Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

EFTY and Google Analytics and SPAM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Hello -- just wondering if anyone else is seeing strange stuff in connection with their Efty Account?

I'm seeing a ton of traffic from what appears to be a BOT in WARSAW that is hitting my portfolio at EFTY (even though most of my names are using Afternic Nameservers). Can that BOT from WARSAW be blocked at Efty???

Also, I don't know if it is related -- but someone filled out a contact form at EFTY claiming they are getting alot of SPAM emails and that I host some name that I never heard of. Did EFTY have some security breach or something???

Now that person (or persons) has signed up my Efty email for all sorts of crap subscriptions so I am now getting dozens of crap emails from Airline Reservations, car inquiries, tickets, magazine subscriptions, etc...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back