Domain Empire

Warning about member Moustafa !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Member Moustafa was the winning bidder of my auction for the domain name loanmatic.com ($40 bid)
http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-auctions/686047-loanmatic-com-since-1999-1-a.html
The domain was transfered to his godaddy account immidiately after receiving the payment.
One hour later he started paypal dispute as "the item has not been received" and his funds were deducted from my account and also he left me negative itrader (for no reason).

The Moderators have been informed and I hope they are looking into it.
Hoping this matter is satisfactorily resolved with moderator's assistance. This sort of behavior is totally unacceptable.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The threads have been merged, you guys need to work this out.

Is it really worth all this mud-slinging and pointing fingers.

Can you not see what it is doing to your reputation - in a domaining community...

Judging from what I can see - the deal was done, it should have stayed that way
TR does not have to be given moustafa - and now comments made it go south...
bad choice to let it slide the way it has over what started it, read the thread again!

•••
smh, hope this gets resolved quickly.
that is unbelievable! I saw him in your thread "waiting for domain"
now I see what he was waiting for!

also I saw he had a problem with MATTONLINE in his recent CCC .com thread,
posting sold on 1 domain and then MATT replies back after pm discussion I presume,
Time waster, A6Z(.)com is still available!
So who knows what this guys deal is, I thought he was ok but he is from Digital Point.
:bah:

•••
Your behaviour was rude in two times we made deals.
I expected that you would change and act nicely but you didn't.
and you asked to leave your auctions.
You should be honest and tell the story honestly because another fellows like that BD who really don't know anything about anything and is just here to add crap posts..

The true story is that i started the dispute after your bad words and your request of leaving your auction, so i filed a dispute and left you a message in the dispute that is already shown to Paypal staff, telling you to refund me and you get your domain back.

Also, regarding the feedback, you also left a negative feedback,, you appear unprofessional when saying something to make yourself appear as innocent.

•••
You should be honest and tell the story honestly because another fellows like that BD who really don't know anything about anything and is just here to add crap posts..

The true story is that i started the dispute after your bad words and your request of leaving your auction, so i filed a dispute and left you a message in the dispute that is already shown to Paypal staff, telling you to refund me and you get your domain back.

This is the reason you started a dispute and ruined a sale
and tarnished reputations....? Cause he used bad words?

Seriously, what's the real reason?

•••
Your behaviour was rude in two times we made deals.
I expected that you would change and act nicely but you didn't.
and you asked to leave your auctions.

Also, regarding the feedback, you also left a negative feedback,, you appear unprofessional when saying something to make yourself appear as innocent.

According to auction rules after winning the auction you have to pay and I have to transfer the domain. You paid and I did transfer the domain. After receiving the domain you started paypal dispute as the domain HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED(your funds are now frozen). You still have my domain and you are trying to get your funds back. After that you left me a negative itrader.
This is the true story.

•••
If you got the domain after payment and then filed a false report at paypal claiming non-delivery, that's cheating.

You wont last too long in this business if that's how you behave.

Return the cash or domain to 1john2004 and move on, don't get involved in his sales / auctions again, else you can be sure you'll be branded as a cheat and treated accordingly, reputations are tough to build online and easy to lose.

•••
This is the reason you started a dispute and ruined a sale
and tarnished reputations....? Cause he used bad words?

Seriously, what's the real reason?

The reason is that he use bad words, so why would i do business with him?
he was the one who asked me to don't join his auctions, and that was hard so i replyed that by agreeing on not accepting that deal and requested him to refund and get the domain back!

According to auction rules after winning the auction you have to pay and I have to transfer the domain. You paid and I did transfer the domain. After receiving the domain you started paypal dispute as the domain HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED(your funds are now frozen). You still have my domain and you are trying to get your funds back. After that you left me a negative itrader.
This is the true story.

