Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You just got busted posting nonsense again. Just check in the future.

Right.. learn to read.

When you think of a really sick burn in the shower the next day.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
After Dick’s, Only One Major Retailer Is Still Selling Semi-Automatic Rifles

"Dick’s Sporting Goods announced on Wednesday that it would stop selling assault-style rifles in all of its stores, a direct reaction to the Feb. 14 high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 dead.

The move leaves just one major retailer standing alone in continuing to sell the semi-automatic rifles commonly used in mass shootings: Bass Pro Shops, which now includes Cabela’s, a competitor it purchased last year."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/after-dick’s-only-one-major-retailer-is-still-selling-semi-automatic-rifles/ar-BBJHwJC?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Finished watching, some notes:

Sales at gun shows, over the internet, not subject to background checks.

18 to 21 - seems to favor raising the age, same arguments made here, doesn't make sense you can get an AR-15 at 18

Takes guns away, whether they had right or not. Take firearms first, then go to court. Getting big push back on this

Said none of these 14 mass shooting since Columbine would have happened if we had more offensive power = nonsense since suicidal, people with mental issues don't care

Better secure schools - of course

Video games, movies, internet stuff nonsense again - rating system etc. they already have ratings

Trump: NRA has great power over you people, they have less power over me. Some of you people are petrified of the NRA

Pointed out correctly how these type of things get in the news, then get out of the news and nothing ever gets done

So some credit to Trump, if he follows thru.

I disagree with arming teachers, blaming video games, movies etc., thinking these mass shootings wouldn't happen if the good people had more offensive power, see above

Agree with raising age, background checks, closing loopholes, securing schools etc.

Take firearms first, then go to court - that's going to be a problem. I think we can maybe streamline this somehow.

I'm sure the NRA isn't too happy after this.

Last edited:
•••
Now some reaction

Trump says Florida police should have taken away the Stoneman Douglas shooter's guns "whether they had the right or not."
-----------
WATCH: President Trump asks Sen. Toomey if his bill addresses age limits on firearm purchases.

Sen. Toomey: "We didn't address it, Mr. President."

President: Trump: "You know why? Because you're afraid of the NRA."
-----------
LOL, he just said take the guns first, and then let the courts take action. 2nd amendment warriors heads are exploding.
-----------
Trump seems unaware of the Senate GOP leadership's negotiating position, which has been just to pass Fix NICS first. He asks Cornyn if they could merge Fix NICS to background checks -- something Cornyn has been pouring cold water on for days
-----------
GOP Senate aide tells me after Trump meeting: “It feels very much like nobody briefed the President before this meeting, which ended up being a grab-bag of Democrat priorities, instead of an effort to bring people together on proposals that actually have momentum."
-----------
Toomey says he's not worried Trump will change his position and ultimately oppose Manchin-Toomey. "I'm not worried about him changing his position on the substance of our bill. I don't think he was familiar enough with our bill to say I hereby endorse this particular legislation"
-----------
GOP Sen. Sasse whacks Trump over guns: “Strong leaders don't automatically agree with the last thing that was said to them... We're not ditching any Constitutional protections simply because the last person the president talked to today doesn’t like them.”
-----------
NRA on Trump meeting: Great TV, but 'bad policy'
http://thehill.com/regulation/376164-nra-on-trump-meeting-great-tv-but-bad-policy

Walmart to raise age limit on gun purchases
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/376154-walmart-to-raise-age-limit-on-gun-purchases

Bad day for the NRA, all kinds of losses

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
FullAutoBumpstock.loans
M16AR15.loans
SawedOffShotgunKnifeBaseballBatRazor.loans

I hit the trifecta. Lol.
Need appraisal.
Sorry wrong thread

•••
•••
Theresa May to meet Donald Tusk ahead of Brexit 'end state' speech

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-43235794

lol Thought Donald Tusk was going to be another Donald T when I first read the headline
Donald Tusk is another worthless EuroShitHole, that should be forcefully sent to the South Pole to count the Penguin population during a prolonged period of time.

