IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone getting a bunch of emails from a guy named "Ryan" He's sending emails to the whois contact for a bunch of my domains on BB. He asks if they are for sale, but he already know they are for sale. He doesn't seem like a real buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you @Acroplex for pointing this out. The third person part is priceless, create a profile to pump yourself.
Spam is spam, and I am sick of it. I even get spam phone calls now.

If Ryan is just a broker, would you want your company domain name used for spam purposes, and this is great publicity.
Birds of a feather, flock together.

•••
I would like to add that Ryan emailed me, he was very polite, and apologetic. He said Hafizul Hisyam is a new guy not too familiar with the company's processes.

As I haven't dealt with Ryan I have to say that I respect the fact that he responded on the subject of spamming. Those of you that had a positive experience with Ryan, I do not dispute that.

•••
Over the last 24 hours we have received three spams for .us domains, to the same E-mail address. The morons can't even spam right. And still using made-up names. What are they trying to achieve ? Pretend they are a big outfit with dozens of employees ?
Their site says: "Next DomainBrokers is a domain name brokering company founded in 2009 and based out of Indianapolis.". But in fact it was incorporated just two months ago, and it's a pathetic one- man show as far as we can tell.
Very unprofessional.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Alisher and I am a domain broker for Next Domainbrokers.

Next Domainbrokers is one of the leading brokers of premium domains, brokering transactions in excess of $15 million. Our transactions sales include the sale of TAO.COM for $1 million, portfolios of ER.COM, BS.COM, and many others worth over $2 million. We have offices in the U.S. and Hong Kong, and are specifically connected to Chinese buyers with substantial liquid net worth. We specialize getting domain owners top prices for their domains. We also generally only accept clients that provide us with substantiation of valid liquid funds.

We have a client who is interested in acquiring the domain ############.us.

If there is interest in selling the domain, please reply at your convenience with your asking price so I can present it to them. In my experience, buyers are generally considerably more open to negotiation, if we can return to them with a general idea of an asking price of the owner.

If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to reach out and I will gladly assist you as needed.

Regards,
Alisher

Alisher Rahmonov | [email protected]

Next Domainbrokers LLC
626 North Illinois Street
Suite 300
Indianapolis IN 46204

317-610-0666 Ext. 3395

•••
And the bullshit continues. :(

•••
After being initially annoyed in this thread about receiving spam from Ryan, I ended up doing 4 x $x,xxx sales with him. His money smells the same as everyone elses!

•••
I hate to say it, but seeing how this spammy tactic continues, I retract all positives stated in my previous comments.

JimJammy, cow manure can also bring a pretty penny when used in farms. This doesn't mean everyone loves the smell of manure.

•••
After being initially annoyed in this thread about receiving spam from Ryan, I ended up doing 4 x $x,xxx sales with him. His money smells the same as everyone elses!
Happy for you, but I am not prepared to do business with somebody who has bad manners. I'm not to the kind who bends over for money - because there is a word for that.

Also, he allegedly posted in his very thread, vouching for himself. If this is confirmed, this is definitely unethical and scammy, and unnecessary since he is obviously paying money.
There is one thing you can't buy with money: respect. A real broker should care about his reputation.

•••
they blame the "client" for lowering an accepted offer. I'm wondering what those amended posts said about the buyer's character when it comes to honoring their word?

Yep! We can't trust their word...
The broker will agree a some point with a price, will let the Escrow transaction time out, wait for the seller to ask what is wrong with the deal, and told him "[his] client who was interested in purchasing [my] domain has changed his mind". Lucky me, he "found another client for [me] who would buy it for $Lower_Offer". How convenient... a second customer at hand with a smaller budget :rolleyes:

•••
Found this topic with Google

A few weeks ago, I put some of my domain names for sale and a few days later I was contacted by NextDomainBrokers. The domain name was for sale for $1900 and they had a client who wanted it for $1200, but a direct sale. I told him that without the brokers fee it is $1615, but I can agree on $1350.

A few days later they replied that the client now only wants to offer $500. I told them that it is too low and they should tell their client that I am open for negotiation, but not for such low prices and not below $1250.

A few days later they responded with that the client wants to continue for $400 and I have to pay all fees!

Very strange company and their website looks very shady. Uses stock images for testimonials. Has no office details and a phone number from Indianapolis while the whois shows Venice, California.

•••
I am always surprised when I see negative experiences written about dealings with NextDomainBrokers. I have personally been doing deals with them for almost a year now, have sold hundreds of names, with total value of sales in the high $XX,XXX range.

