Domain Empire

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So everyone who does not agree with you is bad and automatically a big business person?

Can we skip ahead and just go ahead and call us Hitler lovers and Nazis?
No . Everyone who thinks we can be fooled us our problem. I can feel where you wanna take this debate .
I won't be intimidated by thugs

•••
So everyone who does not agree with you is bad and automatically a big business person?

Can we skip ahead and just go ahead and call us Hitler lovers and Nazis?

Why don't you ask these companies that what makes them break their own contracts once the deal is finalized and money has been sent.
When I back out from any deal after knowing its a fraud then i am a cheater in your eyes
But when these people breaks their contract ( just because of few more grands ) then still they are right.
Do you ever believe in neutral justice ????

•••
Did I say it was fraud? I said it looks like fraud.

The one thing you have to understand is that the people who you talk to, may easily get shut down by their legal teams... such as in this case perhaps. When the money actually came in from someone else... the compliance department put a stop to it. happens every day.

No doubt you have had success, but it seems like you are also making lots of stupid rookie mistakes... and I think that is because you are operating in a different part of the world. It is what it is... much like why I don't do business in Asia... because I am not Asian and know I am 100% out of my element.

I would suggest you partner with a westener and I am certain more of your deals will close.
Well if your certainty has any authenticity then world would have got finished in 2012.
So I doubt your certainties..
Bdw how many domains have you sold through sedo

Last edited:
•••
Did I say it was fraud? I said it looks like fraud.

The one thing you have to understand is that the people who you talk to, may easily get shut down by their legal teams... such as in this case perhaps. When the money actually came in from someone else... the compliance department put a stop to it. happens every day.

No doubt you have had success, but it seems like you are also making lots of stupid rookie mistakes... and I think that is because you are operating in a different part of the world. It is what it is... much like why I don't do business in Asia... because I am not Asian and know I am 100% out of my element.

I would suggest you partner with a westener and I am certain more of your deals will close.

I was authorised by this big company's ceo and his broker to arrange money from usa . What ever i am writing , I have proof for it. not saying just like that

•••
2014 DSAD article HERE

2017 FLIPPA listing HERE

•••
•••
@barybadrinath -- Is this the first time in your 6+ years of domaining that you were made aware that not all recorded sales are paid for?

•••
Sedo --

I bought one domain from you in 2018 worth 8-10k usd for which transaction was completed successfully.
Pls tell me why did you break non disclosure agreement in that case and why did you tell others that i have bought that domain.
I have proof that you told someone else that I bought the domain name in question.
Although I did everything which a domainer will do to hide that info..
Are you authorised to reveal info of buyers who bought domain name from your platforms.

•••
@barybadrinath -- Is this the first time in your 6+ years of domaining that you were made aware that not all recorded sales are paid for?
Yes.
And if the recorded sale has not been paid off , is there no responsibility on sedo to clarify about it .
When they can send info on sales , why dont they send updated info to same people about domain payment.
Do sedo want to fool people by making them confused. Or do sedo want to earn money by creating fake hype

•••
I wonder if sedo will actually pursue this. I haven't checked but if they have a local Indian presence it wouldn't be too hard. Would make an easy win for them as well.
If sedo has no hidden intentions and if sedo is morally and ethically right i throw open challenge to top management and board members of sedo to pursue this
Everyone here on np from diff diff countries will see who is right and who is wrong.
Sedo if I have to face your law , you won't be spared to face mine.
And to all those Indian domainers who are servants of sedo in the hope that sedo will do something for them -- when britishers ruled india some Indians like as yourself went and got admitted themselves in police working for britishers and beating their own country men. You all pls be sure sedo wont do any favour for you also.
Sedo eats your parking revenue and sedo will be the last one ( specially their so called hifi brokers) to market your domain names .. you will wait for years that someone will come and buy your domain names but it will never happen for big amount. I will ask you all to start doing outbound for your domain names by yourself

•••
I think the time has come....

upload_2019-1-3_2-37-49.png

•••
•••
You think or sedo thinks. Pls clarify.
In your view it seems sedo is a trusted saint who is always right and can't commit any mistake..wow

In your view it seems barybadrinath is a trusted saint who is always right and can't commit any mistake..wow

•••
In your view it seems barybadrinath is a trusted saint who is always right and can't commit any mistake..wow
I am giving the proof for all what I am saying .. why is sedo not responding then.
Are you , maksimfa etx hidden staff of sedo

•••
I am giving the proof for all what I am saying .. why is sedo not responding then.
You did not answer on hormone till yet
You have answered that when i am backing out from fraud agreement then still I am a cheater.
Pls also enlighten us is sedo still a saint when they breaks their non disclosure agreement.
Why sedo blocked sale of sandyhurricane.com even though they happily listed hurricanesandy.com on their platform.