•••
•••
EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s Facebook Engagement Declined By 45 Percent Following Algorithm Change
Engagement on Donald Trump’s Facebook posts has dropped by approximately 45 percent since the platform introduced a new algorithm change, following a year of pressure from left-wing employees and the mainstream media for “allowing” the President to win the 2016 general election.
In January, Facebook introduced a major change to its newsfeed algorithm. In a post, CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed that the change aimed to give greater emphasis to posts from “friends, family and groups” and less to “businesses, brands and media.” The change was followed by a promise to promote what Facebook calls “broadly trusted” news sources on the platform.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...clined-45-percent-following-algorithm-change/
TrumpFacebookLede-640x480.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed that the change aimed to give greater emphasis to posts from “friends, family and groups” and less to “businesses, brands and media.” The change was followed by a promise to promote what Facebook calls “broadly trusted” news sources on the platform

Sabo said it: f$ck zuck. He represents the dangerous tribe of silicon valley. A narcissist who I find no value in anything he says, no interest in what his business has done (control), his spying and the amount of time wasting people lose in using his product. It has walled off a segment of people from normal web use on regular websites, propagandized the world and does not believe in free speech. He also believes in the Bernie Sanders every-thing-should-be-free, so if he believed in his own b.s. he should simply give away free advertising too. I get FB video links from people, I cant View or open that are guarded behind their walls. I mean even Youtube at least doesnt require signing in. Yet.

I hate to say this, but the industry needs some Bill Gates like asshole to come along and make the FANG compete , fresh money and new blood or more open source catching on. Maybe Soros even, lol.

•••
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/women-forced-hijabs-mugs-settle-city-article-1.3845434

Unbelievable world we live in. $180,000 windfall. They really could have got a better deal if they instead went to Germany and got a free house, had 6 kids each with free education, food stamps. At least Austria and Denmark passed laws against this scarf thing.

“We did our best to establish good precedent,” said Aboushi, noting several religions have headwear requirements.”

Set the new $$$$$$ bar for settlements, next shop lifting or theft they will even collect more.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just waiting for the I am a 20 year old single mom cant buy a gun to protect myself law suit

•••
Just waiting for the I am a 20 year old single mom cant buy a gun to protect myself law suit

I was told earlier in this thread that fist fights kill more people. So she can use her deadly fists until she's 21.

•••
Or the 20 year old that needs a gun to protect from bears in Alaska law suit

•••
This is pure stupidity. Companies giving into pressure from liberal activist. When they actaully have to take a stand in their own interest that conflicts with ThinkProgress, they will reget it.

Should have learned the lesson from Chick-fil-A. Don't cave and the general population will reward you. Give in once to liberal jakals and they'll demand more.

Kroger to Stop Selling Guns to Buyers Under 21
Supermarket chain sells firearms at 43 Fred Meyer locations in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
https://www.wsj.com/articles/kroger-to-stop-selling-guns-to-buyers-under-21-1519911901

Last edited:
•••
I was told earlier in this thread that fist fights kill more people. So she can use her deadly fists until she's 21.

Smug bullshit isnt' a good look on you.

•••
Smug bullsh*t isnt' a good look on you.
Morning triggers, lighten up.

This is pure stupidity. Companies giving into organized pressure by liberal activist. When they actaully have to take a stand in their own interest that conflicts with ThinkProgress, they will reget it.

Should have learned the lesson from Chick-fil-A. Don't cave and the general population will reward you. Give in once and they'll demand more.

Just more business for Cabela's - https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/bro...-rifles/_/N-1114861/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_105524280

Damn, look at all the stuff you can buy.
Some of the descriptions:

"Rifle is designed to defend just as its close-quarters battle name implies."

"which have been used by US Special Operations Command since 2005"

"Thanks to a decade of collaboration with Israel Defense Forces and research and development teams,"

"Own the first and only semiautomatic .50-cal. rifle available to the public with Barrett's 82A1 Centerfire Rifle. Chrome-plated chamber fits both military and civilian ammunition,"

Dang, they got this one for over $10,000 - https://www.cabelas.com/product/sho...4280/barrett-a-cf-rifles/2468452.uts?slotId=0

btw, Chick Fil A has some good chicken.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back