Dynadot

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only thing that profits from threads like these is my NP 'Ignore' list.
The only thing which gets benefit from your comments is the increase in list of spineless people and people refusing to stand for their rights

•••
You got a clear, unanimous answer to the question:
You all decide am I right or is sedo right
So do you represent everyone here

•••
•••
•••
Hey barybadrinath, is everything is OK with you? May be you need to make some yoga?
And why mods not close this crazy guy thread?
If you know yoga pls teach me and thanks for recognising the ancient practice of body wellness invented by same Indians whom you abused yesterday.
What a hypocrisy is this baby

•••
Hakan Ali -

You may send thousand warriors to defend yourself but you need to reply to my questions asked from gowebnames

•••

I mean if Sedo is really reporting sales and then not correcting them after they don't close then that would be a bit problematic. I mean, not so on a single or a few domains but let's just say in numerous large reported sales.

I think most of us that have been around domains a while, accept manipulation of sales data and questionable sales reports are now part of the Norm (Sad to say)

We have a UK sales platform for .co.uk/.uk that regularly post domain bids of £50 from 'Buyer 1" (previously unregistered) just to get on the front landing page - It's the Norm when your paying £5 to list and your money is only refunded if a sale is achieved. Our whole market has created it's bugbears

It was obvious that the bigger the profits - the bigger the temptation to manipulate data was going to surface and play its part. I just can't understand why the average domainer doesn't build that understanding into their 'reality-checks' Sure a low price purchase of any kind can fall into the wasted money category for any of us but, to be investing $xx,xxx + and not know the potential pitfalls is just plain stupid.

It could indeed become a worthy discussion in a separate thread but, our boy here is going to try and dominate with his Sedo rant

Last edited:
•••
Yes you came and told me that the data published by thedomains is not correct..

Atinc you read why I replied what I have replied. You told me that i already knew that 500k usd was a lie from sedo for fastfood so I replied you back , " yes as you came to India and told me it's a lie , that's how i know about it".
When you are free to make an assumption about me, then you have no right to stop me from making an assumption about you.

@barybadrinath

Get out of here.

I don't know you, never contacted you or never visited India to let you know that this sale was a lie.

You are Hysterical!

I am blocking you so I won't waste my time with your bullshit anymore.

Folks just avoid this guy, he doesn't worth your time to explain things to him.

@Amanda please do something about this guy. My post was deleted and I have been warned and this guy still throwing away lies about me and nothing is happening to him but I am the one who is warned and post deleted.

I am telling it once again, if he proves his schizophrenic claims, I will request mods to freeze and restrict my account on nP.

Last edited:
•••
@barybadrinath

Get out of here.

I don't know you, never contacted you or never visited India to let you know that this sale was a lie.

You are Hysterical!

He's been like this since the start, Lets make-up a bit of personal crap about any negative response Infuriate the poster to respond and keep my ego trip going.

Such behavior would close any other thread

•••
Sedo has spent money in bribing so much that no one will talk about it.
Do I need to have Indian super mantra powers in order to get some of this money? Or do I need to become superstitious and worship god/gods (like in medieval times)?

•••
I took my time to dislike all his posts on this thread.

Not because I care about him but because I care about our beautiful community on nP.

I wonder how many dislikes would it take to get him banned from the forum.

This is post #340

I can't imagine how many hours have been spent by folks who tried to help him by posting to his thread.

and this is what you get in return.. :blackeye:

•••
Do I need to have Indian super mantra powers in order to get some of this money? Or do I need to become superstitious and worship god/gods (like in medieval times)?
Come here buddy and will teach you.
Can u deny the fact that my Mantra powers revealed me lie about sedo reported sale

•••

Not because I care about him but because I care about our beautiful community on nP.

This is post #340

I can't imagine how many hours have been spent by folks who tried to help him by posting to his thread.

