Dynadot

They Keep Spamming Me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Lately every day after i register a name i receive an email from adddomainnames/com, telling me about their similar names ,i am interested to know how they are aware of my purchases ? ...... are they spamming you as well ?:O

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They must be trawling the zone files to detect newly registered domain names.

•••
I have noticed that some registrar uses images for the whois email info, thus making it harder for spammers.

•••
maybe try using whois guard and see, if you dont mind your domains being private.

•••
I have noticed that some registrar uses images for the whois email info, thus making it harder for spammers.

I think the images are created by the whois tools, and not by the registrar, maybe I'm wrong. If I check whois from domaintools or who.is for a name registered with godaddy, the email id is masked by images. But the tool I've written gives me the text email id.

•••
Not from those guys but there are plenty.

Who's your registrar?

•••
Domain owners account name and contact details are easy to get when you are not on privately protected. Of course you have to pay more if you enable privacy protection to keep you free from spam.

•••
AddDomainsNames.com Spam

Are these guys for real? Has anyone received any of their spam?

We're starting to get them pretty regularly for almost every new hand-reg, and the odd domain registered in the past.

The AddDomainsNames.com spam email begins with the misguiding subject designed to get you to open the email:
{domain name} purchase.

Then the body goes like this:

"I noticed you just bought *************.com.

Our statistics indicate that your domain's primary keyword phrase, '**** *****', gets around 46 exact local searches per month and 4400 exact global searches per month. We have many similar domain names available that get a lot more monthly searches and will bring you a lot more traffic.

Here is our list of domains about ***** ******.
adddomainnames.com/?id=xxxxxx&n=0

We also have a daily premium domain drop list.
Subscribe to our drop list
adddomainnames.com/drop_subscribe.php?id=xxxxxx&n=0

We can also help you with developing your domains, hosting your websites, and getting your sites to rank high in the search engines.

newdomain @ inline.me
10765 Reading Road - Cincinnati, Ohio
To Opt out:adddomainnames.com/unsubscribe.php?id=11641&n=0"

If we don't respond to the first email, stop sending more unsolicited emails (spam)!

This type of tactic is giving domaining a very bad name.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Threads merged and moved to Warnings and Alerts. :)

•••
Are these guys for real? Has anyone received any of their spam?

We're starting to get them pretty regularly for almost every new hand-reg, and the odd domain registered in the past.

The AddDomainsNames.com spam email begins with the misguiding subject designed to get you to open the email:
{domain name} purchase.

Then the body goes like this:

"I noticed you just bought *************.com.

Our statistics indicate that your domain's primary keyword phrase, '**** *****', gets around 46 exact local searches per month and 4400 exact global searches per month. We have many similar domain names available that get a lot more monthly searches and will bring you a lot more traffic.

Here is our list of domains about ***** ******.
adddomainnames.com/?id=xxxxxx&n=0

We also have a daily premium domain drop list.
Subscribe to our drop list
adddomainnames.com/drop_subscribe.php?id=xxxxxx&n=0

We can also help you with developing your domains, hosting your websites, and getting your sites to rank high in the search engines.

newdomain @ inline.me
10765 Reading Road - Cincinnati, Ohio
To Opt out:adddomainnames.com/unsubscribe.php?id=11641&n=0"

If we don't respond to the first email, stop sending more unsolicited emails (spam)!

This type of tactic is giving domaining a very bad name.

from memory i think it has been more than one registra i used , but above is the gist of it all

•••
Just had same email after registering a domain with dynadot

•••
interesting because mine was after godaddy

•••
same here from godaddy reg.

Last edited:
•••
Haven't got their email yet but thankfully I rarely get these emails on my current email.

•••
Just caught one after registering through Fabulous, so they are clearly scanning every registration that comes through regardless of registrar.

•••
regged two yesterday .......so far so good ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back