NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There are those Trumpers that should be held accountable. Not lashed, but held accountable politically.

EmLWTooVkAEVrjS

Listen to yourself. You sound like a communist or fascist. Don't be surprised if this doesn't go well for you.

EmLdiW7XUAA3oZ9

Last edited:
•••
Democrats: Trump should concede for the good of the country.

Also democrats:

Trump:
Ended two wars.

Lowest unemployment.

Lowest poverty.

Democrats:

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4.7 to 6.9 That's not lowest employment. You just can't freeze time and pretend the last year didn't happen. He's going to leave office with that rate higher than when Obama gave it to him.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Why and how President Trump and America are going to win big tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
I think Trumpers are delusional. 100% of rational and logical people can tell them something and they think there is a conspiracy.

All conspiracy theorists. It's psycho stuff.

And only when they are losing.
Am I delusional and a conspiracy theorist when I say that 95% of the MSM and 99% of Hollywood are hard core left wing?

Facts are facts!

•••
EmLWTooVkAEVrjS

Listen to yourself. You sound like a communist or fascist. Don't be surprised if this doesn't go well for you.

EmLdiW7XUAA3oZ9
I'm the fairest guy in america.wrong is wrong.

•••
Am I delusional and a conspiracy theorist when I say that 95% of the MSM and 99% of Hollywood are hard core left wing?

Facts are facts!
I think the country is divided.

•••
The country is definitely divided. You have a large number of people voting for "free stuff" that are completely incompatible with free society.

•••
It is not surprise it is from a republican area, the two counties named in the article, Butler and Fayette, both went for Trump in 2016.

Pennsylvania County Official: Thousands of Requested Mail-In Ballots May Be Lost

upload_2020-11-6_18-50-20.png

•••
•••
It is not surprise it is from a republican area, the two counties named in the article, Butler and Fayette, both went for Trump in 2016.

Pennsylvania County Official: Thousands of Requested Mail-In Ballots May Be Lost

Show attachment 172783

This is an easy one to take apart. First, old article. Second, I posted the link a few times already. Once more:

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

Scroll down to Butler County:

BUTLER
mail ballots requested - 40,163
mail ballots returned - 33,043

82.3% not 24%

Some of the other stuff posted today is the usual nonsense from conspiracy sites and conspiracy nutters. Try to find the original source of this stuff. Again, TrollaSaurus was the original source of the nonsense yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
I think the country is divided.
It sure is and that's thanks to Liberals thinking that anyone that don't share their opinions are dumb, racists, xenophobes and nazis. That has been going on and progressively getting worse for some years now.

The MSM and Hollywood are the main culprits of this division!

•••
This glitch duplicated itself in 11 states and only causes votes to go from Republican to democrat, wish I could laugh about this.

Michigan Republican, Down 104 Votes, Wins by 1,127 After ‘Glitch’ Fixed

upload_2020-11-6_19-1-29.png

•••

Facts are facts!
I like to keep an open mind, so I'll bite. I'd like to know more about how 95% of the media are brainwashing society.

What is their motivation for doing this?

•••
President Trump was building up a historic landslide victory then the media started lying

•••
Vernon Jones says the media is “worse than Russia and China combined” in terms of suppressing voters

•••
I like to keep an open mind, so I'll bite. I'd like to know more about how 95% of the media are brainwashing society.
You're a Liberal... you tell me why... Why are schools and colleges pushing leftist & progressive indoctrination? Why do people have to think the same way?

Last edited:
•••
Incidentally.....

https://richmond.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/two-virginia-men-arrested-with-guns-outside-pennsylvania-convention-center-where-mail-in-ballots-were/article_fdeb175b-c390-5675-88d8-0531f07ba03e.amp.html

Two men from Virginia were arrested Thursday night in Philadelphia and charged with illegal possession of firearms outside the Pennsylvania Convention Center, where mail-in ballots were being counted. Philadelphia has been the site of protests for days as the fate of Pennsylvania’s Electoral College votes and the presidential election hang in the balance.

Philadelphia law enforcement identified the men as Antonio LaMotta, 61, and Joshua Macias, 42, both of Chesapeake.

LaMotta and Macias have frequented right-wing rallies in Virginia and are supporters of President Donald Trump. Macias was a co-founder of Vets for Trump, said Vlad Lemets, the group's executive director. LaMotta is listed as an ambassador on the organization's website. LaMotta is a bodyguard and security contractor and was a member of the U.S. Army, according to a website under his name.

————

All fake, right Mr-z?

•••
President Trump was building up a historic landslide victory then the media started lying
Honest question: Does everything that he's saying makes sense to you? About how all the media started lying at the same time and stole Trump's victory?

•••
You're a Liberal... you tell me why... Why are schools and colleges pushing leftist & progressive indoctrination? Why do people have to think the same way?
I don't know. I honestly don't. As far as I was aware, that isn't happening. That's why I'm asking you.

Why would schools, media, and celebrities all want to brainwash us? What's their agenda? What's the benefit to them?

And I'm not a liberal. Sometimes I vote Liberal here in Canada. Sometimes I vote Conservative. Sometimes I vote for the other two parties that are a bit further left. It all depends on what I think of their policies, their leader, and the candidates who are running in my riding.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Start with this. Depending on the source, between 90 and 97% of all journalists donate to the Democrats. Roughly half the country is represented by maybe 3% of the media. And they are a marginalized 3%. The figures in academia are almost as bad. Why? I would guess it's because they dislike diversity, and prefer to hire people who think in lockstep.

•••
•••
Why would schools, media, and celebrities all want to brainwash us? What's their agenda? What's the benefit to them?

The USA adopted the Prussian model of schooling because this creates a country of workers and cogs in the machine.... No reason to teach people to thrive and think for themselves under this model....

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers."

John D. Rockefeller

•••
Start with this. Depending on the source, between 90 and 97% of all journalists donate to the Democrats. Roughly half the country is represented by maybe 3% of the media. And they are a marginalized 3%. The figures in academia are almost as bad. Why? I would guess it's because they dislike diversity, and prefer to hire people who think in lockstep.
Okay, that's something interesting to explore. Is there some reference material to back up that information about most journalists donating to Democrats?

•••
The USA adopted the Prussian model of schooling because this creates a country of workers and cogs in the machine.... No reason to teach people to thrive and think for themselves under this model....

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers."

John D. Rockefeller
Also interesting! Is there some reading material on that as well?

And are most/all states still using this education model today?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back