Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How did Tito die ?

Natural causes. And he sent one of the most bad-ass letters in history, to Stalin:

“Stop sending people to kill me. We’ve already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle. […] If you don’t stop sending killers, I’ll send one to Moscow, and I won’t have to send a second.”

Yugoslavia is a much nicer place now. I went before Tito died and after. No comparison. But give Tito credit, he was one of the better Communist leaders.

Last edited:
•••
Natural causes. And he sent one of the most bad-ass letters in history, to Stalin:

“Stop sending people to kill me. We’ve already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle. […] If you don’t stop sending killers, I’ll send one to Moscow, and I won’t have to send a second.”

Yugoslavia is a much nicer place now. I went before Tito died and after. No comparison.

Natural causes of course

•••
It’s ok @Domainace you don’t have to edit your posts 🤡

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
https://www.military.com/daily-news...kely-decline-covid-19-vaccine-data-shows.html

48,000 Marines Have Turned Down COVID-19 Vaccine, Corps Says

dvids-marine-covid-vaccine-1800-3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looks like the Afghani military is all retreating to their last strong hold... the capital Kabul... are they running away like frightened rats or will they simply become turn coats in the next few weeks and give up without a fight?
E8uStANWQAYm-Jx
I thought that the Afghan army would resist for another week or two... looks like my prediction was well off... they didn't even resist at all.

Kabul has already fallen. The army rats have run away and the millions that don't want to live under Taliban rule will be invading Europe very soon with the help of our Liberal governments. We are fucked!
Oh, almost forgot to mention: Biden blames Trump for this collapse!

Last edited:
•••
Why does Tito come into this conversation? What's the connection?
Sorry I was talking crazy ..but USA was the connection

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So why did most Hispanics vote Democrat 9 months ago?

There is really no logic to most people who vote Democrat these days. It's completely emotional, and primed by media brainwashing. It's frightening to watch.

•••
i7amnvXu.jpeg

Paul Joseph Watson: who could have seen this coming?

• Biden has just shown that America is more dangerous as a friend than as a foe. Pathetic.
  • Just remember, Biden wasn't elected. He was installed, like a toilet.
  • It’s almost as if this was engineered to create more refugees.
  • And the worst part is that all of these immigrants will not go to Turkey, Egypt, Iran or any major Middle Eastern country, but right in Greece, again
  • The Afghan army got trained by the woke US army. That's why they just didn't put up a fight.
  • Now we have 100's of thousands of well-trained Afghan soldiers with free military hardware who switched sides.
  • When a society allows those with low emotional maturity to take control, chaos will reign.
  • The Taliban had a plan and "stayed the course".
  • Joe Biden is like a clairvoyant, except everything happens the opposite.
  • Obama: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up.”

•••
So why did most Hispanics vote Democrat 9 months ago?

Not sure i can answer that question.. but the video footage of the fights speaks pretty loud as to the Hispanics association... then another possible question ...did that percentage of Hispanics in Cali "Really" vote for Biden ..... that could go for the complete election percentage numbers ....

•••
•••
Show attachment 197642

Paul Joseph Watson: who could have seen this coming?

• Biden has just shown that America is more dangerous as a friend than as a foe. Pathetic.
  • Just remember, Biden wasn't elected. He was installed, like a toilet.
  • It’s almost as if this was engineered to create more refugees.
  • And the worst part is that all of these immigrants will not go to Turkey, Egypt, Iran or any major Middle Eastern country, but right in Greece, again
  • The Afghan army got trained by the woke US army. That's why they just didn't put up a fight.
  • Now we have 100's of thousands of well-trained Afghan soldiers with free military hardware who switched sides.
  • When a society allows those with low emotional maturity to take control, chaos will reign.
  • The Taliban had a plan and "stayed the course".
  • Joe Biden is like a clairvoyant, except everything happens the opposite.
  • Obama: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up.”

The US military spends 30 years in Iraq and Afghanistan .... and the people of Afghanistan are trying to leave Afganistain right now before the Taliban takes over the government .... Make Sense???

•••
The US military spends 30 years in Iraq and Afghanistan .... and the people of Afghanistan are trying to leave Afganistain right now before the Taliban takes over the government .... Make Sense???
Just as someone replied to the video, it’s almost as if this was engineered to create more refugees. And now probably CNN will say they're fleeing the Taliban because they banned the vaccine.

•••
Just as someone replied to the video, it’s almost as if this was engineered to create more refugees. And now probably CNN will say they're fleeing the Taliban because they banned the vaccine.

pretty much everything that has happened...and is happening right now makes absolutely no sense .... that has to be by design IMO ... so all of the things happening have one answer as to why ... we will most likely get that answer in due time... until then... its the rule of common sense .... we will find out

•••
The US military spends 30 years in Iraq and Afghanistan .... and the people of Afghanistan are trying to leave Afghanistan right now before the Taliban takes over the government .... Make Sense???
They are heading for Europe old chap... We Europeans will have to work a bit harder, receive our pensions a little later and pay some more taxes to support the new invaders!

Last edited:
•••
There is really no logic to most people who vote Democrat these days. It's completely emotional, and primed by media brainwashing. It's frightening to watch.
The same could be said of those who vote Republican. Embracing nihilism and the like.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The same could be said of those who vote Republican. Embracing nihilism and the like.

Nihilism?? Explain. I don't like either party, but all the nihilism I see is on the left.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back