Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
China is silently rebuilding the Han Dynasty while everyone is distracted by Trump's shenanigans. If Biden is anti-Trump, then why didn't he shed any light on this agenda? Asking from an outsider's perspective.

President George W Bush gave China favorite nation status believing if increased trade with China would moderate their communist leadership.

Every President since then has stood by and watched China steal IP, dump counterfeit products on the world, demand IP transfer and even ownership in exchange for access to their markets.

President Trump is the FIRST president change that trend. He has used tariffs and every other tool at his disposal to try and reverse 3 decades of bad policy.

Favored Nation Status give china special access to our markets. Trump is working with our congress to revoke that status.

On the bright side, when China suffered catastrophic floods this winter and much of the food they grow was destroyed, they had the cash to purchase food from other nations including the USA and avoid a famine.

Even state capitalism is better than Communism.

Last edited:
•••
This my opinion .... It is no coincidence that coronavirus ... rioting , looting and anarchy.... the country is currently destabilized to a degree right now ... it’s also no coincidence that Kamala Harris is a progressive Democrat and her buddy is AOC .... looking at the time line everything began as opposed to the election time table ... none of this is a coincidence

•••
One thing I have learned about this New Democratic Party.... they don’t plan in the moment ..... they plan everything out ... although they are running out of time very quickly ... they have more to do in coming days ....

Last edited:
•••
I think Trump should show up at Democrats little commission 25th circle jerk tomorrow and tell them all to fuck off .... I am not sure what Trump can do to stop their non sense and make them sit down and shut up until elections end .... I am looking .... the 14th Amendment looks inviting at the moment

Last edited:
•••
Biden just pulled out of the 2nd debate ... chicken shit turd sniffer

•••
_114806864_gettyimages-1228948645.jpg

During the debate between Pence and Kamala, there was a fly on Pence's hair.
After the debate is over, Secret Service caught the fly and checked the DNA. They found out that the fly came from Kamala's purse.
Mike Pence will sue Kamala because this is a violation according to item 14 in the debate's rules:
Causing interfere to the opponent by make up ugly, wear nasty smell perfume or using any type of fly are illegal according to the rules.
My sources tell me that the fly was full of shit, which it picked up in the shithole called San Francisco and then jumped into Kamala's purse when she visited the city!

Last edited:
•••
I think what Pelosi is doing is issuing a coup by trying to invoke the 25th amendment tomorrow . .... evil fucking piece of shit.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
lemme tell you what is always wrong with your polls .... they are always so sizable for Biden that even the oldest Americans know they are bullshit ... most Americans know we are a 50/50 split in the country ....
the huge numbers of 60% to 39% for Biden are simply not true... like the your CNN numbers on the VP debate ... simply not possible ....

if I saw more realistic percentage figures it would at least make sense.
CNN said they polled 39% Democrats, 33% Independents and 28% Republicans.

They did the same % in the Trump Biden debate. They do that ALL the time and you can bet your bottom dollar that all those false polls have an average of 8-10% more Democrats being polled than Republicans... thus the reason for the skewed results being in favor of Biden!

The Liberal Media bastards can fool some of the people (who don't understand maths) all the time, but they cannot fool all the people all the time. Fu*k them!!!!

•••
President George W Bush gave China favorite nation status believing if increased trade with China would moderate their communist leadership.

Every President since then has stood by and watched China steal IP, dump counterfeit products on the world, demand IP transfer and even ownership in exchange for access to their markets.

President Trump is the FIRST president change that trend. He has used tariffs and every other tool at his disposal to try and reverse 3 decades of bad policy.

Favored Nation Status give china special access to our markets. Trump is working with our congress to revoke that status.

On the bright side, when China suffered catastrophic floods this winter and much of the food they grow was destroyed, they had the cash to purchase food from other nations including the USA and avoid a famine.

Even state capitalism is better than Communism.
The video is 70 minutes long and covers the history, geopolitics, and economy of the last few hundred years and in China's case, also the last few thousand. Judging by your reply, I can deduct that you have taken a glimpse at the title, maybe watched a few minutes, and then jumped to conclusions.

