Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone getting a bunch of emails from a guy named "Ryan" He's sending emails to the whois contact for a bunch of my domains on BB. He asks if they are for sale, but he already know they are for sale. He doesn't seem like a real buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dude u just assume things you don't even know what your talking about the dude doesn't have any employees.

•••
When you "spam" people to buy domains and pay an exceptional price in addition, I think very few people would be annoyed by this.

•••
I don't care if some one spams me with a low ball offer I'm ok with that doesn't bother me at all a low ball offer is better then NO OFFER I can't understand why people complain about it

•••
Love this thread. Spam-loving peddlers that don't mind low-ball offers. :D

And Ryan has "no employees" but yet 3 different names popped up under his domain. If he has no employees then these names are fake.

•••
Love listening to grown people whine:D

You don't know the situation and I'm not going to explain it to you. Go head complain more about the email you received I'm done listening

•••
I know, right? :D Hilarious. But not as funny as the futile attempts of friends of spammers to stop the conversation from continuing . :)

If I get one more email from these guys I will even write a special article.

•••
And say what omg I got a email and they spammed me omg lol go for it

•••
Thanks for the laughs. This thread has been enlightening.

•••
•••
Great! I thought I betters spam the guy back!

•••
•••
•••
Looks like user "Zoomorific" in this thread is Ryan. I see a "This user is [email protected]." with a red warning triangle next to his posts. Did the mods add it?

How many sock-puppet accounts are there?

2uigpr8.png

Last edited:
•••
You just can't trust people who are not being upfront and ethical. If they throw peanuts at you * you don't have to act like monkeys.

•••
And Ryan has "no employees" but yet 3 different names popped up under his domain. If he has no employees then these names are fake.

Those other guys are his work colleagues. They work for the same brokerage company. Ryan should not be held liable for his colleagues actions.

•••
Those other guys are his work colleagues. They work for the same brokerage company. Ryan should not be held liable for his colleagues actions.

Why not?

Who owns the company then?

Or does it hire spammers?

•••
Why not?

To my knowledge, he is just a broker at the company.. As for who owns it, I really have no idea.. I just know it's not Ryan.

While I can understand your frustration behind being spammed, are you not able to block them from sending you emails in the future..?

•••
Nazz - I joined this exchange because the domain "nextdomainbrokers.com" showed up in the results.

I've not dealt with Ryan, don't know or care if he's real, if he works alone or as an employee.

As it turns out, "Hafizul Hisyam" is my focus. But in the process, I've learned a couple of things about Ryan, who seems to be "Zoomorific" in this thread, posting about completed sales with 'Ryan' etc. Entertaining stuff, having to talk about your own self in the 3rd person. :D

Based on the content of this long thread, I will definitely not be engaging in any type of business with this company, because I don't base my relationships on sales volume or aggressiveness of sales. As Kate said, honesty and ethics are far more important.

Also, to be told that I'm "whining" when the norm is to not be spammed, reflects on the qualities of those who admire self-styled brokers.

•••
Nazz - I joined this exchange because the domain "nextdomainbrokers.com" showed up in the results.
I understand.

I've not dealt with Ryan, don't know or care if he's real, if he works alone or as an employee.
I pointed that out only because I assumed you were curious judging by your earlier post.

As it turns out, "Hafizul Hisyam" is my focus. But in the process, I've learned a couple of things about Ryan, who seems to be "Zoomorific" in this thread, posting about completed sales with 'Ryan' etc. Entertaining stuff, having to talk about your own self in the 3rd person.
This has been addressed and discussed previously into why he went to those lengths... I think with some of the moderators too.

Anyway, I thought I would just share what I know.. I hope all this sorts itself out.

All the best.

•••
I think if you have a complaint about Spam it should go to the relevant marketing authority. You're likely to land yourself in more trouble than the initial perpetrator by publicly naming and shaming people these days. I'm surprised the moderators have let it go this far.

•••
I think if you have a complaint about Spam it should go to the relevant marketing authority. You're likely to land yourself in more trouble than the initial perpetrator by publicly naming and shaming people these days. I'm surprised the moderators have let it go this far.

The mods have kept the thread to "Warnings and Alerts." Surely, there's a reason for that?

I find the rest of your statement condescending towards those of us who strongly dislike having their mailboxes hijacked by spammers.

•••
I received an email from "Ryan" last week about an LLL.com I have. The subject of the email was "We have a domain buyer for ???.com‏"

Some of the email text is below, I replied on the 2nd of May with a figure and I haven't heard back. I sent an email yesterday just asking if they received my email and Im just waiting to hear back from them. Im not sure what will happen here, but my opinion is if you email someone asking them for a price, at least email back with something. Either a "not interested" or "I have sent the offer to the client and we will get back to you where we hear back from them"......just something would be nice.

We have a client who is interested in acquiring the domain ???.com

If there is interest in selling the domain, please reply at your convenience with your asking price so I can present it to them. In my experience, buyers are generally considerably more open to negotiation, if we can return to them with a general idea of an asking price of the owner.

If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to reach out and I will gladly assist you as needed.

Regards,

Ryan

•••
The bottom line is that if you are a serious buyer, there is no need to cheat.
Several respected members have confirmed the guy is real and does pay. These games are unnecessary.

I completely understand Acro, I dislike spam and we remember very well about the Patties, the gender benders... the people who fake identities often turn out to be scammers. At the very least their ethics and business practices are questionable.

I also agree with Paul Buonopane:
Hiding behind an alias isn't bad. I have nothing against anonymity. It's vouching for oneself that crosses the line.

PS: I buy domains too. But this is the wrong way to do it.
PPS: funny how people will bend over for money.

•••
Why not?

I can't recall all the details about it, but the company behind this operation was exposed a while ago, but eventually the information was removed, because it was deemed "unfair" to the reputation of an established company, that their name be tarnished by someone new to the domain industry (Ryan), who is not familiar with how to do business in a proper way (sending out emails under fake pseudonyms, email spamming, backing out of deals or changing agreed upon terms, and joining NP under a fake alias to defend himself).

•••
I can't recall all the details about it, but the company behind this operation was exposed a while ago, but eventually the information was removed, because it was deemed "unfair" to the reputation of an established company, that their name be tarnished by someone new to the domain industry (Ryan), who is not familiar with how to do business in a proper way (sending out emails under fake pseudonyms, email spamming, backing out of deals or changing agreed upon terms, and joining NP under a fake alias to defend himself).

I can assure you, it continues. They have an awful buying technique and I chose not to sell to them for that very reason.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back