IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bfc2300fa0f731a7863adc61b76e9208.jpg

•••
Can you imagine what prime time news would look like if a the Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer group surrounded the federal courthouse in Portland, assaulted the police, burned businesses and attacked citizens?

They wouldn't be calling it mostly peaceful.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Former JAG Officer Richard Black Warns of a Potential Military Coup
At a Schiller Institute conference which concluded September 6th, former Virginia State Senator and Judge Advocate General Richard Black finds that those retired generals, now active against Donald Trump are in violation of Section 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He names the names and says what the President should order Secretary of Defense Mark Esper to do if Esper doesn't do it himself. The Defense One publication being used by the insurrectionists is owned now by the Atlantic Media, principally Laurene Powell Jobs, who has been a key financial angel supporting Kamala Harris. Atlantic Media also publishes the Atlantic which is pushing the current fake narrative about the president disparaging the military.
An edited transcript of the 11 min. video below can be found here.
The Insurrection Act is among the most fundamental of all federal laws. First enacted in 1807, it has been used repeatedly to carry out government’s most elemental responsibility: that of ensuring domestic tranquility. The Preamble to the Constitution lists the task of ensuring domestic tranquility among the five purposes for which the Constitution of the United States was created. Nothing is more vital than protecting the physical safety of Americans. Military officials are sworn to defend the nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But today, as cities are laid waste by violent mobs, the Defense Department seems reticent to defend America against these brutal domestic enemies.

•••
Every American born on American soil should love the United States as it was founded , our government was and is an experiment, an experiment like no other that relies on capitalism to reward those that work hard and earn their way, a Republic that that is meant to be United under all circumstances by the people , a democracy that allows Americans to speak freely, assemble , keep their rights , a nation that was built by the people for the people and is the most successful country in the world.. the leader of world .

Be inspired by the great country ... not relive the negative history of the counties growing pains

for those who are ready to give her up to a system that is proven to fail... you have lost your hope, your dreams... you very inner being that has made you exactly what you are today... you are lost ... find your way back home... find your inner being again.... for the sake of a great country ... not for the sake of person or persons .. not for the corrupt shit in Washington .... but for your self and your inner being ..... the rest can be fixed and repaired , by the people and for the people

Last edited:
•••
Can you imagine what prime time news would look like if a the Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer group surrounded the federal courthouse in Portland, assaulted the police, burned businesses and attacked citizens?

They wouldn't be calling it mostly peaceful.

the proud boys, Patriot Prayer , Antifa ... ALL far right and far left organizations are negative influencers for America ... I understand these organizations may have good intentions ... but they are not good for the country .... we need no far anything..

•••
The biggest problem I see right now today... we have run of time... we have 50 days til a presidential election .... neither side agrees on anything... both sides are pissed to the core.... I feel we have simply run out time

Had singer Prince used 2020 instead of 2000 in his song .... he would have been spot on ....

it will take a real miracle folks... a real miracle

without that miracle ... America is like a huge festered zit ... it will pop.... and once over.. the winner will surely take all

Last edited:
•••
Every American born on American soil should love the United States as it was founded , our government was and is an experiment, an experiment like no other that relies on capitalism to reward those that work hard and earn their way, a Republic that that is meant to be United under all circumstances by the people , a democracy that allows Americans to speak freely, assemble , keep their rights , a nation that was built by the people for the people and is the most successful country in the world.. the leader of world .

Be inspired by the great country ... not relive the negative history of the countries growing pains

for those who are ready to give her up to a system that is proven to fail... you have lost your hope, your dreams... you very inner being that has made you exactly what you are today... you are lost ... find your way back home... find your inner being again.... for the sake of a great country ... not for the sake of person or persons .. not for the corrupt shit in Washington .... but for your self and your inner being ..... the rest can be fixed and repaired , by the people and for the people

History 101

Many historians assert, it was the principals of The Great Law of Peace, written on wampum belts and orally agreed to by the Five Nations (later Six Nations) of the Iroquois Confederacy (the world's oldest democracy) which influenced the Founding Fathers' writing of the US Constitution.

