NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you, I did the changes you told me. Now working on the next one.

•••
I kinda spin the content, no time to make it fully unique. Add 15-20mins adding pics to it.

Actually, I've read some of the content and it looks pretty good - Any chance of knowing what spinner you use?

•••
•••
I just created this one, related to Gantt chart and project management. Not a lot of content, but I focused on the design.

Gantt Chart

•••
I just created this one, related to Gantt chart and project management. Not a lot of content, but I focused on the design.

Gantt Chart

Very neat design.

Nav at the bottom is a good choice too.

•••
sorry to re-post this one (just didn't get any comments earlier :P), I'd like to know if anybody else is using Google's Blogger to develop their mini-sites, this one is my first Blogger custom domain : bioJesus.org

Last edited:
•••
...taking a dip in the domaining pool...

DomainNameLife.com

•••
•••
•••
sorry to re-post this one (just didn't get any comments earlier :P), I'd like to know if anybody else is using Google's Blogger to develop their mini-sites, this one is my first Blogger custom domain : bioJesus.org

Are you able to put in a custom header ?

I clicked on t-shirt link and an aussie site called cafepress came up .... is this affiliate plan working for you ?

•••
Hi novatheory,

Is your spinner a paid one or a free one?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you able to put in a custom header ?

yes, you can use your own graphics for the header and the page background, and you can also edit the HTML and CSS of the templates, the "old" blogger templates were more versatile, but the new ones are very easy to use...

I clicked on t-shirt link and an aussie site called cafepress came up .... is this affiliate plan working for you ?

yes, Cafepress has been a good affiliate program, but they don't have a lot of banners and other promotional material, it's better to use text links with them...

•••
lol

funny to see some of those mini's posted on the first few pages of this thread, now revert back to godaddy pages.

guess dem mini's didn't work out

:)

BTW: anyone here make mini's using plain html?

would like to see some of those as WP isn't that creative, imo

•••
lol

funny to see some of those mini's posted on the first few pages of this thread, now revert back to godaddy pages.

guess dem mini's didn't work out

:)

BTW: anyone here make mini's using plain html?

would like to see some of those as WP isn't that creative, imo

You mean not using a CMS to manage the content? Just plain old HTML pages? Like using Dreamweaver includes or manually coding page by page and if you add a page you have to go page by page and add the link?

•••
I guess this qualifies as "mini"
cinnamonpowder //dot/ info

html ,not wp
btw taking offers if anyone wants it :)

•••
I guess this qualifies as "mini"
cinnamonpowder //dot/ info

html ,not wp
btw taking offers if anyone wants it :)

Well the thing is HTML and WP are 2 different things. WP is the CMS and HTML is what is outputted and browsers translate this into pictures and colors.

•••
•••
yes that is correct,but I asume when people say a "html site" they mean not based on a cms but rather some kind of html template or hand made html, like nothingness dot iinfo

•••
yes that is correct,but I asume when people say a "html site" they mean not based on a cms but rather some kind of html template or hand made html, like nothingness dot iinfo

Whatever you have on that site, LittleSnitch and Safari won't allow me to see it. Safari crash loading it, then LittleSnitch blocked. But I am guessing you referring to is "Plain HTML" no CMS, or any other language except maybe javascript.

•••
yes , that is part of nothingness.

really its still a bit under construction but yea its made usind sea monkey only.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back