I don't want your domain after what you did since its your request that i don't join your auctions and i refused that deal after i know that from you.
I am not trying to get the funds back, i already sent you a message to refund me amicably and get your domain back.
but you REFUSED and its YOU who STARTED A PAYPAL CLAIM!

If you got the domain after payment and then filed a false report at paypal claiming non-delivery, that's cheating.

You wont last too long in this business if that's how you behave.

Return the cash or domain to 1john2004 and move on, don't get involved in his sales / auctions again, else you can be sure you'll be branded as a cheat and treated accordingly, reputations are tough to build online and easy to lose.

sorry, if you don't know the true story and how everything happened so your comment has no meaning.
Because, i say too that you will be branded as a top cheater without any basic or concept like you do here. Would you see it fair for you now?
you advise me to return domain,, i am very honest and its ME who already asked him to get his domain back for a refund but he refused and he was the one who made a Paypal claim!

Bottom Line:-

* He started the Paypal Claim so
1- If he win the money, i will keep the domain although i don't need it anymore.
2- If i win the money, i will push the domain back to him.

•••
1john2004,
Did you start the paypal dispute? This is not what you wrote above.

moustafa,
Why would the seller start a paypal dispute. It doesn't make sense.

•••
Warning about the member "1john2004" !

I had two experiences with that member "1john2004"

The last one was this:

http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-auctions/686047-loanmatic-com-since-1999-1-a.html

I honestly never recommend anyone to deal with him if you don't want lots of troubles or problems.

His attitude is strange when making deals..

Always, Pretending not to reading the whole message, disregard other's requests and only seek for his own requests, want everything to be done like he wish not like other's wish and not like logic is, wish to end converstaions when his case is weak, pretend to give his items/services for free although he get paid for them upfront and many more..

•••
1john2004,

Did you start the paypal dispute? This is not what you wrote above.

No, i started the dispute and he started the paypal claim then after he refused to solve it amicably.

•••
moustafa,
Why did you start the dispute when the sale was already finished?
After the sale is completed starting a dispute is a mistake. You need to honour your bid. You had already paid and received the domain. The seller was referring to future transactions.

Why do you want to ruin your reputation? If you have the option inside your paypal I suggest that you cancel the dispute now.

moustafa,
A few months ago, in June when you were scammed by another member we exchanged a few pm's with you. I explained you how paypal works. You didn't know all the details. You asked me a few questions about what options to chose and what buttons to click. I explained you these details because I wanted you to get your money back. I didn't expect that you would use that knowledge in a case like this.

Starting a dispute was a mistake. Please try to make this right by cancelling the dispute if you can.

1john2004,
Did you escalate the dispute to a claim? This wasn't maybe the best choice. Paypal will ask you for an online tracking number and URL and if you can't provide that you will lose the money. Because the item is intangible you will automatically lose the money. Escalating a dispute to a claim just makes it more likely that you will lose the money.

•••
Moustafa.
Just one short comment.
I asked you not to participate in any of my sales/auctions in the future but I honored the deal and transfered the domain to your account. And you accepted the transfer.
And after having the domain in your account you started paypal dispute as item "HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED"

BTW you keep telling about my "bad words". What bad words did I use ? Please give us some example

-----------------------------------
Sometime in the past I already had problem with moustafa when after winning my $5 domain name auction moustafa sent me numerous messages asking/forcing me to give him positive itrader. I told him that giving itrader is not something we HAVE to do, but something we choose to do if we fill like this. And also I asked him not to participate in any of my future sales. Mustafa did it agan and you see what is happening.

Last edited:
•••
moustafa,
Why did you start the dispute when the sale was already finished?
After the sale is completed starting a dispute is a mistake. You need to honour your bid. You had already paid and received the domain. The seller was referring to future transactions.

Erdinc, I always honour my bids and pay on time.
thats what happened with that seller as well.

If the seller was referring to future transactions, then still who give him that rights and sameway like he refuse future, i refused the current deal, thats my rights like he used.

