Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
(U) Some evidence suggests Kilimnik may be connected to the GRU hack-and-leak operation related to the 2016 U.S. election. This assessment is based on a body of fragmentary information.
(U) Manafort's involvement with the GRU hack-and-leak operation is largely unknown. Kilimnik was in sustained contact with Manafort before, during, and after the GRU cyber and influence operations, but the Committee did not obtain reliable, direct evidence that Kilimnik and Manafort discussed the GRU hack-and-leak operation. As noted above, however, the content of the majority of the communications between Manafort and Kilimnik is unknown. Some of these communications involved in-person meetings; no objective record of their content exists.
(U) Two pieces of information, however, raise the possibility ofManafort's potential connection to the hack-and-leak operations. https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Only two little pieces of (redacted) information raise the possiblity Manafort was connected to it. Embarrassing. Obviously nothing there.

•••
•••
(U) Some evidence suggests Kilimnik may be connected to the GRU hack-and-leak operation related to the 2016 U.S. election. This assessment is based on a body of fragmentary information.
(U) Manafort's involvement with the GRU hack-and-leak operation is largely unknown. Kilimnik was in sustained contact with Manafort before, during, and after the GRU cyber and influence operations, but the Committee did not obtain reliable, direct evidence that Kilimnik and Manafort discussed the GRU hack-and-leak operation. As noted above, however, the content of the majority of the communications between Manafort and Kilimnik is unknown. Some of these communications involved in-person meetings; no objective record of their content exists.
(U) Two pieces of information, however, raise the possibility ofManafort's potential connection to the hack-and-leak operations. https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Only two little pieces of (redacted) information raise the possiblity Manafort was connected to it. Embarrassing. Obviously nothing there.

Smokescreen, no doubt. Tangible evidence, possible. Tangential evidence highly probable (y)

•••
•••

"As noted above, however, the content of the majority of the communications between Manafort and Kilimnik is unknown."

Hopefully President Trump will declassify all of this!

Last edited:
•••
You’re just highlighting your struggle to read. Lots of businesses, start ups, charities don’t pan out, the election played a part. No wrongdoing. You’re so desperate for something.

You're the tool making excuses that it took 4.8 million and two years to get a charity started that spent $0.00 on cancer research. Then the principals just decided to close the charity out of the blue.

Could have just given that money to St Judes or the City of Hope.

Last edited:
•••
I find it amusing that Trumpers are constantly arguing against Globalism - don't you think your leader has offshore accounts and interests abroad? Where do you think US sells 'weapons of peace?' :xf.wink:

Our leader has less relationship China’s ****

•••
I find it amusing that Trumpers are constantly arguing against Globalism - don't you think your leader has offshore accounts and interests abroad? Where do you think US sells 'weapons of peace?' :xf.wink:

I'm constantly shocked progressives ignore the all the progressives using off shore accounts.

•••
Last edited:
•••

I find it equally amusing that Trumpers will cite evidence from any far-Right source, yet refuse to read any other source of information (esp not main stream media), lol, "wherein lies the burden of proof?" :xf.wink:

•••
I'm constantly shocked progressives ignore the all the progressives using off shore accounts.
They ignore all makes Progressives look bad;

Including Biden’s sham Charity;
They had salaries more in-line with Doctors
9FD302E6-68E7-4197-940E-8EB89F1B7BD3.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2020/11/14/biden...-millions-on-payroll-zero-on-research-report/

One of the LAST few papers with integrity.
@JB Lions, you and your leftist sources :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I find it equally amusing that Trumpers will cite evidence from any far-Right source, yet refuse to read any other source of information (esp not main stream media), lol, "wherein lies the burden of proof?" :xf.wink:

I'm amused at progressive tools who can't quote from their own "evidence" to prove their claims.

Last edited:
•••
You know lobbyists, just like the Russians...they have their finger in the pie, no denying involvement (at least they're US soiled, lol) :xf.wink:

You mean russians like the Lincoln Project?

•••
You mean russians like the Lincoln Project?

Or Meidas (sp?) begged jb stop us with Midas.

Better name than Lincoln Project using Lincoln’s name in vein.

“disagree” “dislike” away without explaining;
leftists, amirite? :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I'm amused at progressive tools who can't quote from their own "evidence" to prove their claims.

If that's a reference to me, well, why should I bang my head against a wall when you wouldn't believe it anyway. I'd prefer you look to see the information for yourself, if you care or dare :)

Last edited:
•••
upload_2020-11-15_17-10-42.png

upload_2020-11-15_17-9-25.png

Everyone had six figure salaries. Almost $500,000/ yr for a democrat bundler / lawyer.

#fooled again.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If that's a reference to me, well, why should I bang my head against a wall when you wouldn't believe it anyway. I'd prefer you look to see the information for yourself, if you care or dare :)

When you make a statement about corruption based on things you've read on the Internet and use fake news as a source, don't be surprised when people are skeptical. It doesn't help you can't actually prove your claims when asked.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You're the tool making excuses that it took 4.8 million and two years to get a charity started that spent $0.00 on cancer research. Then the principals just decided to close the charity out of the blue.

Could have just given that money to St Judes or the City of Hope.

Same answer:
Lots of businesses, start ups, charities don’t pan out, the election played a part. No wrongdoing. You’re so desperate for something.

Your guy, Trump Foundation and Trump University, literally frauds. Got sued, paid big fines.

Everyone had six figure salaries. Almost $500,000/ yr for a democrat bundler / lawyer.

They're not bagging groceries.

Last edited:
•••
Same answer:
Lots of businesses, start ups, charities don’t pan out, the election played a part. No wrongdoing. You’re so desperate for something.

Your guy, Trump Foundation and Trump University, literally frauds. Got sued, paid big fines.

Trump University;
He was too busy campaigning be President
to spend time there;

It was settled;
Get over it;
Grasping straws; (Surprisingly, non-Russian.)

Last edited:
•••
Trump University;
He was too busy campaigning be President
to spend time there;

It was settled;
Get over it;
Grasping straws; (Surprisingly, non-Russian.)

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: 25 million

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back