here as you see .IN registrars opening their door. :D

•••
•••
Just talked to goodluck domain guy. He said Its for real time registration they will open at 13:30 IST.. They r woking on preregistred names for now..

Go GO..

News.in shows in directi account. check whois

•••
•••
•••
•••
So is that another hour and a half? I wonder if that's just for GoodLuckDomains..maybe they're using the first hour and a half to get pre-orders filled? Anyone have any info?
DD24 has stopped taking pre-reg's so it must be very soon.Agh,the suspense is killing me.

•••
which site is actually selling the cheapest dotIN domain?

•••
It seems dd24 is slow. The names I pre-reg'ed with them are either taken by other registrars or not reg'ed yet.

•••
It will be interesting to find out if all these regbots crash their systems ;)

•••
It seems InterNetX and DirectI are getting a lot of the names I'm checking

•••
Just checked some of the names that I pre-reged through DD24 - most have gone to others in other agencies today or are coming up un reged - looks like DD24 were not near the top of the list for names.

Has anyone yet seen a name go to DD24 yet?

•••
Yes, Invent.In

tinggg said:
Just checked some of the names that I pre-reged through DD24 - most have gone to others in other agencies today or are coming up un reged - looks like DD24 were not near the top of the list for names.

Has anyone yet seen a name go to DD24 yet?

•••
Any updates on live registrations?

•••
Mmmm a german registrant from a german registry......anyone else seen other names form Key-Systems?

•••
wow .. most of the names go to directi ..

I got three..

•••
When is live reg opening !@!!

•••
I actually pre-reg'ed Invent.In with DD24. I hope they haven't ripped me off.

tinggg said:
Mmmm a german registrant from a german registry......anyone else seen other names form Key-Systems?

•••
•••
Another one of my DD24's pre-regs, Weblogs.In, was also reg'ed by DD24 - again, not in my name. Does not look good...

•••
DD24 was able to get 4 of my pre-reg's..4 that are very good,but not at the extreme top of my list.

•••
Some of my pre-reg's are coming in

•••
Still searching for live .in registrations... no sites even mention when that will start.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back