Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations to EVERY ASSHOLE who voted for a Demoncrat...
You are ALL supporters of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY 🖕🖕🖕

•••
Show attachment 197646

Look at how they are holding their Firearm .... pretty self explanatory.. Also ... I see M-16s ... A M4 ... Only one is carrying their preferred firearm of a AK-47

U.S Cowards left helicopters... tanks...biometric technology and ran over humans asking for help.

•••
U.S Cowards left helicopters... tanks...biometric technology and ran over humans asking for help.

it’s some seriously fucked up shit my friend … I some how feel leaving the weapons .. ammo .. and what ever else was left by military .. was completely by design .. why ?? We may or may not find out .. everything fully depends on how all of this ends … it’s coming

it’s beyond obvious that all of this was meant to be a complete Skull Fucking on the Masses world wide .. and it has been .. but I myself am no longer scratching my head saying “ None of this makes any sense””. Not any longer i am not ..

Last edited:
•••
it’s some seriously fucked up shit my friend … I some how feel leaving the weapons .. ammo .. and what ever else was left by military .. was completely by design .. why ?? We may or may not find out .. everything fully depends on how all of this ends … it’s coming

It's called a "Money Run" but it backfired when the American army couldn't out run pilgrims wearing flip-flops.

it’s beyond obvious that all of this was meant to be a complete Skull Fucking on the Masses world wide .. and it has been .. but I myself am no longer scratching my head saying “ None of this makes any sense””. Not any longer i am not ..

It's called a "Money Run" but it backfired when the American army couldn't out run pilgrims wearing flip-flops.

Last edited:
•••

😂😂😂… whatever it all is .. we will find out soon I think …

•••
19b5c35b34c220ee.png

•••
So he blamed Trump, blamed Afghanistans and reads a que card the entire time. Then walks out without taking a single question... 💩 💩

•••
•••
While they were focused and worried with the LGBTQ-BS, the flip-flop pilgrims just calmly walked into the towns without a problem...

hmmm … now there is something damned interesting … most Muslim countries don’t go for that Gay stuff … and as i read .. they pretty much have no mercy on that Gay stuff ..

•••
hmmm … now there is something damned interesting … most Muslim countries don’t go for that Gay stuff … and as i read .. they pretty much have no mercy on that Gay stuff ..

They will probably, chop your head off.

•••
CHAOTIC SCENE: People chase after a plane on a runway at Kabul airport

Several of these people clinging on to the US Air Force plane fell off and died when the plane was airborne!

Desperation is one thing, but this is pure stupidity!

•••
They will probably, chop your head off.

thats what I read they might do .. they have done it before for less .. so

•••
CHAOTIC SCENE: People chase after a plane on a runway at Kabul airport

Several of these people clinging on to the US Air Force plane fell off and died when the plane was airborne!

Desperation is one thing, but this is pure stupidity!

I saw a very short video that was saying “US Apache Helicopters were making the people disburse .. run or something .. US Apache Helicopters are high tech shit and carry missiles … so they are running off the Afghanistan citizens .. but not firing on the Taliban ???

they should name this move .. “Full Retard”.. the sequel to full metal jacket … EVERYTHING that has happened.. Plandemic .. vaccines .. you name it .. makes zero sense and has no logic to any of it .. not as we are told anyway

•••
So as I read .. I am on my cell phone .. so can’t Copy and paste to here .. any way .. I read that the Russian foreign minister has spoken to China .. as well as the Taliban .. the Taliban assures the Russian foreign minister that the Russian embassy will not be disturbed ..

So here is where I am at …correct me if I am wrong .. so the Taliban came rushing in driving Toyota pick up trucks .. with Taliban having M16 - M4 and AK47 rifles … they took over the city of Kabul .. ran American military out of Kabul .. US military aircraft are fleeing Kabul .. with the exception of US helicopters of Chinooks and Apache fighter copters .. which the Apache fighters are flying low to make the desperate citizens of Afghanistan leave the airstrip ..

Makes sense to anyone ???

•••
So as I read .. I am on my cell phone .. so can’t Copy and paste to here .. any way .. I read that the Russian foreign minister has spoken to China .. as well as the Taliban .. the Taliban assures the Russian foreign minister that the Russian embassy will not be disturbed ..

So here is where I am at …correct me if I am wrong .. so the Taliban came rushing in driving Toyota pick up trucks .. with Taliban having M16 - M4 and AK47 rifles … they took over the city of Kabul .. ran American military out of Kabul .. US military aircraft are fleeing Kabul .. with the exception of US helicopters of Chinooks and Apache fighter copters .. which the Apache fighters are flying low to make the desperate citizens of Afghanistan leave the airstrip ..

Yep... basically a few thousand bearded, flip-flop wearing jihadi pilgrims, scared the shit out of 300,000 Afghani soldiers who must have removed their army uniforms in a hurry and probably rushed to the airport runway in civilian cloths, in the hope of hitching a flight to wherever!

•••
•••
US military aircraft are fleeing Kabul .. with the exception of US helicopters of Chinooks and Apache fighter copters .. which the Apache fighters are flying low to make the desperate citizens of Afghanistan leave the airstrip ..