Total lie.
Just one short comment.
I asked you not to participate in any of my sales/auctions in the future but I honored the deal and transfered the domain to your account. And you accepted the transfer.
And after having the domain in your account you started paypal dispute as item "HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED"

BTW you keep telling about my "bad words". What bad words did I use ? Please give us some example

whats the total lie?
I told everything as happened exactly and you just want to say total lie without a comment?!
thats only due to your weak case.
I accepted the transfer BEFORE you ask me to leave bidding on your domains.
If you ever told that before i accpeted the domain, i would never have accepted it even if its was one letter.com!

Politness is very important and in number one before any business to be done.. you just need to learn that.

and Again i will tell you a FACT

IF you wish me to leave your auctions, so why were you happy for 2 days when i were participating in your auction?

WHY didn't you send me a polite message asking me to leave bidding on it althouth you were checking everything in your auction?!
its because you wanted me to win it at the highest price which happened already.

If you were once honest, you would ask me to leave the auction even if its at a few starting bids only and accept to sell it at that price!

Look, I don't accept anymore deals with you whatever you would offer me.

and this is the last with you.

You chose the Paypal Claim

So, like i said earlier, if you won the money, i will keep that undesired domain which comes from you.

And, if i win the money,, so i will give you the domain back.

I will also respect other ideas to return back my money, and i give back your domain and close that dispute.

End of Converstaion with you.

•••
sorry, if you don't know the true story and how everything happened so your comment has no meaning.
You paid and got the domain.
Then you filed a paypal dispute.
Which is illegal and unethical.

Because, i say too that you will be branded as a top cheater without any basic or concept like you do here. Would you see it fair for you now?
Your saying something doesn't make it so, no matter how much you wish it did. I'm sure people can make an informed decision for themselves about what's what.

you advise me to return domain,, i am very honest and its ME who already asked him to get his domain back for a refund but he refused and he was the one who made a Paypal claim!
You're the one disputing that you got the domain after confirming that you did and you're honest?

I've yet to see a seller file a paypal dispute for funds they get, if you want to reject a sale, it's a simple click. What exactly would he file a dispute about?

Bottom Line:-
* He started the Paypal Claim so
1- If he win the money, i will keep the domain although i don't need it anymore.
2- If i win the money, i will push the domain back to him.
He filed a claim on money that you paid him? Doesn't make any sense.

And if you filed the claim, cancel it, you might still be able to salvage some of your rep.

•••
Your saying something doesn't make it so, no matter how much you wish it did. I'm sure people can make an informed decision for themselves about what's what.

You're the one disputing that you got the domain after confirming that you did and you're honest?

He filed a claim on money that you paid him? Doesn't make any sense.

Well, let me reply you.
Your saying something doesn't make it so as well!
No matter what you said since its an ignorance from you to comment about something you don't know about.. thats a fact.

Yes, i am honest and i want to deal with polite people only thats why i asked him to refund me and take back his domain as per his request of leaving his auctions--- which is fishy since he were happy that i am joining his auction for more than 2 days.

Best comment you made that describes your knowledge is:-

"He filed a claim on money that you paid him? Doesn't make any sense."

The first comment to make me laugh loudly really.

maybe, you wish to see a screenshot showing WHO claimed it better than going into deep discussions with you.

•••
I hope The Moderators have been informed and I hope they are looking into it.

Last edited:
•••
Best comment you made so far.

Yes, anyone who check the link you added, will know well who is the cheater and how you act rudely with people like i say here.

•••
Well from what I can gather the deal went smooth and money was sent and domain sent. Now what I can seem to figure out is what happen after this fact...what was said exactly so we can make a better decision on this matter. As of now It seems you both need to just cancel the dispute/etc and move on with your money and your domain.

I agree this isn't worth ruining your reputations and seems it may have been a misunderstanding on both parts. So why not solve this amicably and move on and never do business with each other again?