What good did the Constitution bring to the Indians? Did it give them a voice, the right to vote? No.

The quote, “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” includes forcing ideals/change onto others rather than mutual understanding and coming to an agreement on both sides...and keeping that agreement.

Despite agreements and written treaties, Native people were still prevented from voting with poll taxes, literacy tests and intimidation, the same tactics used against black voters. It came only after 200 years of fighting for their rights, but it wasn't until 1924 native Americans were even recognized as citizens in their own land, and it was not until 1962 that they were even guaranteed the right to vote in every state.

https://www.history.com/news/native-american-voting-rights-citizenship

•••
•••
Exactly. That's what blacks have had to deal with for many, many years. A vicious labelling of a collective crime.

what do you see as a solution to the problem ??

do you really feel Donald Trump caused this and all the problems that have festered in America for decades ??

•••
History 101

Many historians assert, it was the principals of The Great Law of Peace, written on wampum belts and orally agreed to by the Five Nations (later Six Nations) of the Iroquois Confederacy (the world's oldest democracy) which influenced the Founding Fathers' writing of the US Constitution.

What good did the Constitution bring to the Indians? Did it give them a voice, the right to vote? No.

The quote, “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” includes forcing ideals/change onto others rather than mutual understanding and coming to an agreement on both sides...and keeping that agreement.

Despite agreements and written treaties, Native people were still prevented from voting with poll taxes, literacy tests and intimidation, the same tactics used against black voters. It came only after 200 years of fighting for their rights, but it wasn't until 1924 native Americans were even recognized as citizens in their own land, and it was not until 1962 that they were even guaranteed the right to vote in every state.

here again... we are speaking of the past history and there is a lot of bad history we can cover from a century , two centuries, three centuries,,,, which is not going to fix what we need to deal with today ... we can and are going that route right now.. watch and see what it gets us..... and many many countries are salivating over it too

a lot of progress has been made in a very short time with racism and racial inequality in America ... offensive names and logos have been removed or changed... offensive statues are down .... This shows what can be done to rectify problems .... it appears not to be enough fast enough .... which is damn shame with the progress that is being made

many many people have lost their careers through out this adjustment.... others have lost a ton of money..... it just seems to me that a great deal of people are now looking for straight out revenge ... not change.. because change is happening and people are still acting like it isn’t happening ...so it appears as more of a revenge task to me

Last edited:
•••
Equality of outcome, one of the most sinister marxist ideas being advanced today.

[/MEDIA]
Jordan Peterson... my favorite Canadian for many years now...

•••
History 101

here again... we are speaking of the past history and there is a lot of bad history we can cover from a century , two centuries, three centuries,,,, which is not going to fix what we need to deal with today ... we can and are going that route right now.. watch and see what it gets us..... and many many countries are salivating over it too

a lot of progress has been made in a very short time with racism and racial inequality in America ... offensive names and logos have been removed or changed... offensive statues are down .... This shows what can be done to rectify problems .... it appears not to be enough fast enough .... which is damn shame with the progress that is being made

many many people have lost their careers through out this adjustment.... others have lost a ton of money..... it just seems to me that a great deal of people are now looking for straight out revenge ... not change.. because change is happening and people are still acting like it isn’t happening ...so it appears as more of a revenge task to me

C'mon man, it appears you want your cake and eat it too...it's not just history, but rather a living document, The Constitution. Just as the Founding Fathers adopted the Native symbol of strength and virtue in The Great Seal of The United States of America:

iu

Five minutes after I wrote that, I went outside for a walk, only to be visited by grandfather eagle. However you may interpret it, He allowed me to take a photo of him:

1xLzG0p.jpeg

•••
C'mon man, it appears you want your cake and eat it too...it's not just history, but rather a living document, The Constitution. Just as the Founding Fathers adopted the Native symbol of strength and virtue in The Great Seal of The United States of America:

iu

Five minutes after I wrote that, I went outside for a walk, only to be visited by grandfather eagle. However you may interpret it, He allowed me to take a photo of him:

