Dynadot

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
images
Pls add " Gold " also in front of word " digger"..

•••
Make yourself a nice cup of tea and start reading from the start of the thread. You'll only see proof of external sources listing the sale, not sedo. You say you have screenshots, etc. None have been shown.

I'm not a big sedo fan myself. Doesn't mean they're evil. But this goes for the entire industry.

Sure, I would reg it if it was available. It's a nice domain for sure. Category killer in the past. Keywords don't matter anymore and it's not like apple or any other mayor brand will be using smartphone/com in their advertising. I can see some added value but nowhere near 2.5M. That, plus the way we're heading and the speed new tech emerges, believe me, they will become a thing of the past within a decade. Either that or we will start referring to a similar device by another term.

As for fastfood. It could easily be used for a holding/vc specialsed in fast food franchises. Or a delivery service like takeaway.com. Huge industry and it would actually add a lot of value to their branding. 95k is small change for these kind of investers. Personally I'd rather invest that kind of money in real estate though. The payoff may be less but it's less of a gamble if you're looking to resell in the future.

Also: I don't have 95k to spend :)
I don't shy away from gambling. To gamble or not itself has some doubt in your mind. Then gambling and domain flipping is not for you sir

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is sedo trying to hide behind " external sources "

Did those external sources intentionally publish something and used the word " sale " as a plan to execute their enmity solution against sedo.
Or did anyone from sedo plant this info in the market thereby compromising interest of domain buyers and sellers..

•••
Sedo is right.

You are wrong.

End of story. Now count votes in this thread who said sedo is right, against votes you are right. Got an answer you asked?

He is only on this wild rant to keep his crappy post regarding Sedo indexed on Google. He is fighting with himself because nearly everyone has told him he is in the wrong.

He didn’t start this thread to listen or inform. It is a revenge thread plain and simple filled with conspiracy theories and lots of unverified blather.

It’s amazing and sad to watch someone crash and burn their domaining reputation down to the ground in 24 hours.(literally looks like someone having a mental breakdown not a domaining professional sharing their version of events)

Stop replying to him. He is hoping to troll Sedo. This thread serves no purpose other than to feed his ego as Sedo will never give their side of the story.

•••
He is only on this wild rant to keep his crappy post regarding Sedo indexed on Google. He is fighting with himself because nearly everyone has told him he is in the wrong.

He didn’t start this thread to listen or inform. It is a revenge thread plain and simple filled with conspiracy theories and lots of unverified blather.

It’s amazing and sad to watch someone crash and burn their domaining reputation down to the ground in 24 hours.(literally looks like someone having a mental breakdown not a domaining professional sharing their version of events)

Stop replying to him. He is hoping to troll Sedo. This thread serves no purpose other than to feed his ego as Sedo will never give their side of the story.

"As sedo will never give their Side of the story " - I guess you got instructions directly from someone at sedo to post it.

•••

You are saying that only sedo is right and you guys are saying anyone who doesn't agree with sedo is a gone mental case.
You all said same about trump also but still he won..
Lol

•••

Until and unless investigation got started and truth comes out - you guys have habit of terming everything as " conspiracy theory"..

•••
"As sedo will never give their Side of the story " - I guess you got instructions directly from someone at sedo to post it.
I have no intention to getting this indexed on Google or duckduckgo. I have no idea how this so called indexing works...

•••

If i was hoping to troll sedo I would have been doing it on Twitter which will attract other professionals attention as well. Go and read why i am exposing dirty tricks dept of sedo.

•••

" Stop replying to him " - because none of the sedo servant answered the most basic question which I am asking

•••
" Stop replying to him " - because none of the sedo servant answered the most basic question which I am asking
At the last stage of your defence you will start abusing , i am sure about it

•••
Isn't it about time namepros closed this thread. (and part 1) it isn't going anywhere. Mr barybadrinath has vented his anger, Anybody that has read about his losses in domaining can see where he's coming from. I too have lost domains in the past due to stupid mistakes/oversights etc. But I don't go on and on about it. I'd rather keep my mistakes to myself.