Beautiful community. Indeed .
But ugly self declared guards of community I.e sedo

•••
Amanda Madam pls ask atinc what makes him say that i already knew that 500k usd reported was a lie before i even bid for it

•••
I think most of us that have been around domains a while, accept manipulation of sales data and questionable sales reports are now part of the Norm (Sad to say)

We have a UK sales platform for .co.uk/.uk that regularly post domain bids of £50 from 'Buyer 1" (previously unregistered) just to get on the front landing page - It's the Norm when your paying £5 to list and your money is only refunded if a sale is achieved. Our whole market has created it's bugbears

It was obvious that the bigger the profits - the bigger the temptation to manipulate data was going to surface and play its part. I just can't understand why the average domainer doesn't build that understanding into their 'reality-checks' Sure a low price purchase of any kind can fall into the wasted money category for any of us but, to be investing $xx,xxx + and not know the potential pitfalls is just plain stupid.

It could indeed become a worthy discussion in a separate thread but, our boy here is going to try and dominate with his Sedo rant
If you hide behind unethically earned profits and asks us to accept " manipulation of data" as a general norm then pls go to queen and learn about ethics first. People like you are known as manipulators not businessman.
At least thanks for accepting the fact that there has been manipulation of data to favour your gang

•••

If you are ready to accept all this as norm then only God save the queen..
"Accept manipulation of sales data and questionable sales reports are now part of the Norm"

Last edited:
•••

This is post #340

You do not care about community. You do not care about the money being lost by new domainers as a result of " manipulation of sales data by sedo ".
You only care about your commission and nothing else

•••
@BaileyUK - by saying "Accept manipulation of sales data and questionable sales reports are now part of the Norm"
You just revealed sedo's dark unethical secret.
Go and drink some water from Bailey mineral water bottle. Sedo's gonna come after you.
Are you also saying that all other domain platforms do manipulation of data like sedo.
I dont think so
Afternic and others must clarify this point..

You see fellow domainers today they says cheating and manipulation of data is an acceptable norm here...

Last edited:
•••
Maybe it's your poor understanding of the English language in context, which seems to be your problem through out your posts

Accept = acknowledge its presence in reality. Doesn't mean you agree. I accept that some states of America carry out the death penalty doesn't mean I agree with the practice

Nope I wouldn't attempt to communicate on an Indian speaking board either

Last edited:
•••
This thread is an absolute total waste of time. OP is a badass delusional whiner who is perhaps just seeking cheap publicity and berating all those who are giving him any advice. I doubt he has even 95k rupees in his bank, leave aside his claims of $95k $262k. Mods, please close this thread. @Amanda @Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
@barybadrinath

Get out of here.

You are Hysterical!

I am blocking you so I won't waste my time with your bullsh*t anymore.

Folks just avoid this guy, he doesn't worth your time to explain things to him.

@Amanda please do something about this guy. My post was deleted and I have been warned and this guy still throwing away lies about me and nothing is happening to him but I am the one who is warned and post deleted.

I am telling it once again, if he proves his schizophrenic claims, I will request mods to freeze and restrict my account on nP.
Folks will use their own brain. Dont worry about them.

•••
Maybe it's your poor understanding of the English language in context, which seems to be your problem through out your posts

Accept = acknowledge its presence in reality.

Nope I wouldn't attempt to communicate on an Indian speaking board either
Even if you are acknowledging presence of something unethical as a norm in reality than go and jump in thames river.
You have no right to live in a free and equal opportunity provider world

•••
This thread is an absolute total waste of time. OP is a badass delusional whiner who is perhaps just seeking cheap publicity and berating all those who are giving him any advice. I doubt he has even 95k rupees in his bank, leave aside his claims of $95k $262k. Mods, please close this thread. @Amanda @Eric Lyon
You doubt.. I understand. Thats what your employers and sedo thought about me..
And when I sent money they started crying..
I cant laugh more

•••
Folks will use their own brain. Dont worry about them.

Shame you don't seem to have one to use.

I promise that's my last post here, Its been fun for a while... Please take the time to reply at least five times barybad. It was disappointing to only see four consecutive slaggings after a previous post.. You can do better than that.. Go for ten

•••
I am telling to every new domainer here.
They all tried to shut me up since yesterday by sometimes hiding behind self drafted legal agreement, then by saying I am a mental case and finally they have accepted that indeed there is manipulation of data by sedo...
You all understand now what point I was trying to prove here which has been validated by sedo's gang...
Now they are crying to forcefully stop the free voice of citizen.
Sedo you and your gang members really sucks.
I feel pity on you if these are your business ethics.
You people are spiders, not humans

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back