Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I have no idea where you got that 97% number. Think progress talking point? Can you even explain what a universal background check is, without googling it? Like the mythical guns show loop hole?

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you parrot obvious bullshit you've heard / read on a Soros funded media push?

The big problem with Gun control nuts is they can't win their policy vendettas by telling the truth. The only conversation we can have is about school security.. and why it isn't already done.

Gov Scott headed down the right road securing schools. That is the movement we need to support.

mr-x when asked about Universal Background Checks. I'm still curious why you are against something 97% of Americans are ok with and a lot of NRA members as well? Why wouldn't you want a system where it's easy to check?

And instead of crickets, what's stopping you from talking about the subject? It's a forum, start talking about it, you don't an invite or permission. I touched on it earlier with Rick Scott's suggestions, all of which I agreed with. I don't remember you sharing your views on those suggestions.

•••
I have no idea where you got that 97% number. Think progress talking point? Can you even explain what a universal background check is, without googling it? Like the mythical guns show loop hole?

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you parrot obvious bullsh*t you've heard / read on a Soros funded media push?

The big problem with Gun control nuts is they can't win their policy vendettas by telling the truth. The only conversation we can have is about school security.. and why it isn't already done.

Gov Scott headed down the right road securing schools. That is the movement we need to support.

Yes, you do, you responded to it:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-720#post-6589840

Didn't touch this part:
"In 2015, we rated as True a claim that polling showed nearly 74 percent of National Rifle Association members support requiring background checks for all gun sales."

If you don't know what it is, besides earlier links I posted - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_background_check

You're just going to do your usual ducking the question, I understand that. I usually post very specific stuff, you usually respond not actually touching any of it and start talking about other things.

Last edited:
•••
Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, to name the main ones have been targeting Conservative Sites, Bloggers, Youtubers and anyone who tells the truth about Liberals and Muslims. And it's getting worse by the day.

How Facebook, Twitter silence conservative voices online
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...ter-are-systematically-silencing-conservative

Pat Condell, my favorite Youtuber, has had several videos banned by YT, some of them where later reinstated, but with many restrictions, like making it extremely difficult to find it through Google or YT unless you have a direct link. In fact he has dozens of great videos that are restricted.

Here is one from last week called "A Word To The Google Feminists"

Yes, Pat does tell it like it is, the power of these private censored platforms I only hope dies eventually. I would hate to be a woman in Europe now.

Myspace disappeared so should Facebook, except the Govt is probably loving to subsidize it for spying. Detectives for data gathering I know do use it. I have a friend who uses it for screening prospectives tenants. One point that the Hill article reminds me is that these are private sites, and have no obligation to 1st amendment rights, and that is the way it is, so they will be on the side of censoring due to outside groups pressure like this NRA corp discount propaganda tools by their owners. I dont use facebook or linked in, nor plan to. Especially now.

•••
Getting 60% of 5 million people to agree on something is astounding... getting 100,000,000 people to agree 97% on something is unbelievable. Literally unbelievable.

I have no idea why you're linking to my post, linking to a book supporting the #2A as an individual right against tyrannical racist.

Useless.

Yes, you do, you responded to it:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-720#post-6589840

Didn't touch this part:
"In 2015, we rated as True a claim that polling showed nearly 74 percent of National Rifle Association members support requiring background checks for all gun sales."

If you don't know what it is, besides earlier links I posted - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_background_check

You're just going to do your usual ducking the question, I understand that. I usually post very specific stuff, you usually respond not actually touching any of it and start talking about other things.

Last edited:
•••
Guns.jpg

•••
Shocker!! $35K "dinning room table" for Ben Carson's HUD office is actually a conference table for a conference room.

Price tag is a shocker. Unfortunately I doubt it's out of line compared to other offices. Why lie about a "dinning room table" when a $35k conference table is horrible? Enforce the "eccentric" narrative and make Carson look bad?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looks like the Liberals and their tribe are screaming loud enough. Youtube cutting off a few Gun channels.

At least FPS Russia is up.

•••
Shocker!! $35K "dinning room table" for Ben Carson's HUD office is actually a conference table for a conference room.

Price tag is a shocker. Unfortunately I doubt it's out of line compared to other offices. Why lie about a "dinning room table" when a $35k conference table is horrible? Enforce the "eccentric" narrative and make Carson look bad?

