Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Utah senator’s Tweet draws criticism for asserting that ‘democracy isn’t the objective’
Shoot I'm sorry, this is the dek: Senator Mike Lee said in a Tweet on Thursday, “Democracy isn’t the objective; liberty, peace, and prospefity are. We want the human condition to flourish. Rank democracy can thwart that.” Though some pounced on his typo in the word "prosperity," others have accused the Tweet of being anti-democracy.

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh: one of the better ones

Trump Back at the White House after testing Positive for Covid

Last edited:
•••
_114806864_gettyimages-1228948645.jpg

During the debate between Pence and Kamala, there was a fly on Pence's hair.
After the debate is over, Secret Service caught the fly and checked the DNA. They found out that the fly came from Kamala's purse.
Mike Pence will sue Kamala because this is a violation according to item 14 in the debate's rules:
Causing interfere to the opponent by make up ugly, wear nasty smell perfume or using any type of fly are illegal according to the rules.

its cia fly, they can make robotic flies now. yipes. lol. :)

•••
LIBERATE MICHIGAN - Trump tweeted and others in this thread supported storming the Michigan Capital, now.

13 charged in plots against Michigan governor, police

https://apnews.com/article/michigan...AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Way to rile up the Violent Right.

If we can get all the domestic terrorist out of our country ... we can begin to heal some ... both far right and far left should be outlawed in the country... we do not need ANY extremism of hate in our country ... get them all IMO

oh yeah.. forgot.... Ban hate speech sites too ... they are fucking ridiculous and just yeast up people to hate more

Last edited:
•••
Glorious victory for Kamala Bear

"BREAKING NEWS (CNN): As Predicted on This Feed and in Many Other Places, Kamala Harris *Decimated* Mike Pence Among Women Debate-Watchers, Besting Him By Almost 40 Points Among a Critical Demographic That Has Lately Been Leaving the 2020 Trump-Pence Campaign in Droves"

Ejx5GcWXcAUC1DY

EjyeiVpWoAAVcG3

Are they sure Kamala beat Pence that bad??

Pence didn’t directly answer some questions ... but I thought he did call Harris out on some lies she had told ...

•••
Mean while in Plandemic news .. at least here in Texas any way ... some companies are requiring a potential new employee to take a COVID - 19 test ... ok.. nothing wrong with that ... But... in their employee disclosure they say that a new employee signs off on they have that when a vaccine is available ... All employees must take the vaccine to continue employment .... this is bad and wrong in so many ways .. I suspect this will enter the courts soon here.

Last edited:
•••
I do wish Pelosi would shut up.

"@SpeakerPelosi: "Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

We don't need that stuff, everything is going great. Just sit down.

She was the same one saying Joe wasn't going to debate, that never came from Joe.

Last edited:
•••
I do wish Pelosi would shut up.

"@SpeakerPelosi: "Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

We don't need that stuff, everything is going great. Just sit down.

She was the same one saying Joe wasn't going to debate, that never came from Joe.

I felt the 25th was coming from Pelosi .. damn

•••
just my opinion .... until the boomers die off ... I don’t think society as a whole is ready to evolve ..... it’s a tuff spot to be in being a boomer myself ... while I want to pass the torch to the younger folks ... I want to hang on to what I know and my way of life and beliefs .. selfish I know ...

That's a difficult spot to be in for sure... I would like to pass the torch too, but seems many of the next gen want it handed to them without having had to do any of the work IMO. Maybe this is a wake-up call to forget the video games and get their hands dirty.

Very likely. Where are the companies located where you import drugs from? How long has Canada used tariffs to protect their farmers from USA competition. How big is your military?

One of the things that people in the USA really get pissed about... Drugs manufactured in the USA cost a fraction in Canada because of price controls.

Trump is doing to Canada what Canada did to the USA for decades.

Well, I know that Canada has been on the forefront of many of the medical breakthroughs ie. insulin, vaccines etc. We have a robust social/health system, but extended wait times. Thankfully I don't use drugs myself, all of my medicine comes from nature. Big drug companies have laid down the rules, which makes it very difficult for smaller cutting edge companies to be involved. Just like Canada's economy compared to the US. re: tariffs.

