Dynadot

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello, thanks for the idea, i will take it into account, like it

•••
finally after being hacked last year Blonde Tv is back

•••
finally after being hacked last year Blonde Tv is back

Nice. Can I just suggest to change the colours of the ads to match the foreground text. That should increase your click rate as well as the improving the appearance.

Excluding the visitors from NP, can I ask how much traffic you're getting on this one and Dieters.tv/Speculate.tv now that they've been up for a short while?

•••
Nice. Can I just suggest to change the colours of the ads to match the foreground text. That should increase your click rate as well as the improving the appearance.

Excluding the visitors from NP, can I ask how much traffic you're getting on this one and Dieters.tv/Speculate.tv now that they've been up for a short while?

Traffic is low as these are only new and not linked or well known, also it is interesting that some of the sites get pages/posts indexed and some do not ? .... still trying to get my head around it. But as stated i have been adding written text page on each site to help them a bit

The two categories mentioned have a bit of competition so there are no illusions , yes i may look into the ads a bit more, thanks

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A minisite I've developed recently:

http://www.lactobacillussp.com

I only have very basic web skills so I can't help the site looking amateurish I'm afraid. But the term lactobacillus sp gets about 5,000 exact monthly searches, so I figured developing would be more productive than parking!

•••
A minisite I've developed recently:

http://www.lactobacillussp.com

I only have very basic web skills so I can't help the site looking amateurish I'm afraid. But the term lactobacillus sp gets about 5,000 exact monthly searches, so I figured developing would be more productive than parking!
Very Nice. I like it.

•••
•••
Lactobacillus
Very Nice. I like it.
You have got to be kidding, WAY TOO MANY ADSENSE ADS

and BTW this thread is not just about adsense monetised MFA sites.
Sites can be monetised by several means other than adsense

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Decide to re-do a site that was hacked .....it's back

World News

•••
•••
•••
Thanks

Yes, I am going to test AdSense in near future and then later look into other monetization options. Also thinking about opt-in email list.

•••
Thanks

Yes, I am going to test AdSense in near future and then later look into other monetization options. Also thinking about opt-in email list.

consider ebooks as an 'extra' lots of weight loss ebook out there, try smashwords or amazon

•••
I would read this posting and try to find out where this guy got the software from to create quality content for his sites which got pageranked with Google and consequently were sold for good sums at Flippa. If the answer is found we'll all be wealthy soon!

•••
Last edited:
•••
I would read this posting and try to find out where this guy got the software from to create quality content for his sites which got pageranked with Google and consequently were sold for good sums at Flippa. If the answer is found we'll all be wealthy soon!

Yes i have bookmarked this already and have read most of the article , he had a mixed collection of sites and even hydphen domains

•••

His content is not unique. You can get unique content by spinning an article. He links his pages even they are not related. One thing I notice he kinda uses an old format of pages, trick the crawlers? I haven't tested or thought about that.

But you can find the content like very easily scrapped and post it, even wikipedia gives you free pictures. You can also look at PLR content.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back