You see it probably needed to be purchased with MIL spec QA, drop tested to 100 feet, UL approved ground fault outlets for coffee spills, only sourced from new growth timber, guaranteed to last 100 years, and other such FAR requirements.
The price was probably competitive bid and good with all such inane requirements.

But for all the Globalists, just wait til Amazon takes over GSA sourcing, and the conference table will be a replica stolen and then copied by Amazon, manufactured in China and have electronic bugs installed in it.

•••
Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, to name the main ones have been targeting Conservative Sites, Bloggers, Youtubers and anyone
Which is why you should be supporting the blockchain and decentralized solutions that will make these gatekeepers obsolete. Just a matter of time, but people need to see the value and not just be slaves to the convenience offered by these sites, which only exist to exploit and oppress their users.

•••

That second paragraph is a misquote of Washington’s first state of the union address, not part of 2A.
http://www.mountvernon.org/digital-encyclopedia/article/spurious-quotations/

Here’s something a retired Conservative, Republican Chief Justice of the Supreme Court had to say - unlike that meme, this is a genuine quote:

The Gun Lobby’s interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime. The real purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies – the militia – would be maintained for the defense of the state. The very language of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she desires.

This reprint of an article he wrote in 1990 goes over the origins and purpose of 2a - basically everything I said earlier, but maybe you prefer to hear it from a conservative republican Chief Justice:
http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com...nra-gun-lobbys-big-fraud-on-second-amendment/

Or maybe your confirmation bias still makes you prefer the fictitious spew of a group which has been hijacked by the extremist factions of a lucrative industry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. In which case I’m sure you’ll reply to this with some ridiculous attempt to refute like:
  • An ad hominem attack on the author based on IDK what
  • Your opinion of the publication
  • “But Obama...”
  • “But Hillary...”
  • Something about Planned Parenthood
  • A re-iteration of the Heller decision (which still doesn’t change historical facts. And btw, if you’ve actually read it, the decision relied largely on the parsing of a comma. )
  • More NRA party line dribble.
Whatevs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Which is why you should be supporting the blockchain and decentralized solutions that will make these gatekeepers obsolete. Just a matter of time, but people need to see the value and not just be slaves to the convenience offered by these sites, which only exist to exploit and oppress their users.
Nice to see you back @Domainace . I need to find out what "blockchain and decentralized solutions" is...

•••
I thought it was interesting that the Broward County Sheriffs offices own the domain Sheriff.org, since 1996 it appears evidently they are quite the internet domain name investors or someone sold them the name early. Being political leaders and rather than use the website for a shared resource nationwide of 3000 sheriffs offices, they promote themselves. At least they didn’t choose facebook. The office owns several other websites. The website has the latest tweet feeds too from the Sheriff himself.

•••
Maybe you can explain more about blockchain applications taking over existing systems. I don’t know what DNS and having your own website has to do with blockchain? My only guess is that hosting companies control perhaps in the future could be eliminated and allow blockchain technology to allow anyone anywhere to tie into the DNS system or a new DNS system? If such a system ever existed, it could allow totally uncensored free speech worldwide and give a voice to people in places that don’t allow free speech.

•••
•••
So if this "thing" believes "all whites are racists", why does "it" accept jobs from whites?

And why does this POS white English politician give her a job, knowing that she hates whites?
DXIJWfXXcAAC5si

•••
^^^ this pos is long gone, piers morgan ripped 'this' apart. HERE

•••
•••
^^^ this pos is long gone, piers morgan ripped 'this' apart. HERE
Piers Morgan ripped "it" apart back in September last year after the "all whites are racists" statement and after being sacked by L'Oreal.

Yesterday however, "it" was offered a job by UK Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn. What a fu*king idiot.

L'Oreal's first transgender model who was sacked by the cosmetics giant after claiming all white people are racist has been enlisted as an equalities adviser to the Labour Party
  • Munroe Bergdorf was dropped by L'Oreal for branding all white people 'racist'.
  • The model announced that she has become an LGBT adviser for the Labour Party
  • Role will she her dish out equalities advice to Jeremy Corbyn's frontbench team
Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oe-Bergdorf-Labour-adviser.html#ixzz58QiavlOI

499FF8BC00000578-0-image-a-15_1519727169615.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Things just keep getting better for UK. trans 'this' for the women equalities, why not an actual woman?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back