IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Seems you guys stopped talking about that laptop story all of a sudden

See above, Trump actually had to pay up. Nothing like that with Bidens.

You haven't seen the story in the democrat media so you think it went away. cute.

•••
•••
You haven't seen the story in the democrat media so you think it went away. cute.

Somebody stopping you? This was supposed to be your knockout, no charges or anything.

Last edited:
•••
Did you see the list of domains Trump owns? He literally owns trumpfraud .com (even if for legitimate reasons, why the need to protect yourself if you're innocent?) O_o

That proves everything. By your logic every company that uses defensive registration is guilty of a crime.

•••
You know what's fake?? That General Flynn, Carter Page, Don Jr. had anything to do with the Russians. Did you not read the Muller report?

As they say in the great state of Missouri, 'show me' :xf.wink:

•••
Somebody stopping you? This was supposed to be your knockout, no charges or anything.

You just defended Biden crime family stealing money from sick children. You've made it clear I can't make you care about corruption.

•••
Russia interferes in every election they can.

They do their best to emulate the model the USA has set for over 100 years. Still far behind though.

•••

Show attachment 173693

--== Christmas Won't Be Possible. ==--

upload_2020-11-15_16-18-15.png

CIA has been infiltrating churches and religious organizations for decades. Even if they are not supposed to act domestically this is probably one of their accomplishments. Warnock is a hardcore anti-American Marxist, beyond radical democrat.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-15_16-23-28.png
    upload_2020-11-15_16-23-28.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 28
•••
As they say in the great state of Missouri, 'show me' :xf.wink:

I'm not the one going around making accusations. Post specific quotes from reputable sources that show Donald J Trump colluded with Russians to win the 2016 election or quit bothering me.

Last edited:
•••
You just defended Biden crime family stealing money from sick children. You've made it clear I can't make you care about corruption.

They didn't do that dummy. Trump family actually did tho, they diverted money from children's charities.

Last edited:
•••
They do their best to emulate the model the USA has set for over 100 years. Still far behind though.

That time the CIA threatened to KILL a candidate for president because he was going nationalize sugar cane and fruit plantations comes to mind.

•••
Trump's frauds pale in comparison to Biden and Co.

For one, Trump was acting as a private citizen. Biden, meanwhile, was selling out the country he was sworn to protect. Massive difference there.

Not to mention, Trump is on his way out while Biden is just warming up.

Last edited:
•••
They didn't do that dummy. Trump family actually did tho, they diverted money from children's charities.

While the Biden crime family just kept the money for themselves.

•••
That time the CIA threatened to KILL a candidate for president because he was going nationalize sugar cane and fruit plantations comes to mind.

Posting memes on Facebook is worse!:ROFL:

•••
While the Biden crime family just kept the money for themselves.

What? I don't think you even know what you're talking about.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
What part of check replies to Trump's tweet did you
not get? Actually, put in some research today what that was all about. You.

LOL. You proved Trump family was punished for not giving money they promised to charity. When you discover Biden family was many times worse, you deflect.

•••
LOL. You proved Trump family was punished for not giving money they promised to charity. When you discover Biden family was many times worse, you deflect.

They didn't, hence no charges stupid.

Em2IRdbXUAAxtdw

•••

I find it interesting you seem to be ok with the Trump Foundation and Trump University Fraud? Actually got taken to court and had to pay up.

Let me know when that happens with Biden.

Last edited:
•••
Simple search:

At a February 16, 2017 press conference, Trump said, "And I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

Trump's business history with Russia is a long and colorful one

“You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to see that Trump has been courting money for decades."

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-12-13/trumps-business-history-russia-long-and-colorful-one

•••
•••
Why not remove the ability to criticize all togther?:)

Biden Transition Official Believes the First Amendment Has a 'Design Flaw' -- His Remedy Is to Curb Free Speech

Stengel wrote last year in a Washington Post op-ed that the freedom of speech must be restricted, for “all speech is not equal. And where truth cannot drive out lies, we must add new guardrails. I’m all for protecting ‘thought that we hate,’ but not speech that incites hate.”

What kind of speech “incites hate”? As far as Stengel is concerned, the answer is any speech that Muslims find offensive. He wrote: “Even the most sophisticated Arab diplomats that I dealt with did not understand why the First Amendment allows someone to burn a Koran. Why, they asked me, would you ever want to protect that?”

•••
I find it interesting you seem to be ok with the Trump Foundation and Trump University Fraud? Actually got taken to court and had to pay up.

Let me know when that happens with Biden.

Local progressive is upset Trump was punished for corruption but happy Biden wasn't.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back