IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FB_IMG_1604703555525.jpg

•••
You really are a bloody lazy person. Go back on this thread and you'll find tons of stuff.
You don't read sarcasm very well.

•••
I more or less ignored this. He said "heads on pikes," and they interpret that as wanting a beheading? Are the Twitter censors really that unfamiliar with common metaphorical expressions?

You left out what came before and after that:

"I'd actually like to go back to the old times of Tudor England. I'd put their heads on pikes, right, I'd put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats, you either get with the programme or you're gone."

Are you thinking putting the heads on pikes with the body attached?

Last edited:
•••
I'm not even sure where to go from here. We're presenting hard data and sound reasoning.

Are you aware that the law of averages depends heavily on probability and time?
The law of averages is just that. Factors don’t sway it. You want to believe that a guy said vote mail in and another said don’t. And the sheep followed. Life in today’s world doesn’t work that way.

It’s actually sad that your argument relies on people following a command from a government official. In other words, you admit that dems can’t think on their own.

•••
•••
That's good! How are you able to tell that everything they say is BS?
Plain old Common Sense, their bias and the facts they always omit.

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING: PA USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins Goes Public; Confirms Federal Investigation

•••
•••
BREAKING: PA USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins Goes Public; Confirms Federal Investigation

This video won't last very long on Youtube... just like the others....

It's called CENSORSHIP everywhere in the world and Youtube is having fun applying it!

•••
I would rather a dung beetle that the continuation of this massive and corrupt war machine. The people that hate Trump hated him for the most superficial reasons - his tweets, his personality, his in-your-face narcissism... If you look at the actual record, there was little that changed in the US. He did some very good things, as well. But the hate came from the same values that people watch for on reality shows. The big pictures are all being ignored. (With a few exceptions. I can accept Cannuck's focus on the environment. He believes that the Paris Accord, etc. are important. At least that's a real issue.) Other than that, we have people angry about a tweet, pretending that the Dems would have handled Covid any better, the wet-dream fantasy that he is Putin's puppet (despite being far, far harder on him than Obama.) He didn't get the US into new wars - though I am sure Biden will rectify that.

I appreciate your input, one can learn from others if you have ears unplugged and an open mind :wideyed:

In fact, I've had time to do my own research into the Global Warming propaganda machine. For instance, you haven't heard me spiel about the Green agenda for awhile now, have you?

While I am convinced it is largely due human intervention, and still gravely concerned, I am now more aware of global corporate interests that will likely shake down small tech firms that would benefit the movement. I've since changed course to compensate...and I'm not losing any sleep over my decisions. Thanks! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I more or less ignored this. He said "heads on pikes," and they interpret that as wanting a beheading? Are the Twitter censors really that unfamiliar with common metaphorical expressions?
Indeed and yet Kathy Griffith's picture is so much more violently graphic and shocking, but Twitter is OK with that!

What's good for the goose is not good for the gander... in Twitter's Twisted Thinking!!!

•••
•••
For instance, you haven't heard me spiel about the Green agenda for awhile now, have you?

We are coming into a period where any number of things can bring end-of-days. If not the total extinction of humans, certainly cataclysmic changes are coming. Global population will fall dramatically in the coming century - again, don't know how, just that it is very likely.

Most of my life has been surrounded by people (and culture) that I don't really fit in. As a result, I often have to defend or question my ideas. Raising kids was a big one, as Japanese and Americans thoughts on that are often diametrically opposed. So many times I thought, "Hey that's just wrong. That's not good for kids." That sent me to the internet to look at research and discussions on the topic, and often I learned that the way most kids are raised in the West is actually not such a good idea.

We are coming up on existential events, and will need a whole new way of thinking and behaving to get through them. I tell my kids to question everything. Schools, teachers, popular opinion, everything. Hopefully that is penetrating.

It's nice to have you to discuss things with. I am glad you are here, and happy top discuss our differences. We are here for political discussion, not for "I'm right - nya nya!" And it's no fun talking with people I agree with (except to let off steam sometimes).

We can all learn if we keep our emotions and pride in check. I see pride as one of the most expensive and useless luxuries a person can have. I am not immune to it either. But pride is incredibly destructive, and so pointless.

Last edited:
•••
The law of averages is just that. Factors don’t sway it.
There's this argument, that the probability to count n votes in a row for the same candidate, in a county leaning L towards a him, is Ln.
So they use a county with a hypothetical 98% Biden leaning, the probability to get two votes for him in a row is 0.982, which is a 96% chance.
For 300 votes in a row it becomes 0.98300 which gives a 0.2% chance, plausible alright.
But as the batch of consecutive votes for the same candidate grows larger, the probability for it to happen decreases exponentially, if the batch is in the 10.000 territory the chance for it to happen in a row is like one in a gazillion already.

There's also the issue that there are batches that have zero senators filled out, in Georgia for example the Democrat senate candidate Jon Ossoff got about 100k less votes than Biden.

•••
We are coming into a period where any number of things can bring end-of-days. If not the total extinction of humans, certainly cataclysmic changes are coming. Global population will fall dramatically in the coming century - again, don't know how, just that it is very likely.

Most of my life has been surrounded by people (and culture) that I don't really fit in. As a result, I often have to defend or question my ideas. Raising kids was a big one, as Japanese and Americans thoughts on that are often diametrically opposed. So many times I thought, "Hey that's just wrong. That's not good for kids." That sent me to the internet to look at research and discussions on the topic, and often I learned that the way most kids are raised in the West is actually not such a good idea.

We are coming up on existential events, and will need a whole new way of thinking and behaving to get through them. I tell my kids to question everything. Schools, teachers, popular opinion, everything. Hopefully that is penetrating.

It's nice to have you to discuss things with. I am glad you are here, and happy top discuss our differences. We are here for political discussion, not for "I'm right - nya nya!" And it's no fun talking with people I agree with (except to let off steam sometimes).

We can all learn if we keep our emotions and pride in check. I see pride as one of the most expensive and useless luxuries a person can have. I am not immune to it either. But pride is incredibly destructive, and so pointless.

We're on a path to destruction, no doubt. It's like surfing...if there are no waves, there are non to surf. But if you're prepared and an experienced surfer, the Big waves are the ones you want to catch! It takes some expertise to be able to ride the waves :xf.cool:

•••
•••
•••
Fuc*ing crooks! It's ALWAYS in favor of DemocRATS
Trump lost the popular vote to HILLARY yet somehow won the election???

Last edited:
•••
We all know Trump will be out and Biden will be declared the President Elect.

Trump is a POS for acting like a lunatic. It's sad. He is sad. His followers are sad.

All these allegations and no proof of jack shit. What sore losers. It's actually weird. Are all trumpers weirdos?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back