IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are heading for Europe old chap... We European will have to work a bit harder, receive our pensions a little later and pay some more taxes to support the new invaders!

As usual... the shit makes no sense .... these people have to leave their country and everything they own for some Taliban bullshit that has been fought against for 30 years... Just waiting for the next plate of bullshit set in front of the masses ....

•••
upload_2021-8-15_18-3-2.png

•••
•••
•••
Nihilism?? Explain. I don't like either party, but all the nihilism I see is on the left.
It appears you have already made up your mind. We agree to disagree. Though I'm really talking less about the voter and more about the politicians, right-wingers, staunchly pro-Trump figures.

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot 2021-08-15_19-25-28-755.png

Look at how they are holding their Firearm .... pretty self explanatory.. Also ... I see M-16s ... A M4 ... Only one is carrying their preferred firearm of a AK-47

Last edited:
•••
•••
It appears you have already made up your mind. We agree to disagree. Though I'm really talking less about the voter and more about the politicians, right-wingers, staunchly pro-Trump figures.

Come on, I am open. That's why it's called a discussion. The politicians are almost all evil, debating which are more evil is pointless. Reduce the government by 90%, and you get rid of 90% of the problem. The remaining 10% is the necessary evil. Labels like pro-Trump and right-winger don't really define anything, but just serve as way to avoid actually addressing opposing arguments.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
don’t let it all drive you crazy brother … the end game is very near .. we will see how everything turns out soon … it’s all bat shit crazy and little to none makes any sense .. it’s close to being over though
I know "how everything turns out soon" … we are gonna get invaded by more millions of illegals which we will have to support directly or indirectly, which means more terrorism in Europe, more fear by the people, more restrictions all over, more radical mosques will be built to accommodate all these invaders... more destruction of our societies that took thousands of years to build.

No thanks... If I want to see Afghanis or Pakistanis or Nigerians or Somalis and learn about their culture and way of living then I prefer to catch a plane and visit their countries... just don't force their radical cultures down my throat.

Our governments were not voted in to open our borders indiscriminately to every Abdullah, Muhamed and Jabulani of this world.

There is a thing called LEGAL immigration, to which I have absolutely no problem with...

•••
As usual... the shit makes no sense .... these people have to leave their country and everything they own for some Taliban bullshit that has been fought against for 30 years... Just waiting for the next plate of bullshit set in front of the masses ....
There is something that most Americans have forgotten... The Taliban were created with the help and blessing of the CIA and possibly the American government at the time, to combat the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.... they helped create a monster!

•••
I know "how everything turns out soon" … we are gonna get invaded by more millions of illegals which we will have to support directly or indirectly, which means more terrorism in Europe, more fear by the people, more restrictions all over, more radical mosques will be built to accommodate all these invaders... more destruction of our societies that took thousands of years to build.

No thanks... If I want to see Afghanis or Pakistanis or Nigerians or Somalis and learn about their culture and way of living then I prefer to catch a plane and visit their countries... just don't force their radical cultures down my throat.

Our governments were not voted in to open our borders indiscriminately to every Abdullah, Muhamed and Jabulani of this world.

There is a thing called LEGAL immigration, to which I have absolutely no problem with...

one thing to keep in mind …. The creators of all this haven’t won yet .. the people of Afghanistan want to live in their country … the same with Iraq and other Muslim countries .. if the creators of all of this lose .. they will be able to live in their countries

•••
There is something that most Americans have forgotten... The Taliban were created with the help and blessing of the CIA and possibly the American government at the time, to combat the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.... they helped create a monster!

they ride around in Toyota pick up trucks ..they have no tanks .. aircraft .. IF .. the creators lose this.. The Taliban will be history in about 2 weeks time … much of all this bullshit is a big illusion .. things aren’t as they appear to be ..everything is all dependent on the resistance opposition against the nwo - great reset … its not over by a long shot bro ..

•••
Biden blames Trump for this collapse!

Been travelling quite a bit lately and just had to share what folks from all walks of life and regions seem to think (as I do) about the repugnant failure of Biden with regards to Afghanistan.