Seems like the most logical way of solving this matter....perhaps I'm missing something.

•••
The threads have been merged, you guys need to work this out.

Is it really worth all this mud-slinging and pointing fingers.

Can you not see what it is doing to your reputation - in a domaining community...

Judging from what I can see - the deal was done, it should have stayed that way
TR does not have to be given moustafa - and now comments made it go south...
bad choice to let it slide the way it has over what started it, read the thread again!
FACTS:
1.I have sold the domain and Mustafa has the domain in his account
2. Mustafa has started paypal dispute as "ITEM HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED)
3. Funds are now frozen (I received zero :)
4. I have received negative itrader for nothing (first negative for 5 years I am a member of this forum

What do you suggest do I do now?

Last edited:
•••
FACTS:
1.I have sold the domain and Mustafa has the domain in his account
2. Mustafa has started paypal dispute as "ITEM HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED)
3. Funds are now frozen (I received zero :)
4. I have received negative itared for nothing (first negative for 5 years I am a member of this forum

What do you suggest do I do now?

Ok one off the list, I have removed the neg TR's from both of you.
That can be addressed later if need be.

Please get the rest dealt with!

•••
Well from what I can gather the deal went smooth and money was sent and domain sent. Now what I can seem to figure out is what happen after this fact...what was said exactly so we can make a better decision on this matter. As of now It seems you both need to just cancel the dispute/etc and move on with your money and your domain.

I agree this isn't worth ruining your reputations and seems it may have been a misunderstanding on both parts. So why not solve this amicably and move on and never do business with each other again?

Seems like the most logical way of solving this matter....perhaps I'm missing something.

I don't mind exchanging the domain/money but only mustafa can close the dispute as he is the one who started.
But I really do not see how do I deserve negative itarder from mustafa(the domain was transfered to the winning bidder immidiately after receiving the payment). I would really appreciate if mods can fix it.

Thanks,

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Ok one off the list, I have removed the neg TR's from both of you.
That can be addressed later if need be.

Please get the rest dealt with!
Thank you!
But to be honest I am 100% sure that only for starting paypal dispute as "ITEM HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED)
moustafa has to be banned

•••
You come to say that i am only who can close the dispute?

and say that i have to be banned.

Actually, with all the honest in the world, you must be banned till you learn how to deal with people politely, how to listen not to be rude and ask people to apply your orders!

if you get used to people who listen and apply your orders, then its not ME, you messaged the wrong person!

Why don't you reply about my points which is too weak in your case?

1- If you truly don't want me to join your auctions, why didn't you tell that to me while the auction was running.. you were online all the day checking the topic and had plenty of time to send me a message and i would leave it?

2- Why didn't you accept to solve it amicably by refunding my money and getting back your domain after all your bad comments?

3- What did you expect from me when you make a Paypal claim ending the space for solving the problem you made?

Then, you can wait to see what paypal decides and forgot about it till then.

If i win, you get back the domain.
If you win, i keep the domain.

•••
Hmm, almost seems like a case of buyer's remorse to me; only, instead of giving the domain back (and thus getting a refund), chose to file a Paypal dispute and make the seller out to be the bad guy just 'cause of some language he may have used. I'm sorry moustafa, but from what I can tell, you're the one in the wrong here. There was NO need for a Paypal dispute - the deal was done. John technically no longer has the funds, if Paypal has the funds frozen.

•••
its a buyer's remorse not for buying the domain but for dealing with that person.
the seller chose to make a paypal claim so its his decision to leave paypal deciding without any other communication between us.
I told him to refund me and get the domain back since its his own request that i don't join his auctions.. which is very strange to come after auction ends, he had plenty of time to say that while auction was running and i would have left it.
he can wait for paypal decision and we will see.
If he wins, he gets back the domain.
If he wins, i keep the domain.

or he can refund now, i close the dispute and give back his domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back