NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@barefoottech

Out of all the minisite formats you've used which one has produced better results in terms of viewers and Adsense?

•••
•••
•••
Well designed! Do you have some traffic, how about your ranking on your keyword?

Thanks! Now after several months online started noticing some traffic. On my side I see it dancing from page #1 to page #2 for the main phrase 'how to lose tummy fat'.

•••
Thanks! Now after several months online started noticing some traffic. On my side I see it dancing from page #1 to page #2 for the main phrase 'how to lose tummy fat'.

It's a very good ranking for a .com! I face the same issue with my .in, I'm oscillating between first and second page. But it's easier to rank with a .in on Google.co.in.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Indeed, very nice color theme!

•••

Have you checked where the traffic is coming from? I would make sure it's not from Namepros only.

•••
Have you checked where the traffic is coming from? I would make sure it's not from Namepros only.

I should have mentioned that it's search engine traffic I started noticing.

•••
You mean not using a CMS to manage the content? Just plain old HTML pages? Like using Dreamweaver includes or manually coding page by page and if you add a page you have to go page by page and add the link?

yeah, just plain old html, hand coded in notepad

with no css

and yeah, where you have to do ol school and add links page by page or do a template and add pages as they are completed.

here's my example:

reusableconstructionmaterials.com

www.urlpick.com/reusableconstructionmaterials.html

may look crappy to some, but the site is listed on 1st page of google for terms and has remained there since launch

•••
•••
•••
here's my example:

reusableconstructionmaterials.com

may look crappy to some, but the site is listed on 1st page of google for terms and has remained there since launch
1/ Top 2 images in left column not displaying.
2/ No google privacy policy
3/ Several spelling & grammar errors.
Other than that looks ok.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you Jean, yes it does have high search volume.

I liked your site RiceRecipes.in Nice colors, simple. Just perfect.

Just onething i would mention, the Ad Unit what you have just below the menu, If possible change the color of that, a little Darker shade of what you have, coz i can't see it very clear, thats what i feel. :)

Well done! I think this term has a high search volume in India.

I just finished this one:

Rice Recipes

•••
•••
•••
a new website: Belles Phrases

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

another .fr Carte Turquie

•••
Thank you Jean, yes it does have high search volume.

I liked your site RiceRecipes.in Nice colors, simple. Just perfect.

Just onething i would mention, the Ad Unit what you have just below the menu, If possible change the color of that, a little Darker shade of what you have, coz i can't see it very clear, thats what i feel. :)

Yes you are right, thanks for the advice!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I think a good one to add recipe ebooks to ??

Indeed, once I have some traffic stats, if they are good, I will add more pages, and why not, ebooks!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

What plugin are you using for the content?

In fact it's not a plugin, its just a simple html/css template that I took on the web and customized.

•••
•••
Here is a fun project. I basically modified a theme... Its a design/fashion blog. Still have a couple things to straighten out, but I am happy with how it looks on the computer and mobile...

http://cusss.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back