Dynadot

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Len said:
Kitzbuhel.tv - a medieval city in Tyrol, Austria and is one of Austria's best known winter sport resorts. Situated between the Hahnenkamm and Kitzbuhler Horn mountains, Kitzbuhel is the home of the annual world cup ski races, including the circuit's most important event, the downhill race on the famous Streif slope.
Nice pick up there Len

•••
EwaBeach .TV - this is a nice beautiful beach in Hawaii.

I took EwaHawaii .com as well

EwaBeachHawaii .com was regged since 1999

•••
Nice one Xman, sounds like an interesting place.

•••
xman said:
EwaBeach .TV - this is a nice beautiful beach in Hawaii.

I took EwaHawaii .com as well

EwaBeachHawaii .com was regged since 1999

I have had this one on my list for some time now - unfortunately, Ewa Beach is highly UNDERDEVELOPED. The vast majority of the population is below the middle class income level. Good name if you plan on holding for 5+ years. Bad name if you want to resell it immediately. Just an FYI, they may call it "Ewa Beach" - the term "beach" should be used very very lightly. Not really a beach for tourists rather for the homeless.

I actually play golf in Ewa Beach - it also has the cheapest golf because its deathly hot and dry out there, a round costs $20 if you have a municipal golf id.

•••
Equity thanks.

domainacrobat thanks for an additional info. Ewa Beach maybe underdevelop but the potential is there so this is not something I will hesitate to reg. for less than $20

I've been regging some Geos with good potential similar to Ewa Beach and I've been selling them without effort. Most offer were either through Sedo or via email.

I don't think you can go wrong with Geos IMHO

•••
•••
•••
xman said:
Equity thanks.

domainacrobat thanks for an additional info. Ewa Beach maybe underdevelop but the potential is there so this is not something I will hesitate to reg. for less than $20

I've been regging some Geos with good potential similar to Ewa Beach and I've been selling them without effort. Most offer were either through Sedo or via email.

I don't think you can go wrong with Geos IMHO

I think your EwaHawaii.com registration was great, I would have registered that one for sure - But the EwaBeach.TV - Have you ever been to Ewa Beach? Trust me, I was born and raised in Hawaii, am part Hawaiian, and currently live in Hawaii. Ewa Beach is not even 1/100th the value in comparison to Waikiki Beach, and I was only able to get $250 for that one in sedo auction.

•••
My new one

WirelessNetwork . tv

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

domainacrobat thanks for the additional info especially coming from the local in Hawaii.

•••
COURMAYEUR.TV

Courmayeur is an Italian town and commune in the autonomous region of Aosta Valley, in northern Italy. It is located at the foot of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in western Europe, in the Graian Alps range, and is crossed by the Dora Baltea.

Courmayeur’s picturesque mountain scenery and healthy mountain air make it an attractive destination year round. It is one of Europe’s most famous ski locations, and contains the Giardino Botanico Alpino Saussurea, which describes itself as Europe's highest botanical garden. In the summer months Courmayeur is a popular destination for hikers.

Last edited:
•••
Any suggestions/appraisals on these

Clam.tv
Commit.tv
Terminate.tv
Starving.tv
Readings.tv (a site for any kind of readings like Tarot/Pyschology/Astrology/Poetry)

•••
Congras, they are really nice names with normal reg fee.
Especially following three, IMO.

Clam.tv
Commit.tv
Terminate.tv

gilescoley said:
Clam.tv
Commit.tv
Terminate.tv
Starving.tv
Readings.tv (a site for any kind of readings like Tarot/Pyschology/Astrology/Poetry)

•••
Congras, they are really nice names with normal reg fee.
Especially following three, IMO.

James0306, thanks a lot for your appraisal

•••
ForeignFilm.tv (I really like this one)

Animatronic.tv

a site for all amateurs and pros to upload all their little animated creations for others to look at and learn from???

use of electronics and robotics in mechanised puppets to make them appear to be alive. It is mainly used in moviemaking, but also in theme parks and other forms of entertainment. Its main advantages to CGI and stop motion is that it is not a simulation of reality, but are physcial objects moving in real time in front of the camera. The technology behind animatronics has become more advanced and sophisticated over the years, making the puppets even more realistic and lifelike.

•••
Len said:
Canaries.tv - Has many different refrences, one of them being a collective name for the Canary Islands. These are Gran Canaria,Tenerife, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera,
El Hierro, Fuerteventura and La Graciosa.
Len, I am really jealous. Nice name!

Animatronic: would go well with my Kinematics.tv ;)

•••
•••
Crease.tv (cricket domain)
Rower.tv
Zonk.tv

•••
•••
gilescoley said:
I can make you an offer

•••
xman said:
My new one
WirelessNetwork . tv

Really goood ! Congrats !

•••
Thanks .TV and Argos

I've been acquiring only Geos but when I saw WirelessNetwork I took it with out hesitation.

•••
Just registered WISELY.tv by normal reg fee.
Any comments ? :guilty:

•••
I can make you an offer

thanks ttdomain, if you're interested, you can send it to auction at Sedo with a $60 bid

Only just list on Sedo, so should be ready by tomorrow if you wanna place a bid

•••
I like my MilitaryDraft.us. Hand-registered last week.

•••
...removed...

JoshuaPz said:
I like my MilitaryDraft.us. Hand-registered last week.

Do you mean .tv? You've put .us...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back