•••
Wow, why is he continuing to make the absolute worst decisions? So he won't debate Biden virtually but he'll do a Virtual MAGA Rally with Rush Limbaugh :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Confirmed Chicken. He is actually scared of Biden. Virtual Rallies, no Virtual debates with Biden.

BREAKING: President Trump to host the Rush Limbaugh Show tomorrow as a Virtual MAGA Rally

Looking forward to speaking with the Great Rush and guests!

Ej1Lts_VkAAzOiX

Last edited:
•••
•••
@JB Lions,

Tell your people to stop spamming my phone.
Who is “Elva”? Who is “Elana”? Lmaoooo
F88DF922-A14B-4EDB-BD0B-801221EFDAE6.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
China is silently rebuilding the Han Dynasty while everyone is distracted by Trump's shenanigans. If Biden is anti-Trump, then why didn't he shed any light on this agenda? Asking from an outsider's perspective.

•••
NBC/Wall Street Journal poll shows among seniors: Biden: 62% Trump: 35%
CNN/SSRS poll shows among seniors: Biden: 60% Trump: 39%

lemme tell you what is always wrong with your polls .... they are always so sizable for Biden that even the oldest Americans know they are bullshit ... most Americans know we are a 50/50 split in the country .... Harris even said last night ... 50% of Americans will take the vaccine ... 50% won’t .

the huge numbers of 60% to 39% for Biden are simply not true... like the your CNN numbers on the VP debate ... simply not possible ....

if I saw more realistic percentage figures it would at least make sense.

•••
  • Trump said he was 'going to have to get involved' with the prosecution of Hillary Clinton for her email scandal
  • He said he has spoken to Attorney General Bill Barr about the evidence in John Durham's probe of alleged FBI misconduct
  • 'And I say, Bill, we've got plenty, you don't need any more'
'these people should be indicted, this was the greatest political crime in the history of our country and that includes Obama and it includes Biden.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...got-plenty-indict-Joe-Biden-Barack-Obama.html

•••
Wow! @JB Lions

What is this organization. actual organization !

U endorse their agenda? They endorse Biden.
11963509-65B7-40BF-81E8-33673802E7FF.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions,

Tell your people to stop spamming my phone.
Who is “Elva”? Who is “Elana”? LmaooooShow attachment 169517

think of this Brother.... if the Democrats have such a sizable lead ... why would Pelosi be talking about the 25th Amendment ?? Why would the Democrats be begging like they are ... they sent me a text begging ... you must vote for Joe Biden ...

they are simply running out of time ... they know they will lose this election ... Everything they are doing points right to it

•••
think of this Brother.... if the Democrats have such a sizable lead ... why would Pelosi be talking about the 25th Amendment ?? Why would the Democrats be begging like they are ... they sent me a text begging ... you must vote for Joe Biden ...

they are simply running out of time ... they know they will lose this election ... Everything they are doing points right to it

i stopped paying attention to Pelosi.

She cant help herself take shots at President.

TaketheHouse.com Take down Nancy!

Last edited:
•••
i stopped paying attention to Pelosi.

She cant help herself take shots at President.

TaketheHouse.com Take down Nancy!

if they had such a sizable lead they would do absolutely nothing.... fact is ... they are losing this election .. worse than Clinton lost ... They are showing that right this very minute

•••
LIBERATE MICHIGAN - Trump tweeted and others in this thread supported storming the Michigan Capital, now.

13 charged in plots against Michigan governor, police

https://apnews.com/article/michigan...AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Way to rile up the Violent Right.

Violence is rarely justified. They will go to prison for nothing. MI Supreme Court stripped Gov of her emergency powers because she refused to follow the law and consult with the state legislature.

Not a republican. Doesn't look like militia. He looks like an antifa anarchist. Can't trust the media.
upload_2020-10-8_14-35-6.png

Last edited:
•••
I don't know whats worse, fake news or the lemmings who fall for it.

Glorious victory for Kamala Bear

"BREAKING NEWS (CNN): As Predicted on This Feed and in Many Other Places, Kamala Harris *Decimated* Mike Pence Among Women Debate-Watchers, Besting Him By Almost 40 Points Among a Critical Demographic That Has Lately Been Leaving the 2020 Trump-Pence Campaign in Droves"

Ejx5GcWXcAUC1DY

EjyeiVpWoAAVcG3

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back