IT.COM

Are you .IN or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mole

Insectivora MemberEstablished Member
Impact
This thread is for seasoned ccTLD battlehards.

On Tuesday February 15th, .IN goes live for real-time open registrations. Will you be participating, and if so, why? Will it be more money burnt in the spirit of speculation like .CN, or will it be a good investment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DD24 is just coming up invalid entry for me - anyone got a reg through?

•••
Anyone getting DD24 to work? It just comes up with error messages for me...

•••
•••
DD24 comes up with errors most of the time but it works occasionally for me

•••
Yayy! Looks like each name is $25 there.

•••
•••
Is that one live now for .in?

•••
Anthony said:
Is that one live now for .in?

i dont know but it seems like.

•••
•••
Looks like its just DD24 registering live so far...

•••
that gonna cost me 4 .com domains if i go with dd24

•••
Any other live regs?

Last edited:
•••
good luck domains now regging

•••
•••
Anyone registered through Good Luck Domains? Do you know yet if you secured any names?

•••
$16 at Good Luck Domains!

•••
tinggg said:
Anyone registered through Good Luck Domains? Do you know yet if you secured any names?

I was just able to hand reg iii.co.in at GoodLuckDomain.Seems like it's worth the $8.50.They're cheaper than DD24.

•••
Directi registration applet up but not working :(
_____.in - status unknown

•••
Wow! Nice one, Matt! $8.50, too!

D'oh, someone got compla.in before me. LOL!

•••
I refilled in $200 for Directi for a few non-descript names, and they are still not working while DD24 and Goodluckdaddy are getting business from all the early comers.

What a farce!

•••
Okay, I'm done for the moment. Almost bankrupted myself. Now, I'll just have to do some hard work selling :)

•••
I pre-regged with Good Luck Domains, they only send you a Customer ID to log into the domain manager once you've secured a domain with them. I have emailed them 3 times over the past week with no response so I have no idea if I got any with them - guess i'll have to wait and see if I get and "good luck".....

Anyone here know if they've secured with GLD?

Cheers

•••
tinggg said:
I pre-regged with Good Luck Domains, they only send you a Customer ID to log into the domain manager once you've secured a domain with them. I have emailed them 3 times over the past week with no response so I have no idea if I got any with them - guess i'll have to wait and see if I get and "good luck".....

Anyone here know if they've secured with GLD?

Cheers

Try searching for the names in their search and see if they come up as available.

•••
Directi still 'status unknown' blah

•••
goodluckdomain is having a bit of bad luck... now their site is really slow and its hard to register anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back