Dan.com

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

54 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impact
a fun game. i'm hand regging all the time!

my latest is MarieAntoinette.net. So not that great for selling (maybe low $xxx if I'm lucky), but the stats on it are nice.

On google something like 165,000 searches a month (nearly 6,000 a day), and non hyphenated (and hyphenated!) versions taken in all major TLDs. Healthy CPC rate, and good searches for sales of wigs, costumes, books and DVDs.

hopefully i or someone else will be able to convert it into a nice earner some day

yandig

Say DomainsTop Contributor
Impact
cogger said:
XXX WARNINGXXX
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
XXX WARNINGXXX

Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.
In a related move, I registered Conventional Heating .com
It's got over 100,000 Google results for the exact keywords and seems well suited for a heating site. Now for development...

Impact
yandig said:
In a related move, I registered Conventional Heating .com
It's got over 100,000 Google results for the exact keywords and seems well suited for a heating site. Now for development...

Nice name, lots of ways it can go.

Also another addition: NationalMostWanted.com

Impact
Took advantage of the .99 infos at Godaddy and picked up 30yearmortgage.info

got

netbookSecurity.com

netbooksecure.com

netbooks are going to be huge and there will be huge emphisis on security

Impact
Just Regged ChannelJ.tv

I am currently in Asia, and while watching tv I noticed a station called Channel J. I bulked checked availabilty on channela- channelz focusing on .tv and .com and only ChannelJ.tv was available.

PS: ChannelR.net is the only dot net available if you want to pick it up.

xman

New MemberVIP Member
Impact
HighSpeedConnectivity .com

ForbiddenRelationship .com

Will be develop and be sold in 5 - 10 years

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Contributor
Impact
I was going to register taxvillage.com (8 year old, net and org taken) but the Godaddy $1.99 code quit working.

J73 said:
Just Regged ChannelJ.tv

I am currently in Asia, and while watching tv I noticed a station called Channel J. I bulked checked availabilty on channela- channelz focusing on .tv and .com and only ChannelJ.tv was available.

PS: ChannelR.net is the only dot net available if you want to pick it up.

Must have dropped. Last time I checked, all ChannelA-Z.tv and A-ZChannel.tv were taken.

Lucky you! ;)

MicroGuy said:
I was going to register taxvillage.com (8 year old, net and org taken) but the Godaddy $1.99 code quit working.

Nabbed this one - I love keyword + village domains. Too good to pass up.

Impact
rocknrollo said:
got

netbookSecurity.com

netbooksecure.com

netbooks are going to be huge and there will be huge emphisis on security

hmmm, I hear ya. Not to get off the topic here but I got EncodedSecurity.com / SecurityEncoded.com last year at the same time codedsecurity.com WAS available and I passed on it.

------------------------

anyway no hand reg. of the day yet here but I have a couple in mind and have to decide.

Last edited:
Impact
Post your hand registrations here

Show off your hand domain registration abilities. Post the best names you have hand registered in the last 2-3 years. I will start:

ParamusMalls.com
TravelDataPrivacy.com
SlimeEels.com
MadCowSettlement.com
BSESettlement.com

(this is not a for sale listing. this is just for people to show off names they have hand-registered recently rather than acquired on the aftermarket.)

Impact
99.6% of my 300 have been hand reg's. One of my favorites and very recent is DomainAdminister.com / net ;)