IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
You can't even pretend anymore. Obama / Hillary concocted a plan to hamstring Trump and used the FBI / CIA to pull it off.

ZERO coverage by democrats media of documents declassified tying Russia collusion hoax to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey.

Pay attention.
Nothing to do with Hill or Barack. Has to do with a long history of Trump and Russia. Has to do with Trumps words. His son said it clear. We don't need American banks, we have all we need from Russia. 440 Million to Putin. wow.

•••
Trump is bringing drug manufacturing back to the USA. At the same time, imposing price controls on common drugs like insulin. He's no friend of big pharma.

How does Canada do it? They rely on the USA.

and we have to thank God for that .... who in the hell would let an enemy country make your RX medications ... makes no sense

Last edited:
•••
and we have to think God for that .... who in the hell would let an enemy country make your RX medications ... makes no sense
GW Bush, Obama. Biden too if the President hadn't made it an issue.

•••
Nothing to do with Hill or Barack. Has to do with a long history of Trump and Russia. Has to do with Trumps words. His son said it clear. We don't need American banks, we have all we need from Russia. 440 Million to Putin. wow.

Everything to do with Hillary and Obama. Re: 440 million, If you can't make an argument without lying, don't bother.

Democrats: I heard stuff.

Republicans: Hear's the documents proving Barack Obama used used FBI and CIA to spy on Trump campaign, entered into a criminal conspiracy to derail the Presidency.

Democrats: That's not what I heard on CNN or NBC. Didn't happen.

Republicans: Hunter Biden sold influence to China, Russia, Ukraine.

Democrats: Trump Jr has a business and he borrowed money.

Republicans: Trump has 4 billion in real estate assets. People take loans to buy, build real estate.

Democrats: Ha! He's Putin's dog!

Last edited:
•••
How do Biden and the Democrats really feel about Blacks? Actions tell the story.
"In January 2016, black liberal commentator Tavis Smiley admitted: “Sadly, and it pains me to say this, over the last decade, black folk in the era of Obama have lost ground in every major economic category. Not one, two or three, but every major economic category, black Americans have lost ground.” Reality.

•••
Trump is bringing drug manufacturing back to the USA. At the same time, imposing price controls on common drugs like insulin. He's no friend of big pharma.

How does Canada do it? They rely on the USA.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. Trump wants to import prescription medication from north of the border in order to lower drug prices in the States, but Health Canada vowed to maintain the drug supply in Canada saying, “We share the goal of ensuring people can get and afford the medication they need – but these measures will not have any significant impact on prices or access for Americans."

https://globalnews.ca/news/6312986/us-drugs-canada-imports/

Canada could also impose tariffs on exports of pharmaceuticals from Canada, thus making the drugs prohibitively expensive for the USA.

https://www.statnews.com/2019/08/12...tion-plan-some-of-them-are-trying-to-stop-it/

•••
and we have to thank God for that .... who in the hell would let an enemy country make your RX medications ... makes no sense

Like importing Chinese and/or Russian Covid vaccines? O_o

•••
•••

but what about Obama - Clinton with Russia ?? The collision with Russia .... we don’t need to be fucking around with Russia in any capacity .... they will fuck us in the end IMO

Last edited:
•••
^ that is the unfortunate reality in today's world. When the wall fell, I had hopes for greater International co-operation, but new walls have been built to replace the old. When will humanity evolve?

•••
@.X. Oh boy, now what do we do with these militia nuts?

"The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap..."

“The group talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient,” the FBI agent wrote.

“They discussed different ways of achieving this goal from peaceful endeavors to violent actions. At one point, several members talked about state governments they believed were violating the U.S. Constitution, including the government of Michigan and Governor Gretchen Whitmer."

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
@.X. Oh boy, now what do we do with these militia nuts?

"The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap..."

“The group talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient,” the FBI agent wrote.

“They discussed different ways of achieving this goal from peaceful endeavors to violent actions. At one point, several members talked about state governments they believed were violating the U.S. Constitution, including the government of Michigan and Governor Gretchen Whitmer."

What are your thoughts?

radical people ..... these type of militias or what ever they may call themselves should be considered domestic terrorist IMO ... when people radicalize they become a danger to everyone .... they all should be captured and put in the rightful place they belong IMO

•••
^ that is the unfortunate reality in today's world. When the wall fell, I had hopes for greater International co-operation, but new walls have been built to replace the old. When will humanity evolve?

just my opinion .... until the boomers die off ... I don’t think society as a whole is ready to evolve ..... it’s a tuff spot to be in being a boomer myself ... while I want to pass the torch to the younger folks ... I want to hang on to what I know and my way of life and beliefs .. selfish I know ...

•••
Actually, it's quite the opposite. Trump wants to import prescription medication from north of the border in order to lower drug prices in the States, but Health Canada vowed to maintain the drug supply in Canada saying, “We share the goal of ensuring people can get and afford the medication they need – but these measures will not have any significant impact on prices or access for Americans."

https://globalnews.ca/news/6312986/us-drugs-canada-imports/

Canada could also impose tariffs on exports of pharmaceuticals from Canada, thus making the drugs prohibitively expensive for the USA.

https://www.statnews.com/2019/08/12...tion-plan-some-of-them-are-trying-to-stop-it/

Very likely. Where are the companies located where you import drugs from? How long has Canada used tariffs to protect their farmers from USA competition. How big is your military?

One of the things that people in the USA really get pissed about... Drugs manufactured in the USA cost a fraction in Canada because of price controls.

Trump is doing to Canada what Canada did to the USA for decades.

Last edited:
•••
How do Biden and the Democrats really feel about Blacks? Actions tell the story.
"In January 2016, black liberal commentator Tavis Smiley admitted: “Sadly, and it pains me to say this, over the last decade, black folk in the era of Obama have lost ground in every major economic category. Not one, two or three, but every major economic category, black Americans have lost ground.” Reality.

Pres. Trump accomplished sentencing reform in weeks. Issued pardons / commutations for thousands of people.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Attacking Gold Star families again. He just doesn't love military folk for some reason.

President Trump alleges he may have contracted COVID-19 from Gold Star families
During a Thursday morning interview on Fox Business, Trump told host Maria Bartiromo that it’s possible he contracted COVID-19 while meeting with Gold Star families, those who lost loved ones who were service members, on the last weekend of September. “They want to hug me, and they want to kiss me. And they do. And, frankly, I’m not telling them to back up. I’m not doing it,” he said. “I can’t say, ‘Back up, stand 10 feet,’ you know? I just can’t do it.”

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Glorious victory for Kamala Bear

"BREAKING NEWS (CNN): As Predicted on This Feed and in Many Other Places, Kamala Harris *Decimated* Mike Pence Among Women Debate-Watchers, Besting Him By Almost 40 Points Among a Critical Demographic That Has Lately Been Leaving the 2020 Trump-Pence Campaign in Droves"

Ejx5GcWXcAUC1DY

EjyeiVpWoAAVcG3

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back