My question is for those who have the time to digest the massive amount of information depicted in the video.

•••
The video is 70 minutes long and covers the history, geopolitics, and economy of the last few hundred years and in China's case, also the last few thousand. Judging by your reply, I can deduct that you have taken a glimpse at the title, maybe watched a few minutes, and then jumped to conclusions.

My question is for those who have the time to digest the massive amount of information depicted in the video.
70 minute videos are way too long for most people to watch, especially in a thread like this where there are so many posts to read and to participate in.... find us a much, much shorter version video and more people will watch!

•••
Pollster Frank Luntz monitored the group of 15 voters. “The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive and condescending,” he explained in an appearance on Fox News. The group consisted of voters from eight battleground states.

Last edited:
•••
CNN said they polled 39% Democrats, 33% Independents and 28% Republicans.

They did the same % in the Trump Biden debate. They do that ALL the time and you can bet your bottom dollar that all those false polls have an average of 8-10% more Democrats being polled than Republicans... thus the reason for the skewed results being in favor of Biden!

The Liberal Media bastards can fool some of the people (who don't understand maths) all the time, but they cannot fool all the people all the time. Fu*k them!!!!

yeah... well .... we are in the bottom of the 9th inning with 1 out ....

The Storm .... The Machine

•••

My view is from 10 miles away for sure. Either way; China seems to be interested in expanding their territory as well as their influence.

•••
Violence is rarely justified. They will go to prison for nothing. MI Supreme Court stripped Gov of her emergency powers because she refused to follow the law and consult with the state legislature.

Not a republican. Doesn't look like militia. He looks like an antifa anarchist. Can't trust the media.
Show attachment 169521

ummm.... the dude has an Anarchy flag behind him ...who promotes anarchy ?? antifa and BLM

Last edited:
•••
70 minute videos are way too long for most people to watch, especially in a thread like this where there are so many posts to read and to participate in.... find us a much, much shorter version video and more people will watch!
Unfortunately, this is the most concentrated objective informational video on the current topic, that I could find. The video's creator, Kraut is from Austria and is known for doing extensive research-based content.

The content itself is built in a way that it is entertaining just like a Kurzgesagt video, but with countryball animations instead of professional animation, it is narrated just like a Ridddle video and served in a wrapping of humor and intrigue.

•••
Missed an earlier one about Judge Amy and not having nothing on her. Well, besides belonging to some handmaid, speaking in tongues cult, add in child endangerment. To put making Trump look good ahead of the health of your own children at some Super Spreader event is shameful. They should have been wearing masks.

Also, Pence's wife/mother got up on stage without a mask violating health guidelines.

@.X. lying about Biden skipping out on a debate when it was Trump:
This was 100% a lie "Biden just pulled out of the 2nd debate"
Debate 1 - Biden beat Trump's ass so bad..........
Debate 2 - Trump chickened out of this debate
Debate 3 - is still on
Trump wanting a debate later on is a political move. In the middle of a campaign, every hour of the day is scheduled. Biden isn't going to change his schedule to accommodate Trump because he chickened out.

You guys haven't touched Trump skipping the Virtual Debate but then doing a Virtual rally tomorrow.

@mr-x this nonsense with polls. Again, some lean left, some in the middle, some to the right. It's why RCP has been the most accurate, only 1% off, because they include those leaning right.

And you haven't touched the right leaning poll Rasmussen going from Trump +1 to Biden +12 in 3 weeks, a 13 point swing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I just noticed, Trump is tweeting against himself again, helping Pelosi out.

One guy tweeted this:
I wouldn’t put it past @SpeakerPelosi to stage a coup. She has already weaponized impeachment, what’s to keep her from weaponizing the 25th amendment?

Trump retweeted another guy saying
(The 25th Amendment does not work that way, and it’s also not a “coup” to use it)

Not a coup. That's twice this week he tweeted against himself.

The same guy he just retweeted has this pinned to their account:

NEW: Trumpworld insiders say@realDonaldTrump’s announcement that he’d tested positive for COVID-19 could also signal the end of his re-election hopes, or as one staffer put it: “He’s fucked, we’re fucked.”

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back