IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
London Souvenir .co.uk - not a big fan of .co.uk domains, but this one has plenty of searches and in my opinion good potential for end buyer in mid xxx

•••
LatestPromotions.online
LatestPromotions.club
LatestPromotions.xyz
BuyPhoto.online

•••
•••
Hand regged now B-)

eOutBound.com
iInBound.com

•••
コムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコム.コム

That's 27 times 'コム' / TLD '
.コム'
27 times ‘コム’ is the maximum possible ammount of ‘コム’ in a
.コム domain name
IDN: xn--tckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa84jbabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
.xn--tckwe
Not a 63.DOMAIN but a perfect 54 (IDN 63) character PREMIUM Domain

PAPP registration, few weeks ago

.コム is powered by VERISIGN and is the jepanese pendant of .com

I created a nP thread for .コム TLDs
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ko...showcase-discussion-thread-on-namepros.930266

•••
madjav
buffalotattoo

both dot coms

•••
コムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコムコム.コム

That's 27 times 'コム' / TLD '
.コム'
27 times ‘コム’ is the maximum possible ammount of ‘コム’ in a
.コム domain name
IDN: xn--tckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa84jbabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
.xn--tckwe
Not a 63.DOMAIN but a perfect 54 (IDN 63) character PREMIUM Domain

PAPP registration, few weeks ago

.コム is powered by VERISIGN and is the jepanese pendant of .com

I created a nP thread for .コム
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ko...showcase-discussion-thread-on-namepros.930266

Can I ask you why you are registering these weird names? Have you ever sold one?

•••
Can I ask you why you are registering these weird names? Have you ever sold one?

I register those domains because I am convinced that those Domains will become very popular as Special art / marketing domains someday because of their 'non beatable' character (allways the maximum ammount of the name of the TLD itself).

And I say that without having sold one until now.
But with patience offers will come - that's what I think.

Last edited:
•••
MetaPlow

We all love data, but some of us love data about data...get plowin'

king

•••
•••
Just regged:
Odult.com
Sounds like "adult", love it sooooooo much

•••
•••
I HandReg 99% of my domains. I had a 5L sniped from me today in the last seconds of a GoDaddy Expired Auction. I was hoping to save $1 by waiting 1 minute to snipe this in a GoDaddy CloseOut auction. Before deciding to wait, I had came to the conclusion that I should buy more quality domains at 5X the cost of a hand reg. Simply put, I'd take the missed CloseOut domain over five domains similar to the expired domain I regged today. I'm not saying today's reg is regretful, and/or bad. I'm just speaking in terms of volume, and renewals. Good domains are liquid. Average brandables are a dime a doze. Anyways, without further adieu, I give you my reg of today:

C/u/p/i/d/o/r/a.com

I like Bebza. Best contender for BB acceptance. The third one? Less said the better:D

Nice insight. BB was quick to reject the 3rd one, lol.

But with patience offers will come - that's what I think.

Remember these domains may be cheap now. But with patience, the only thing that is certain to come, is renewals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Remember these domains may be cheap now. But with patience, the only thing that is certain to come, is renewals.

Thats true of course but if I will sell one I will able to renew all.
And, I am not bound to renew any of my domains.
We know, investing is risking.
And risking can be winning.
At the end it's an adventure and if I lose my money I lose just my money - so what?
I don't need more money than I need, it's just a game trying to get more than I need.

Last edited:
•••
Thats true of course but if I will sell one I will able to renew all.

I hear ya. This is my reasoning for certain niches I invest in. I'm just saying when you buy these TLDs because the first year price is a bargain, we often forget the renewals can be 5X to 20X what you originally paid.

I'm prepared to hold my first name domains, however, my concern came when I realized renewal fee's are going to cost between 5X to 10X the initial registration price. This isn't bad for a few, but when you're talking a few hundred, the margins are much harder to maintain when the annual fee's are far greater than your first year investment.

•••
I hear ya. This is my reasoning for certain niches I invest in. I'm just saying when you buy these TLDs because the first year price is a bargain, we often forget the renewals can be 5X to 20X what you originally paid.

I'm prepared to hold my first name domains, however, my concern came when I realized renewal fee's are going to cost between 5X to 10X the initial registration price. This isn't bad for a few, but when you're talking a few hundred, the margins are much harder to maintain when the annual fee's are far greater than your first year investment.

You can assume of that as a domain investor I am beware of this fact.
Not everyone has the same strategy.

•••
HoloCommute.com - 3D telecommuting
HoloHuddle.com - 3D teleconferencing
HoloVixens.com - 3D modeling
HoloFare.com - 3D travel reservations

•••
You can assume of that as a domain investor I am beware of this fact.

Point taken. I wasn't aware most of your domains were regged thru 2017 at the time of my last comment.

Here's what led me to assuming you may not be aware of renewals:
I'm usually a fan of domain innovators who go out of the norm and prove us wrong. The fact that you have nearly 4,000 domains listed in your Sedo portfolio begins to make me think your strategy is madness. I have no idea how many of those are 63 domains. I hope the 63L domains are marketing dollars for your other domains and/or something else, and not investment dollars being spent on these out of the norm domains.

To reiterate on why I disapprove of the "If I sell one, I will be able to renew all" strategy. This is what every gambler tells themselves. I thought domain investing wasn't as bad as gambling, since the gamble essentially lasts an entire year. Renewals can eat up all our of profits to the point holding doesn't make sense any more. Sometimes the smartest thing you can do is walk away from the table and cut your loss's. With domaining, this mean's focus less on registering names you aren't willing to renew and start working harder on selling domains you aren't going to renew.

To end this comment with something nice. You have some nice .top domain hacks / keywords. V/i/r/t/u/a/l/D/e/s/k.top being my favorite. Best of luck with Domaining @kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
SmartWears.net
PowerClix.com

•••
Picked up virtuellerealitätspiele.de and virtuellerealitätbrillen.de (german for virtual reality glasses and virtual reality games). Going to watch the market and depending on the outcome I may renew for 5+ years and just hang on for the right offer

•••
HoloHal.com - A character driven 3D car sales site.
The "2001 A Space Odyssey" reference does not hurt.

•••
Only one hand reg today nightspas.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back