IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Anyone getting a bunch of emails from a guy named "Ryan" He's sending emails to the whois contact for a bunch of my domains on BB. He asks if they are for sale, but he already know they are for sale. He doesn't seem like a real buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I emailed them again and still no reply. Anyone who spams like them should be banned from domain forums.

•••
I too have received emails from Alisher Rahmonov. I can only characterize him/her as a "time vampire." He sucks my valuable time, over and above the usual necessary inquiry and reply, and there's nothing to show for it. So, from now on he goes right into the junk bin.

•••
I've seen an identical email sent, from two different named "brokers" at this firm, to the same registrant email address within a few days of each other, even down to the same "ref" at the very bottom of the body of the message, for the same domain name despite a response being sent to the first one. An auto responder might be an answer.

•••
Got another unsolicited email. Apparently they want my domains! :'(

This one came from a "Syed Firdhaus" and [email protected].

•••
Got few letters from Kevin Zin in the past, and recently received a letter from another avatar telling that Kevin Zin retired from the company lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back