Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually make that two so far lol organicdiners.com

•••
Couple more and Im done for today...
celebritynightclub.com
racerbabes.com
vegasadultlife.com
vegasfastfood.com
vegasgaybar.com

•••
•••
•••
celebritynightclub.com
racerbabes.com
vegasadultlife.com
vegasfastfood.com
vegasgaybar.com

All nice picks!

•••
•••
Damn I couldn't resist a few more....
lotteryprovider.com
lotteryproviders.com

•••
Point taken. I wasn't aware most of your domains were regged thru 2017 at the time of my last comment.

Here's what led me to assuming you may not be aware of renewals:
  • You've only been a member here 9 months, not yet a full year. I wasn't sure if you went through a renewal crisis. Renewal crisis meaning more renewals than you can afford come all at once. If they're not liquid domains, you'll either have to renew, drop, or give a few away for free here.
  • You've mentioned CoCa Cola as the most famous company to own a 63 character domain. They own this because they bought Ahh.com Why not spend $600/ year in renewals to have a pyramid of 3L to 63L .coms when you're the worlds biggest advertiser. The 60 additional .com purchases is marketing, in addition to their 3L.com investment. I think it's important to realize the difference between investing and marketing. At one point they used each domain differently. Reddit link to more about this
  • Where are the sales? The longest reported sale on NameBio is a 42L .com from last week for low XXX and a 42L .de for $X,XXX in 2010. Only 2 sales reported with 42+ characters.
I'm usually a fan of domain innovators who go out of the norm and prove us wrong. The fact that you have nearly 4,000 domains listed in your Sedo portfolio begins to make me think your strategy is madness. I have no idea how many of those are 63 domains. I hope the 63L domains are marketing dollars for your other domains and/or something else, and not investment dollars being spent on these out of the norm domains.

To reiterate on why I disapprove of the "If I sell one, I will be able to renew all" strategy. This is what every gambler tells themselves. I thought domain investing wasn't as bad as gambling, since the gamble essentially lasts an entire year. Renewals can eat up all our of profits to the point holding doesn't make sense any more. Sometimes the smartest thing you can do is walk away from the table and cut your loss's. With domaining, this mean's focus less on registering names you aren't willing to renew and start working harder on selling domains you aren't going to renew.

To end this comment with something nice. You have some nice .top domain hacks / keywords. V/i/r/t/u/a/l/D/e/s/k.top being my favorite. Best of luck with Domaining @kingof.top

I also think virtualdesk.top is a great domain.

Let me reply to your statement/s:

• Yes, renewals are nothing new for me - as the moment as I register a domain I don't know if I will renew it or not (with some exceptions) - this depends simply on my situation in which I will be at the time of the respective expiration date/s.
  • All my 63.DOMAINS are artwork or marketing domains which I offer as artwork or marketing domains for people / companies which like artwork or marketing domains like those.
  • Yes, the background of Coca-Cola's 63 character domain is marketing. I have made a post about their 'domain pyramid' (BTW I also own some kind of 'domain pyramids') months ago here: www.namepros.com/threads/domain-featured-on-sedo-toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop-top.864456/page-4#post-5251448
  • Yes, domaining is risky - I am fully aware of that my domain strategy is 'a jump into cold water'. I will see how long I am able to swim and if there will be an or some island/s (sale/s). So, as I said, sale/s will come or not, I don't care.

Thanks a lot for your opinion.
Best of luck with your own domains / strategies.

•••
I rarely hand-reg domains nowadays, but today I felt like grabbing a few about future technologies.

LaundryFoldingRobot.com
A bunch of "car to car" and "car to x" related domains.

I also registered a name for a friend "HowToCleanBrass.com". He wants to create a blog/informative site on that with adSense revenues. It has 15K monthly searches, not too bad. Good luck to him with that.

These are my only hand-reg in months.

•••
celebritynightclub.com
racerbabes.com
vegasadultlife.com
vegasfastfood.com
vegasgaybar.com

You should register : LasVegasFastFood.com

It has more monthly search and a better CPC than VegasFastFood.

•••
•••
You should register : LasVegasFastFood.com

It has more monthly search and a better CPC than VegasFastFood.

What's so great about this domain?

I've searched this before. Why? Food can get quite expensive on the Strip when you're not using comps / promo's like Groupon and what not. Sometimes you want to know where the fast food joints are.

Answer: There's a few fast food courts on the strip. Google will show you where. I later learned Las Vegas has a few Apps that allow places that typically don't deliver to be delivered by regular people. Basically food delivery drivers on an Uber type platform.

Back to my point, the people usually searching for fast food in Vegas are those who are cheap, drunk, and/or losing money. Granted Vegas is full of those people, but besides parking, what can this domain be used for? A new fast food start up out of Vegas, capitalizing on the exact match searches?

•••
•••
•••
•••
BillingSetup.com
FaceTuber.com
LooseUp.com
Domaineus.com

•••
•••
•••
HarleyHardTail.com

If you don't know about harleys good these keywords :)

•••
One more for tonight PenisEater.com LOL!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

•••
•••
•••
•••
oled.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back