IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flcnaln.jpg

•••
Elizabeth Warren in Iowa addresses the DNA test: "I am not a person of color.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A queer man and a transsexual are not the same thing. Everyone deserves to be treated equally and the trans community are stereotyped unfairly. That’s a social attack and it’s wrong.

Being stereotyped isn't new or exclusive to LGBTQ-XYZ. Ask any 10 toothed, red-neck, racist Trump voter. Again, explain what rights ANY LGBTQ person DOESN'T have that I do.

Last edited:
•••
Being stereotyped isn't new or exclusive to LGBTQ-XYZ. Ask any 10 toothed, red-neck, racist Trump voter. Again, explain what rights ANY LGBTQ person DOESN'T have that I do.
I’d rather stab my eyes with a fork then correspond with you further. 🌈 🥳

•••
•••
•••
Is that your IQ ?

Hypocrite much?

----------------------------------------
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏Verified account @AOC
5h5 hours ago

Republican hypocrisy at its finest: saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just “locker room talk,” but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar.

GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago.

Next.
-------------------------------------
New Speaker of the House told Nielsen, “I reject your facts.” To which Nielsen responded, “These are not my facts. These are the facts.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-...i-dhs-secretary-kirsten-nielsen-reject-facts/

Actually:

"According to Justice Department public records and two former counterterrorism officials, no immigrant has been arrested at the southwest border on terrorism charges in recent years."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/fact...sts-at-the-southern-border-in-2018/ar-BBRODTZ

-----------------------
I don’t care that most of the workers not getting paid are Democrats, I want to stop the Shutdown as soon as we are in agreement on Strong Border Security! I am in the White House ready to go, where are the Dems?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Last edited:
•••
Hypocrite much?

No. In any case, much less than you.

*P.S. Snappy 6th grade comebacks are my specialty.

----------------------------------------
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏Verified account @AOC
5h5 hours ago

Republican hypocrisy at its finest: saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just “locker room talk,” but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar.

GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago.

Next.

It wasn't the MF comment... it was the impeachment comment.

-------------------------------------

Actually:

"According to Justice Department public records and two former counterterrorism officials, no immigrant has been arrested at the southwest border on terrorism charges in recent years."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/fact...sts-at-the-southern-border-in-2018/ar-BBRODTZ

Two "former" officials who vote democrat.

Last edited:
•••
I don’t care that most of the workers not getting paid are Democrats,

Neither do I.

After all, Govt is like overhead to a business. It is a necessary evil and has nothing to do with producing anything. Most independent business owners and taxpayers, high achievers, inventors, doers, business and wealth creators normally want nothing to do with working for the Big Corporations or Government.

I would imagine there are more Republicans with that mindset of “Leave us alone” independence. This is why the Govt Job-Welfare state thrives with career incompetent morons like that Broward County Brenda Snipes and her tax counting mess, a career in Govt. Same with Paul Ryan, waiting to see him cash in. Peter Strozk and Lisa Page, on and on and on.

Sure, plenty of skilled people who are Democrats in Govt, no doubt.

upload_2019-1-5_13-54-36.jpeg

“Not only are national security hawks cheering him on to defend a porous southern border, but so too are former presidents who he says have secretly confessed to him that they should have done what he is doing. Not only do federal employees accept being furloughed or forced to work without wages, they have assured him that they would give up paychecks so that he can stand strong.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/04/us/politics/trump-wall-shutdown.html

•••
Neither do I.

I know you don't but that's pretty pathetic. People have bills to pay. If this drags on, the media will just play more personal stories on the actual affects this is having on families.

•••
Bowlegged people shouldn't throw stones. Pretty pathetic showing.

Here we go again with name calling. But you are supposed to be the guy for the “Diversity” and total “Inclusivity”, you can’t have it both ways, being a SJW requires you to accept all people who are different from you!

Did you go out and buy a flag too?

upload_2019-1-5_14-14-24.jpeg

•••
Here we go again with name calling. But you are supposed to be the guy for the “Diversity” and total “Inclusivity”, you can’t have it both ways, being a SJW requires you to accept all people who are different from you!

Did you go out and buy a flag too?

Show attachment 106317
I bought 5 of them

•••
You promise? Can I video it and put on Youtube?
hqdefault.jpg

Let Youtube Monetize it with LBQPTRZ rights, sell trans flags and MoveOn advertising.

•••
I know you don't but that's pretty pathetic. People have bills to pay. If this drags on, the media will just play more personal stories on the actual affects this is having on families.

Thats what saving for a rainy day means and using credit cards temporarily. You are self employed and surely experienced having to cut back with a change in spending when things are slow.

Govt employees stories in NYT complaining they can’t eat out at a restaurant is pathetic.

Boo hoo. Go to work at Walmart or Burger king, get real jobs. Nice excuses and if they compared themselves to how the rest if the world lives, on rice and beans, riding the bus and smiling, they would get a grip. Americans are spoiled.

“paralegal for the Justice Department in Texas stopped using her “gas-guzzling” pickup truck and pulled her motorcycle out of storage.”

“We had to talk to our day care and say, ‘We can’t pay you this week,’” Mr. Blankley said. “I know how much it sucks.”

And Clinton admin happened. BFD.

“The longest shutdown, which lasted 21 days, started in December 1995, as Republicans in Congress and President Bill Clinton could not agree on a long-term budget agreement. About 284,000 federal employees were furloughed and an additional 475,000 worked without pay, according to the Congressional Research Service.”

•••
Let me guess, You can cut them up into hand towel size and use them to clean your hands up after you take the gloves off.

Incorrect. It’s because I fully support the lgbtq community and will go above and beyond to express that.

•••
Here we go again with name calling.

Look at your posts. It's like a bunch of awkward, grumpy, incels.

As far as people getting paid, this doesn't affect you and you're still emotional over your post issues with gov. employees. The thing is Trump is doing this solely for himself because he doesn't want to look bad.

•••
Johnny heard a new word on MSNBC. Doesn't know what it means.

Look at your posts. It's like a bunch of awkward, grumpy, incels.

As far as people getting paid, this doesn't affect you and you're still emotional over your post issues with gov. employees. The thing is Trump is doing this solely for himself because he doesn't want to look bad.

•••
Johnny heard a new word on MSNBC. Doesn't know what it means.

What word? Incel? There is a thread here on it that I posted in. Where one company pretending to be about free speech, when it's really about $$$ was thinking about partnering with them. Some posts talking about raping young girls.

When you make posts, put the full thought out there, so I know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
•••
•••

It is, you guys are showing yourselves. And you are a hypocrite when you complain to mods about the same thing you do yourself. You do come across as some old, repressed Conservatives. Go reread your posts. Getting excited about videos of people dancing. In 2019.

Last edited:
•••
It is, you guys are showing yourselves. And you are a hypocrite when you complain to mods about the same thing you do yourself.

I haven't complained to the mods about anyone.

•••
Seems appropriate to explore the liberal outrage machine.

•••
V.P. Mike Pence and team just left the White House. Briefed me on their meeting with the Schumer/Pelosi representatives. Not much headway made today. Second meeting set for tomorrow. After so many decades, must finally and permanently fix the problems on the Southern Border!
4:05 PM - 5 Jan 2019
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

It is nice to see the Dems not fold, they've done that too many times in the past. Hopefully they stay the course.

"We never told trumpty dumpty that we wanted a wall. It's NOT TRUE."

DwLU2gYVAAAsssP.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back