Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Anyone getting a bunch of emails from a guy named "Ryan" He's sending emails to the whois contact for a bunch of my domains on BB. He asks if they are for sale, but he already know they are for sale. He doesn't seem like a real buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ryan is definitely not an alias.

The three individuals you made mention of, are real.

Whois fail.....

You should do something rather beneficial in your own time bud..

•••
•••
•••
Did Ryan let anyone in on what he is going to do with the hundreds/thousands of brandable names he's been buying?

•••
•••
Did Ryan let anyone in on what he is going to do with the hundreds/thousands of brandable names he's been buying?

I have no idea. It's all very hush hush. Exciting isn't it? What a great way to build suspense for whatever it is.

•••
@Whois-Search, seeing how there haven't been any more issues, I think it's a little disrespectful to be dropping mostly-irrelevant names like that. They may be associated with the same company, but they don't really have anything to do with the topic at hand.

•••
Spot on Paul.

I call for his posts to be removed.

•••
•••
The same virtual guy with new email address: [email protected] and name: Shirley Teng

•••
The same virtual guy with new email address:

Hmm.. So you joined up in 2008 and 7 years later your first post is an accusation you are completely wrong about... Lol. I'm not quite sure what your agenda is but they are not the same people.

•••
I just had a run in with these folks, really unprofessional even if it is an alias, but they blame the "client" for lowering an accepted offer. I'm wondering what those amended posts said about the buyer's character when it comes to honoring their word?

Last edited:
•••
Add "Hafizul Hisyam" to the same group. Spammed my email straight from the domain's WHOIS.

•••
Why does this guy have a thread still?

There's a millon people out here sending emails for domains. People have done deals with him and some haven't I see no purpose for a thread..

•••
You're saying he's too legit to be a spammer? I just got spammed by the person above. I don't care if they've done $20 million dollars in sales, the end does not justify the means.

•••
No I'm saying so what. He's spamming to buy domains. So are thousands of others. Some people sold him tons some havent. I don't see the point of the thread he's not a scammer

•••
I found this thread after looking for the email of the person who spammed me. Apparently they are connected. Whether this "Hafizul Hisyam" guy is real or not, it's irrelevant. Spamming is spamming, even if the guy's a successful broker.

•••
I can't complain when someone sends me a offer spam or not and I cash a check afterwards so whine about it if you want to

•••
I did not get an offer, I got an unsolicited email aka "spam" with a clearly serialized domain and my info was extracted directly from the WHOIS. That email, sent from a US based "corporation" did not conform to the CAN-SPAM Act.

Unless of course you've been paid to defend a spammer?

•••
I found this thread after looking for the email of the person who spammed me. Apparently they are connected. Whether this "Hafizul Hisyam" guy is real or not, it's irrelevant. Spamming is spamming, even if the guy's a successful broker.
What is this Hafizul Hisyam's mail adress? If he's a buyer I want him to spam me too :ahhh:

•••
•••
I did not get an offer, I got an unsolicited email aka "spam" with a clearly serialized domain and my info was extracted directly from the WHOIS. That email, sent from a US based "corporation" did not conform to the CAN-SPAM Act.

Unless of course you've been paid to defend a spammer?

I've sold ryan tons of domains. Orignally He contacted me by email.. may be spam if you consider it that way lol I consider that trying to buy a domain. And if he didn't Spam me lol or email me I would have missed out on 5 figures.. I don't know what happend with u and that other guy and personaly I don't care. To acuse me of getting paid to defend a spammer is a low blow. How bout u stop whining you got a email

•••
How about you tell your buddy Ryan to whom you sold domains and drink beers to his health to tell his people not to spam?

Whining? I haven't started yet.

•••
I'm not telling him Anything I'm sure he'll read this thread and laugh about it while drinking a beer

•••
Spammers are the lowest bottom feeders. Can't wait to read Ryan's feedback on his employee's practices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back