IT.COM

.VIP what names did you get?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What names did you get in the .vip?

I didn't get the one I wanted which was realty.vip

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone had any success listing their VIP domains on Sedo yet? When I try it still says invalid domain name...lol
I already contacted SEDO about the .vip TLD, I am sure they will add this TLD soon.
I have contacted them in past about other new TLDs, when they were released and they always replied to me that they will add the asked TLD soon.
I think in a few days it will be possible.
If I will get an answer I will post an update here.

Last edited:
•••
I already contacted SEDO about the .vip TLD, I am sure they will add this TLD soon.
I have contacted them in past about other new TLDs, when they were released and they always replied to me that they will add the asked TLD soon.
I think in a few days it will be possible.
If I will get an answer I will post an update here.

Good stuff! nicely done mate. Thanks

•••
vaporizer.vip
insurances.vip

•••
Good stuff! nicely done mate. Thanks
A few hours ago SEDO replied to me via mail, telling me that 'they are working always to implement as much as possible new released TLDs.'
It was the same answer like last time and I think it will not take long time until it's possible to offer .vip via SEDO.

•••
got a few more service related names:

personalconcierge.vip
financialmanagement.vip (unforuntately wealthmanagement.vip was already taken)
helicoptertours.vip

•••
Hi everybody, I have two pre-registered domain names on auction,
BlackJack.vip
Jackpot.vip
Could tell me ,is there any future for this domains, should i go for a bidding war?

•••
TravelGuide.vip
Parent.vip

Last edited:
•••
How long are you willing to keep those names? I think .VIP will be huge, but don't know if I can keep my names for 10 years or more to hit the jackpot.

•••
How long are you willing to keep those names? I think .VIP will be huge, but don't know if I can keep my names for 10 years or more to hit the jackpot.
that's a good question

•••
nobody is VIP

or better

everybody is VIP

Very Interesting People

•••
It was very important people; now is very interesting people. I like the modified one :)

•••
Looking forward to seeing what everyone won in the pre-reg auctions. I bet some good ones are at auction, not sure how many but I would think a lot.

Almost 173K regs already, that number should have a nice bump after the auctions end.

I'm in 29 auctions, not gonna be able to keep up with that... D-:

•••
I may already have buyers for 2 of mine possibly 3 :-D

•••
•••
I will guess the prices 6 to 7 figures? :)

•••
•••
All three letter .vip gone too

•••
I may already have buyers for 2 of mine possibly 3 :-D

Jeepers that was quick...lol

Nice one dude....

I hope you selling them on the high end of the pricing scale. By pricing our .vip domains at high end prices it will help steer the market to create a higher perceived value of .vip domains. If we all act together and work together on this we can dictate the price/value of the .vip TLD. The market determines the value of the commodity, we are the market so we should all be pooling our resources together and working together.

•••
Jeepers that was quick...lol

Nice one dude....

I hope you selling them on the high end of the pricing scale. By pricing our .vip domains at high end prices it will help steer the market to create a higher perceived value of .vip domains. If we all act together and work together on this we can dictate the price/value of the .vip TLD. The market determines the value of the commodity, we are the market so we should all be pooling our resources together and working together.
agreed. if we price em high and they sell then great. if they aren't selling and we need to lower prices then so be it

•••
what places can/should we list .vip domains at?

•••
list it here all big names are here

•••
agreed. if we price em high and they sell then great. if they aren't selling and we need to lower prices then so be it

Spot on mate.... that's exactly it.

What we shouldn't to is start off with low pricing... this is what leads to the demise of many new extensions. People grab a few of them and try to flip them quickly for a small quick profit... I understand that this is some peoples business model and there is nothing wrong with that. For those who need to make quick sales to get their investment back urgently then they should stick to that model however to the ones that can hold out I urge you all to price the .vip domains high, lets test the water here folks. If we are all able to collaborate and have some impact on the perceived value of the .vip extension then we can rinse and repeat on other GOOD new TLD's .... (like .online or .club or .xyz etc...)

•••
Commmmmon down, you are in a next regfee price is right :)

•••
what places can/should we list .vip domains at?

So far I have them listed on Flippa and Afternic ..... Sedo still need to upate their system

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back