•••
Probably not some scam company, but just strange and perhaps shady business ethics. Who was your contact at NDB?

•••
I too have also hand many successful dealings with the Next Domain Brokers over the last 12 months. Deals always went through and money was always paid.

My experience with them is nothing but positive and has always remained professional.

•••
I too have also hand many successful dealings with the Next Domain Brokers over the last 12 months. Deals always went through and money was always paid.

My experience with them is nothing but positive and has always remained professional.

I agree i have nothing but good things to say.

•••

Did they do the same "deal" as they are trying to do with me? Offering me a price below asking and continuously trying to extremely lower it and blaming the client?

Don't you find it shady that a company that supposable does thousands of trades does not even list an address on their website, which looks like it has not been updated in years?

•••
From reading this thread and from other external material I've seen from others I feel that the appearance of there being misunderstandings and them dropping their price at the last minute may sometimes be their modus operandi.

Hook someone in at one price, enabling them to think they have an agreement then return to apologise and claim that the buyer has unfortunately revised the price they are actually prepared to pay.

At that point some sellers will have already spent the money in their head and so will be disappointed. Some of those sellers may be more likely to accept the revised lower price anyway.

Unethical? I'm not sure. Probably just one way of doing business and nobody is obliged to sell to them. I believe this is sometimes occurring.

•••
•••
Today I received another email from Ryan Ogar pitching Next Domainbrokers.

It's identical to the one I received from Hafizul Mohammad, a "newbie broker" according to Ryan.

I rest my case.

•••
Oh well. I got an apologetic and very polite PM from 'Ryan' recently. However he did not say he would put an end to the spam.

•••
Got few letters from Hafizul Mohammad and Kevin Zin for a few .pt and .in domains. Same BS about clients being little bit "unsure" etc.

•••
I am always surprised when I see negative experiences written about dealings with NextDomainBrokers. I have personally been doing deals with them for almost a year now, have sold hundreds of names, with total value of sales in the high $XX,XXX range.
I can imagine you were selling them brandables. Do you know if they still buy brandable domains? Last time I asked them, they told me they stopped..

•••
Do they have a multitude of clients or is it just the one that @Whois-Search alluded to earlier in this thread?

•••
I believe they are a one man show.

He bought one name from me before via petra at nextdomainbrokers and this last one he put in escrow he failed to pay on so have to cancel.

He sends out emails for every LLL.com as well as surnames.

•••
Well, looks like they have got payment in process and rep I spoke with at Escrow made a mistake. Disregard the non payment part above.

•••
I hope those of you selling through these "brokers" are not paying a commission. If you are, you're being played. This is just Bigfoot buying for Bigfoot.

•••
I received an email from Alisher Rahmonov on Fri., June 10, 2016 at 11:31 pm, to which I replied on Saturday at 7:16 am, Saturday, 4:30 pm, Sunday, 6:18 pm, and yesterday, 7:08 pm. I have yet to receive any replies. None.

What gets me is my .us domain is actually a site that has been live since 2008, and has not been listed anywhere as for sale. What kind of buyer would hire a domain broker to buy just the domain from a live site that's not for sale, and then not require the broker to act expeditiously in the process?

Here's the email from the broker:

Subject line: We have a domain buyer for (domain name omitted).us

My name is Alisher and I am a domain broker for Next Domainbrokers.

Next Domainbrokers is one of the leading brokers of premium domains, brokering transactions in excess of $15 million. Our transactions sales include the sale of TAO.COM for $1 million, portfolios of ER.COM, BS.COM, and many others worth over $2 million. We have offices in the U.S. and Hong Kong, and are specifically connected to Chinese buyers with substantial liquid net worth. We specialize getting domain owners top prices for their domains. We also generally only accept clients that provide us with substantiation of valid liquid funds.

We have a client who is interested in acquiring the domain (domain name omitted).us.

If there is interest in selling the domain, please reply at your convenience with your asking price so I can present it to them. In my experience, buyers are generally considerably more open to negotiation, if we can return to them with a general idea of an asking price of the owner.

If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to reach out and I will gladly assist you as needed.

Regards,
Alisher

Alisher Rahmonov | [email protected]

Next Domainbrokers LLC
626 North Illinois Street
Suite 300
Indianapolis IN 46204

317-610-0666 Ext. 3395
ref:_00D37Hfyr._500373Kp7W:ref

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back