Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
saralseva.png

SARALSEVA.co.in

Saral = Simple
Seva = Service

(SARALSEVA.com, SARALSEVA.net, SARALSEVA.org and SARALSEVA.in already in my portfolio !!)

•••
SlammedRides in the king!

Last edited:
•••
Today's handpicked register by me...

Iyun.in ~ 512.5 K Back links
Sken.in ~ Light, Shine
HtmlGuide.in ~ HTML
Aula.in ~ Class
SeoLink.in ~ SEO
Urus.in ~ Governance
Etic.in ~ Moral
Soof.in ~ soof or So Of
Ni8.in ~ Night !
G20.in ~ G20 Summit , The Group of Twenty

•••
...regged

BALTIMORE1.COM

kinda surprised, it musta been a drop...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Seebeach.com
Seetablet.com
Seetablets.com
Seecomputer.com
Seefights.com
SeeTvs.com
Seebasketball.com
Seeipad.com
Seeipads.com
Seepoker.com
Seelaptop.com
Seelaptops.com
Seeiphone.com
Seeiphones.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What a gem, if I say so myself :P

REGLIDE

king

•••
Registered few VR names today:

VRAquatics.com
VRPhysicals.com
VRPhys.com
VRHSE.com / HSEVR.com

•••
8text.com
runi.me
ulta88.com

•••
•••
•••
hm... no, that was a "bought an at least short droppig one for a 5$ to play with it and learn selling"

•••
instinct or deleted lists ? :P

Instinct ) Surprised that they were available (not sure if they were ever dropped). I mean it does not get any bigger than HSE for any industrial company and just any company.

You could actually simulate HSE situations on VR and train people to react properly before things happen, as well as test them.

For VRPhysicals.com just thought process "I need to get a regular physical, but to lazy to do it. Would be nice if it can be done without actually leaving your home/office" ) Then also checked VRPhys.com as a) it can be short for the other one; b) it can stand for Physics or Physical world vs Virtual )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back