Even the average armchair news junkie knew our withdrawal would result in the taliban taking over...it is just one of the puzzle pieces that has to come into play to help in the transition to Kumulla. This failure will be used in the assisting of him stepping down since he went against the military advisors. I doubt he remains in office much more than a year before she is elevated.

But of course, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
•••
one thing to keep in mind …. The creators of all this haven’t won yet .. the people of Afghanistan want to live in their country … the same with Iraq and other Muslim countries .. if the creators of all of this lose .. they will be able to live in their countries
Afghanistan is a shithole... yes many want to remain but a very high % want to leave... and where will they leave to?... mostly Europe and a smaller % to North America. I'm sorry to say this, but I just don't trust the majority of those people!

•••
they ride around in Toyota pick up trucks ..they have no tanks .. aircraft .. IF .. the creators lose this..The Taliban will be history in about 2 weeks time … much of all this bullshit is a big illusion .. things aren’t as they appear to be ..everything is all dependent on the resistance opposition against the nwo - great reset … its not over by a long shot bro ..
Hey @.X. get yourself back to reality... the only big illusion is having believed that the Afghan army with allegedly 300,000 well trained and well armed soldiers as well as an Air force was far superior than 70,000 Talibans, thousands of which came from Europe... YES, I repeat from Europe, to help their Taliban friends take over the country.

We have thousands of terrorist Taliban and Al-Qaeda supporters and soldiers that arrived illegally in Europe not too long ago, plus others that have been radicalized by Islam to fight the people (European Christians) that welcomed them here!

Many are already back in Afghanistan to help create their Caliphate, which is gonna last a fucking long time... have no illusions about that, because neither the US or NATO are gonna send troops to that area again!

China is already rubbing its hands in contentment as they envision the amount of money they will make in supplying Afghanistan with all kinds of cheap shit and cheap loans... Russia and India probably the same.

Very soon lots of countries including the above "Big Three" will recognize them politically.

Your statement "The Taliban will be history in about 2 weeks time" is way, way, way, off the mark...

•••
•••
Hey @.X. get yourself back to reality... the only big illusion is having believed that the Afghan army with allegedly 300,000 well trained and well armed soldiers as well as an Air force was far superior than 70,000 Talibans, thousands of which came from Europe... YES, I repeat from Europe, to help their Taliban friends take over the country.

We have thousands of terrorist Taliban and Al-Qaeda supporters and soldiers that arrived illegally in Europe not too long ago, plus others that have been radicalized by Islam to fight the people (European Christians) that welcomed them here!

Many are already back in Afghanistan to help create their Caliphate, which is gonna last a fucking long time... have no illusions about that, because neither the US or NATO are gonna send troops to that area again!

China is already rubbing its hands in contentment as they envision the amount of money they will make in supplying Afghanistan with all kinds of cheap shit and cheap loans... Russia and India probably the same.

Very soon lots of countries including the above "Big Three" will recognize them politically.

Your statement "The Taliban will be history in about 2 weeks time" is way, way, way, off the mark...

there in lies the illusion … there could not have ever been 300,000 Afghanistan well trained soldiers … there are many many things that do not exist .. or do exist that we do not know about … we listen to what MSM tells us .. and the powers that be … what is true and what isn’t .. we do not know right now ..

•••
•••
there in lies the illusion … there could not have ever been 300,000 Afghanistan well trained soldiers … there are many many things that do not exist .. or do exist that we do not know about … we listen to what MSM tells us .. and the powers that be … what is true and what isn’t .. we do not know right now ..
EXACTLY... You hit the Bulls Eye!
The Liberal Media and our governments have been lying to us all this time... there NEVER were 300,000 Afghan troops and even the "whatever" amount of troops they had probably hated the Americans and Europeans to death but made us believe they were on our side, when in fact they were most probably, secretly on the Taliban side.

Those people hate the Infidels, they will become fucking turncoats in the wink of an eye! They and the Liberal Media cannot be trusted!!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back