In order to land troops to secure the airport, US fighter copters were used to clear the runway.

•••
Yep... basically a few thousand bearded, flip-flop wearing jihadi pilgrims, scared the shit out of 300,000 Afghani soldiers who must have removed their army uniforms in a hurry and probably rushed to the airport runway in civilian cloths, in the hope of hitching a flight to wherever!

Europe .. Canada and the US is my guess where the bulk of Afghanistan citizens will land ..

I could line by line from pre covid all the way to this very minute with what has and is happening in my opinion .. but it’s a waste of time .. so no need in even doing that ..

Most people are awake now .. although some opinions vary from others on certain things pertaining to all this bullshit .. most I talk to agree on the end result narrative that is playing out … the end result is all that really matters with all of this …

Hitler and the Nazi regime were on a similar mission .. to take and control the world under their ideology .. They almost did it .. but Hitler and the Nazi regime got big surprises they couldn’t overcome in the end ..

This is no different IMO .. there is a other side .. an opposition .. how small .. how large .. how powerful .. I have no idea .. but their is most definitely an opposition to all of this … when that opposition comes out .. we will then see how life is going to be with the aftermath of all of this .. there are everything from city - state - gov leaders of all countries that are involved on both sides … right now the globalist have the throttle wide open and are continuing to achieve their narratives … the only thing us small fries can do is wait and see the end result

Last edited:
•••
In order to land troops to secure the airport, US fighter copters were used to clear the runway.

ok … that sounds very logical .. but why would US armed forces run away from Toyota pick up driving armed militia type people ??? Why did 10 year trained Afghan military of 300k .. dis robe and run from the 30,000 Taliban??? .. the Afghan military has been afforded US military weaponry… which I assume at this point is now in the hands of the Taliban ..

Bottom line .. the US military could easily take out the Taliban that came into Kabul .. why wouldn’t the Taliban fire on and capture US aircraft at the airport ????

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Europe .. Canada and the US is my guess where the bulk of Afghanistan citizens will land ..

I could line by line from pre covid all the way to this very minute with what has and is happening in my opinion .. but it’s a waste of time .. so no need in even doing that ..

Most people are awake now .. although some opinions vary from others on certain things pertaining to all this bullshit .. most I talk to agree on the end result narrative that is playing out … the end result is all that really matters with all of this …

Hitler and the Nazi regime were on a similar mission .. to take and control the world under their ideology .. They almost did it .. but Hitler and the Nazi regime got big surprises they couldn’t overcome in the end ..

This is no different IMO .. there is a other side .. an opposition .. how small .. how large .. how powerful .. I have no idea .. but their is most definitely an opposition to all of this … when that opposition comes out .. we will then see how life is going to be with the aftermath of all of this .. there are everything from city - state - gov leaders of all countries that are involved on both sides … right now the globalist have the throttle wide open and are continuing to achieve their narratives … the only thing is small fries can do is wait and see the end result
Apart from Hollywood, universities, the music industry etc. the main propaganda weapon of the Liberals has been their MSM. More recently Social Media has gained a tremendous amount of power... time to cut all these Liberal weapons wings... otherwise there is no hope.

The younger generation has been so deeply brainwashed that it will take generations to get them back to being normal, self thinking, common sense using individuals!

•••
The younger generation has been so deeply brainwashed that it will take generations to get them back to being normal, self thinking, common sense using individuals!

The planet will die before that ever happens. Only way to survival is ALL countries block doors to U.S.A for war profiteering.

•••
Apart from Hollywood, universities, the music industry etc. the main propaganda weapon of the Liberals has been their MSM. More recently Social Media has gained a tremendous amount of power... time to cut all these Liberal weapons wings... otherwise there is no hope.

I agree 1000% … I would assume the opposition is prepared at this time and it is now just a matter of time .. remember .. Hitler and the Nazi regime were taking country after country .. things were going extremely smooth for them .. until .. the opposition set forward .. this is no different .. the shock and awe was used on the world in the beginning on this .. the Nazis did the same shock and awe .. the Nazis were able to sweep their narratives and agendas with very very little opposition … What has happened and is happening is going the same way … but the opposition planned out as the Nazis continued to progress ..they planned off the Nazis weaknesses all the while the Nazis were executing their narratives… this is much of a same comparison IMO … there is an opposition .. who … when .. where ??? None of us regular working civilians have any idea .. but I feel sure there is an opposition.. I refuse to lose my faith in humanity … I laugh a lot now .. because essentially.. everything that is happening is way beyond my control .. I am glad it appears all of this will end sooner than later though now

Last edited:
•••
The planet will die before that ever happens. Only way to survival is ALL countries block doors to U.S.A for war profiteering.

😂😂😂… I agree .. the younger generation is not ready to take the throttle .. I question if they are capable at this time … if they do in fact take the throttle soon .. the earth as a whole will fail .. I thought i knew everything in my 20s too .. I found out the hard ways .. I really didn’t know what I thought I did

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back