•••
To everyone here --

I have got seventh offer today for smartphone.com from a fortune 500 company just now.
Sedo I wont forward it to you and will tell everyone how your dirty tricks dept snatched away smartphone.com from me after I posted about it on namepros..
I can understand now why crypto.com was not sold via your platform.

Last edited:
•••
You all decide am I right or is sedo right
Sedo is right.

You are wrong.

End of story. Now count votes in this thread who said sedo is right, against votes you are right. Got an answer you asked?

•••

Haven't seen any proof. None whatsoever. All proof that has been given by other members actually shows you're in the wrong here. Sedo did nothing wrong.

To everyone here --

I have got seventh offer today for smartphone.com from a fortune 500 company just now.
Sedo I wont forward it to you and will tell everyone how your dirty tricks dept snatched away smartphone.com from me after I posted about it on namepros..
I can understand now why crypto.com was not sold via your platform.

Still not as strong as a domain as fastfood though. Smartphones will soon be a thing of the past.

•••
Sedo is right.

You are wrong.

End of story. Now count votes in this thread who said sedo is right, against votes you are right. Got an answer you asked?
If you have given your view it doesnt mean end of the story.

•••
Haven't seen any proof. None whatsoever. All proof that has been given by other members actually shows you're in the wrong here. Sedo did nothing wrong.

Still not as strong as a domain as fastfood though. Smartphones will soon be a thing of the past.
Which proof have been given by other members. Show them to me also.
You are just 1 person , your words are not whole community's final words

•••

You can see here as well 2,3 people who have guts have questioned about sedo as well.. I have got the support which i needed. I have known that I am not wrong .

•••

Thing of the past. Lol
I understand your frustration . If smartphone would have been available to hand reg, I am sure you would have registered it and then praised about it all over.
If fastfood is such a nice domain why don't you buy it. I am sure sedo will give it to you for quite cheap

•••
Which proof have been given by other members. Show them to me also.
You are just 1 person , your words are not whole community's final words

Make yourself a nice cup of tea and start reading from the start of the thread. You'll only see proof of external sources listing the sale, not sedo. You say you have screenshots, etc. None have been shown.

You can see here as well 2,3 people who have guts have questioned about sedo as well.. I have got the support which i needed. I have known that I am not wrong .

I'm not a big sedo fan myself. Doesn't mean they're evil. But this goes for the entire industry.

Thing of the past. Lol
I understand your frustration . If smartphone would have been available to hand reg, I am sure you would have registered it and then praised about it all over.
If fastfood is such a nice domain why don't you buy it. I am sure sedo will give it to you for quite cheap

Sure, I would reg it if it was available. It's a nice domain for sure. Category killer in the past. Keywords don't matter anymore and it's not like apple or any other mayor brand will be using smartphone/com in their advertising. I can see some added value but nowhere near 2.5M. That, plus the way we're heading and the speed new tech emerges, believe me, they will become a thing of the past within a decade. Either that or we will start referring to a similar device by another term.

As for fastfood. It could easily be used for a holding/vc specialsed in fast food franchises. Or a delivery service like takeaway.com. Huge industry and it would actually add a lot of value to their branding. 95k is small change for these kind of investers. Personally I'd rather invest that kind of money in real estate though. The payoff may be less but it's less of a gamble if you're looking to resell in the future.

Also: I don't have 95k to spend :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Make yourself a nice cup of tea and start reading from the start of the thread. You'll only see proof of external sources listing the sale, not sedo. You say you have screenshots, etc. None have been shown.

I'm not a big sedo fan myself. Doesn't mean they're evil. But this goes for the entire industry.

Sure, I would reg it if it was available. It's a nice domain for sure. Category killer in the past. Keywords don't matter anymore and it's not like apple or any other mayor brand will be using smartphone/com in their advertising. I can see some added value but nowhere near 2.5M. That, plus the way we're heading and the speed new tech emerges, believe me, they will become a thing of the past within a decade. Either that or we will start referring to a similar device by another term.

As for fastfood. It could easily be used for a holding/vc specialsed in fast food franchises. Or a delivery service like takeaway.com. Huge industry and it would actually add a lot of value to their branding. 95k is small change for these kind of investers. Personally I'd rather invest that kind of money in real estate though. The payoff may be less but it's less of a gamble if you're looking to resell in the future.

Also: I don't have 95k to spend :)

This is your understanding of the word smartphone and its uses. People like you only demotivate ppl who dream to sell big.
Uncle Sam gave everyone same right.
And as far as your 2.5 million usd doubt , tell sedo to buy smartphone.com and give it to me for hand reg fee and i show everyone here on np whether I can sell it for 2.5 million usd.
If I can't then I leave domaining and give sedo 1 million usd.
If i can then you and your whole gang leave domaining .
Do you or sedo has guts to accept my open challenge...

In previous 1 of your post you yourself degraded smartphone.com value less than fastfood.com.
Even Chameleon won't change colour so fast...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back