IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quite an undertaking! Looking forward to seeing the results. You're donating?

Already did
upload_2020-11-6_19-34-24.png

•••
I don't know. I honestly don't. As far as I was aware, that isn't happening. That's why I'm asking you.

Why would schools, media, and celebrities all want to brainwash us? What's their agenda? What's the benefit to them?
WOW... I thought you were joking when you said you lived in an igloo. I guess you have a lot of catching up to do.

Once again... go back several hundred pages on this thread (no need to go to page 1) and read up.

You will see both sides of the coin!

And I'm not a liberal. Sometimes I vote Liberal here in Canada. Sometimes I vote Conservative. Sometimes I vote for the other two parties that are a bit further left. It all depends on what I think of their policies, their leader, and the candidates who are running in my riding.
I'm always intrigued as to why people who are so left leaning hardly ever admit they are Liberals?

•••
This glitch duplicated itself in 11 states and only causes votes to go from Republican to democrat, wish I could laugh about this.

Michigan Republican, Down 104 Votes, Wins by 1,127 After ‘Glitch’ Fixed

Show attachment 172784
I've been following the elections on CNN... not ONE word about those "glitches"

•••
Last edited:
•••
WOW... I thought you were joking when you said you lived in an igloo. I guess you have a lot of catching up to do.
Oh, insults again. Awesome.

Once again... go back several hundred pages on this thread (no need to go to page 1) and read up.

You will see both sides of the coin!
I'm trying to have a discussion with you. Not interested in presenting your views? I have to sift through hundreds of pages rather than just have a conversation with you?

I'm always intrigued as to why people who are so left leaning hardly ever admit they are Liberals?
I'm always intrigued about people's need to label others. Why do I have to be liberal? Why can't I just be an open-minded person with lots of different views, some of them liberal?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
This useless c*nt is threatening Republicans if they don't speak up against Trump? What an arrogant, delusional POS

stephen colbert, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits the next time you are stuck in your car during rush hour.....

•••
Living in an igloo is an insult? You're the who said it, not me!
Okay, no worries. I'm just not sure why you're here if you don't want to discuss your views.

Honestly, a lot of this partisan stuff is just so hateful and sad. So much anger. Everyone is so eager to label everyone and paint each other with the worst possible brush. We forget that we're all human with a wide range of opinions and willingness to learn and grow.

Liberal... Conservative... who cares? Don't we all want the same thing? To thrive as people and be happy in life? There's always middle ground, but you have to want to find it.

I was reading the comments in that latest article that @sonatime posted and most of them are so poisonous... Calling people fascists, alluding to BLM as a money laundering organization. So much hate. And the same exists on the "liberal" side too.

It's a shame.

•••
Okay, that's something interesting to explore. Is there some reference material to back up that information about most journalists donating to Democrats?
https://ballotpedia.org/Fact_check/Do_97_percent_of_journalist_donations_go_to_Democrats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...licans-thats-far-less-than-even-a-decade-ago/

Don't know about the first link, but the WAPO is notoriously hostile to the right. And even they agree. There are plenty of sources. The right is being systematically silenced. Everybody should be concerned. Today it's the right, tomorrow it's the left. If people don't speak up for others, there will be no one to speak for them when their time comes.

•••
And are most/all states still using this education model today?

As far as I know, most developed nations, including Canada and Japan, adopted the Prussian model of education. Education is just one of the many institutions that are becoming obsolete and will need complete overhauls. Education today is a grotesque waste of time at best, child abuse at worst. 12 years of life spent learning to conform and obey. The actual learning of value could be done in a year or two with motivated students.

Last edited:
•••
https://ballotpedia.org/Fact_check/Do_97_percent_of_journalist_donations_go_to_Democrats
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...licans-thats-far-less-than-even-a-decade-ago/

Don't know about the first link, but the WAPO is notoriously hostile to the right. And even they agree. There are plenty of sources. The right is being systematically silenced. Everybody should be concerned. Today it's the right, tomorrow it's the left. If people don't speak up for others, there will be no one to speak for them when their time comes.
Interesting. I mean, I totally buy into the notion that media in general is more left leaning. I'd be curious to explore why, and how that came to be, but I guess that's another discussion.

I think what I've had issue for most of Trump's presidency are the assertions that mainstream media are all making up news. I mean... yes, I get that conservative narratives don't get as much play as liberal stories, but I haven't seen anything to convince me that there's an organized conspiracy to actively misinform people.

•••
•••
As far as I know, most developed nations, including Canada and Japan, adopted the Prussian model of education. Education is just one of the many institutions that are becoming obsolete and will need complete overhauls. Education today is a grotesque waste of time at best, child abuse at worst. 12 years of life spent learning to conform and obey. The actual learning of value could be done in a year or two with motivated students.

I agree, that is one of the projects I am currently working on. I take this approach:

•••
It's definitely archaic in some ways. I've seen evidence at least where I am that efforts are being made to modernize some of the methods and the subject matter. I'm starting to see a little more focus on learning "real" things (budgeting, cooking, building) rather than just conceptual academia.

•••
•••
Here's the butt of the truth, call it what you may, Trump's Education reform mirrors the same patriotic education plan as in communist China.

•••
President Biden giving a speech right now.

Trump did have some nice boat parades and big crowds.

1500x500

Last edited:
•••
Well. That's what a president sounds like.

•••
I hope he brings the goods for you guys, I really do. America needs it so do the rest of us.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
God, some people will believe anything...

No, a US federal agency is not putting watermarks on ballots produced by the individual states, regardless of an out-of-context infographic explaining different types of security measures that can be implemented...

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

New
green-check.png
Reality: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) do not design or audit ballots, which are processes managed by state and local election officials.

red-x.png
Rumor: DHS or CISA printed paper ballots with security measures and is auditing results as a countermeasure against ballot counterfeiting.

Get the Facts: While DHS and CISA assist states and localities with securing election infrastructure, DHS and CISA do not design, print, or audit ballots. State and local election officials manage ballot design and printing, as well as the auditing of results.

Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

DHS and CISA operate in support of state and local election officials, and do not administer elections or handle ballots. CISA’s role in election security includes sharing information, such as cyber threat indicators, with state and local election officials, as well as providing technical cybersecurity services (e.g. vulnerability scanning) upon the request of those officials.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back