Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thats what you posted and where the “Sista” comment came from. If this is the new face of democrats, you might, or should be concerned. Ghetto rap coming into congress might be tolerated, but if it takes over too much, your level headed, non ghetto Dem midwest farmers, business owners, corporate cubicle dwellers and other somewhat normal folks, might switch.

10 years from now, with all this new leading edge, all inclusive agenda stuff and open borders and diversity, the US is bound to have a Gay President married to the “First Man”, a Trans Vice President, and a Dom speaker of the house, who uses a whip instead of a gavel (with gloves). Senate majority leader a Sharia law advocate, Senate minority a reformed MS-13 member and changing the American Flag to have a rainbow in the center. No more Citizenship needed to vote, confiscate everybodies firearms, Free basic income and stuff for all, 80% tax rate, Amazon is the only store, Facebook takes over all media, an AI robot electric cars (no fossil fuel or coal), Alexa controlled decision making over all matters, and throw out all the bibles for swearing in on a Mad Magazine cover. No passports or ID needed, no cash accepted, RFID chip implanted in your hand, IRS Tax collectors authorized to carry swords to behead debtors.

Hetero white priviledge toxic masculinity “people” they be disappearing!

What a wonderful world it might be.... :xf.eek:
That USA you describe won't last one generation before it self implodes and spreads all it's sh*t all over the world... hopefully into the stratosphere and well beyond.

That's why I say, the US should be divided into 2 different countries... Red States and Blue States.

•••
I’ll bring the gloves

glovey.jpg

•••
That USA you describe won't last one generation before it self implodes and spreads all it's sh*t all over the world... hopefully into the stratosphere and well beyond.

That's why I say, the US should be divided into 2 different countries... Red States and Blue States.

You're in Portugal. Domainace is in Japan. offthehandle running around South America. But thanks for your input. We should split up America. America is the angriest place."You have to enjoy your future there, not me"

•••

But nicest part is in California, hard to replace it with Red now.

•••
•••
Nobody is terrified of you. You confuse condemnation of deviant behavior, rejection of relative morality and a love for traditional values as hate or rejection.

Few people care about a trans flag, almost everyone thought OAC dancing was a great moment.

You claim to be libertarian, how about a little tolerance for people who find your behavior objectionable. You need to get over yourself. If you tell someone to F-off, better not have a thin skin.

The difference between you and I is that I’m transparent with my sins. I’m a professional sinner and I don’t hide behind a moral facade. People who hide have the most secrets. My skin is ultra thick.

Last edited:
•••
•••

I think a lot of larger countries should break up. They can serve their citizens better in smaller states, politicians are forced to be more accountable and there's less risk of an empire running amock making trouble for everyone else.

•••
The difference between you and I is that I’m transparent with my sins. I’m a professional sinner and I don’t hide behind a moral facade. My skin is ultra thick.

So thick you ran to the moderator after telling someone else to FU.

•••
You're both wrong. We have a problem with immigration, **debt and bad leadership. Social-media has changed the game so everything is amplified but we will adjust.

You better hope so anyway.
I think a lot of larger countries should break up. They can serve their citizens better in smaller states, politicians are forced to be more accountable and there's less risk of an empire running amock making trouble for everyone else.

Last edited:
•••

You got it wrong bro. I got a warning therefore I was reported. Actually I got 2 warnings.

•••
•••
You got it wrong bro. I got a warning therefore I was reported. Actually I got 2 warnings.
I saw you @ a moderator because you didn't like the responses you were getting.

** If someone reported you for flipping the bird, it was uncalled for. Most of use have done worse.

Last edited:
•••
"Mothers and fathers drag their six and seven-year-old children 2,000 miles to the border of another country and scream, “Let me in!” And when those children die -- one after the father refuses medical care -- the media stand up, stamp their feet, and angrily scream the question, “How could you?” But their ire is directed at America, not at the criminally negligent parents, because it’s our country’s responsibility to honor and obey whatever a tantrum thrower insists is his right.

Who can blame them? It worked in Europe, where hundreds of thousands of fighting-age young men escaping the internecine brutality endemic to the Religion of Peace have forced themselves upon what used to be independent nations (and in particular, their infidel women) with seemingly nothing but joy expressed by the political elite who applaud the entire “shebang” (pun intended)."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/era_of_the_trumper_tantrum.html#ixzz5bnIgJXsD

•••

** If someone reported you for flipping the bird, it was uncalled for. Most of use have done worse.

That’s not reporting. People who report don’t want anyone to know. Yea I tagged the mod. Your point?

•••
I think President Trump would be a lot more succesfull without the chaos. A matter of fact, discussion with responsible people on TV to layout the problem and his solution without the media; would end democrat obstruction.

The problem is, he thrives on drama.

"Mothers and fathers drag their six and seven-year-old children 2,000 miles to the border of another country and scream, “Let me in!” And when those children die -- one after the father refuses medical care -- the media stand up, stamp their feet, and angrily scream the question, “How could you?” But their ire is directed at America, not at the criminally negligent parents, because it’s our country’s responsibility to honor and obey whatever a tantrum thrower insists is his right.

Who can blame them? It worked in Europe, where hundreds of thousands of fighting-age young men escaping the internecine brutality endemic to the Religion of Peace have forced themselves upon what used to be independent nations (and in particular, their infidel women) with seemingly nothing but joy expressed by the political elite who applaud the entire “shebang” (pun intended)."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/era_of_the_trumper_tantrum.html#ixzz5bnIgJXsD

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Whining isn't think skinned or tuff.

It’s called sarcasm. I’d repost but it’s been deleted by mods.

•••
A TV personality was elected.

•••
•••
Whining isn't think skinned or tuff.

"you guys" It was mistressbellek who complained to the mod.

You've literally been whining about it last couple of pages. There is nothing in your post about politics. Then you called me an ass because I simply pointed out you already replied to a post of mine.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco... the most decadent filthy place on earth. This is what Liberals will always defend. They think family values is a thing of the past, but this is perfectly acceptable... for them
image.jpg

https://www.timeout.com/san-francisco/things-to-do/our-best-photos-from-folsom-street-fair-2016

image.jpg

Is this permited in other cities of the US?

And it should be mentioned that these are very tame photos, because I've seen some absolutely despicable pictures from this Folsom Street Fair that I won't put up here.

There were guys having sex as well as openly masturbating, in the streets, selling sex toys with images of Jesus and Mary, among other massively deviant stuff. There were creeps and pedophiles and the worst sorts of deviants, all gathered together with no fear of repercussions for any illegal activity.

I even saw pictures of children in the middle of these creeps and sickos. I'll bet it was a gay Liberal judge that permited this to happen. No one in his right mind would allow this filth to happen in the open street, except for retarded lefties and gays...

Has any gay EVER complained about these perverts doing this in Folsom Street?Or is this is their Mecca, a place to go for their annual perversions, with the full consent of the local laws?

How on earth can a normal person accept these deviant creeps and pervs doing in public what they’d get arrested for doing in a public restroom anywhere else in America or the rest of the world?

Must be because of gay priviledge...

That was a great event. I’ll write more in my new blog called weirdpleasures

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back