Gotta love the fact that anybody that disagrees with him, Is either an agent of Sedo, a Devil worshiper, or just pure anti-Asian

•••
Isn't it about time namepros closed this thread. (and part 1) it isn't going anywhere. Mr barybadrinath has vented his anger, Anybody that has read about his losses in domaining can see where he's coming from. I too have lost domains in the past due to stupid mistakes/oversights etc. But I don't go on and on about it. I'd rather keep my mistakes to myself.

Gotta love the fact that anybody that disagrees with him, Is either an agent of Sedo, a Devil worshiper, or just pure anti-Asian
Welcome back after having some strength capsules.
Close this thread . Lol
Do you or sedo owns namepros ????
Or you guys have setting with namepros as well

•••

You want to erase everything which questions ethics actually business ethics of sedo
Are you the govt or are you judiciary.
And what about those who have supported me and have raised questions against sedo.
Are they also a gone mental case.
Bdw say my Hi to your queen

•••

And man in domaining if there are losses then there are profits as well. I may be behind 150k usd in domaining but that doesn't affect me. I will cover these losses as well.
My mistakes .. ok it might be somewhere.
But are you god to give clean chit to sedo for every question which I have raised here .
I am much in profits in other businesses
First you ranted about legal agreements , then you said I am mental and now you are saying that this thread must be closed...
Rofl.

Last edited:
•••

Show me where i used the word " devil," or "Anti asian" as you have mentioned in your post
Are you trying to hide sedo butcher's unethical business practices and moving this debate to Asia vs rest of the world.
This is very cheap attempt.

•••
Hey barybadrinath, is everything is OK with you? May be you need to make some yoga?
And why mods not close this crazy guy thread?

•••
You got a clear, unanimous answer to the question:
You all decide am I right or is sedo right

•••
The only thing that profits from threads like these is my NP 'Ignore' list.

•••
The only thing that profits from threads like these is my NP 'Ignore' list.

No No No - you are wrong

Try reading it first thing in the morning over a nice warm cup of coffee, it provides me with my entertainment value for the day.

•••
As much as I don't agree with making such a large offer and not standing by it I wonder if we should dig in a bit with the OP's original question.

I mean if Sedo is really reporting sales and then not correcting them after they don't close then that would be a bit problematic. I mean, not so on a single or a few domains but let's just say in numerous large reported sales.

So the op sees a domain sell for 100k, sees it a couple years later and makes an offer for 50k and the offer gets accepted. Now he truly might be basing his offer of 50k on the fact there was a reported sale on the domain at 100k and he thinks the company went out of business and the domain comes back up for sale.

It might be a good idea to have the information available for research purposes before the domain goes back up for sale.

I'm just playing devils advocate here because I think the OP has two parts to this topic and I'm just wondering if this bears a bit of discussion to bring some seriousness to the topic.

•••
Hey barybadrinath, is everything is OK with you? May be you need to make some yoga?
And why mods not close this crazy guy thread?
You may give thousand defences through thousand ways still sedo is wrong.

•••
As much as I don't agree with making such a large offer and not standing by it I wonder if we should dig in a bit with the OP's original question.

I mean if Sedo is really reporting sales and then not correcting them after they don't close then that would be a bit problematic. I mean, not so on a single or a few domains but let's just say in numerous large reported sales.

So the op sees a domain sell for 100k, sees it a couple years later and makes an offer for 50k and the offer gets accepted. Now he truly might be basing his offer of 50k on the fact there was a reported sale on the domain at 100k and he thinks the company went out of business and the domain comes back up for sale.

It might be a good idea to have the information available for research purposes before the domain goes back up for sale.

I'm just playing devils advocate here because I think the OP has two parts to this topic and I'm just wondering if this bears a bit of discussion to bring some seriousness to the topic.
Sedo has spent money in bribing so much that no one will talk about it.

•••
You got a clear, unanimous answer to the question:
You all decide am I right or is sedo right
I have not get answer from everyone here.
Only you and your gang is in activated mode

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back