1xLzG0p.jpeg

it is still a bad part of history ... every country has bad parts of history ... I don’t want my cake and eat to.... I want solutions and action... which is taking place ... solutions and action .. that is all I seek

•••
it is still a bad part of history ... every country has bad parts of history ... I don’t want my cake and eat to.... I want solutions and action... which is taking place ... solutions and action .. that is all I seek

Have you seen the movie, Fury? I know it's Hollywood, but there is a good line in it, "Ideals are peaceful, History is violent."

•••
Jordan Peterson... my favorite Canadian for many years now...

well .... equality is being worked on at a extremely rapid pace ... and there are results to show for it right now .

outcome .... hang tight ... that is coming unfortunately

•••
Have you seen the movie, Fury? I know it's Hollywood, but there is a good line in it, "Ideals are peaceful, History is violent."

I agree with that .

We are entering a very very very sensitive time in America ..... the people who have stood down completely throughout all of this ,,, violence is their last resort as you can see .... kindness is being taken for weakness ... the end result will make history without a sudden miracle happening

•••
what do you see as a solution to the problem ??

do you really feel Donald Trump caused this and all the problems that have festered in America for decades ??
I feel he represents the worst nightmares of those who have suffered injustice. The solution I believe is education and commitment.

If a citizen commits to respecting themselves and law enforcement, they should have the highest level of commitment that they will be treated respectfully.

IMO, citizens need training on how to interact with law enforcement properly, and law enforcement needs training on how to interact with citizens.

•••
Everybody is so delicate. There will always be discrimination - against short people, bald people, Asian people, black people. But most of all, unattractive people will suffer more than anyone. Where is their support?

•••
Everybody is so delicate. There will always be discrimination - against short people, bald people, Asian people, black people. But most of all, unattractive people will suffer more than anyone. Where is their support?

You can't lump it all together like that. There will always be a lot of things. Doesn't make them right or acceptable.

•••
IMO, citizens need training on how to interact with law enforcement properly

Disagree. Police (and all public employees from the President on down) are civil servants. That means they are there to serve the people, not the other way round (as it is now). The police need training to treat people with respect and not resort so quickly to violence and threatening behavior. People should never need training to deal with the police.

That said, someone who chooses to wrestle it out with armed and aggressive police is simply lacking in common sense - and no amount of training will fix that. When a gun is pointed at you, you are facing pretty good odds that the trigger is going to be pulled if you escalate the situation.

•••
I agree with that .

We are entering a very very very sensitive time in America ..... the people who have stood down completely throughout all of this ,,, violence is their last resort as you can see .... kindness is being taken for weakness ... the end result will make history without a sudden miracle happening
We have been in a sensitive time for a very long time. Black parents for a long, long time have told their sons of the dangers of racists.

•••
Disagree. Police (and all public employees from the President on down) are civil servants. That means they are there to serve the people, not the other way round (as it is now). The police need training to treat people with respect and not resort so quickly to violence and threatening behavior. People should never need training to deal with the police.

That said, someone who chooses to wrestle it out with armed and aggressive police is simply lacking in common sense - and no amount of training will fix that. When a gun is pointed at you, you are facing pretty good odds that the trigger is going to be pulled if you escalate the situation.
Yes they should. Just like part of the driving test. Should be added to the test. If I tell you to respond "yes officer, how can I help" and instead you respond "WTF do you want pig"....it's your fault what ensues. :)

Last edited:
•••
There will always be a lot of things. Doesn't make them right or acceptable.

Of course not. But do you think ugly people would help their case by banding together and attacking attractive people? Or by passing laws putting limitations on their careers and lives? Or by suggesting all attractive people wear a scarlet letter for the sin of having an advantage?

•••
Of course not. But do you think ugly people would help their case by banding together and attacking attractive people? Or by passing laws putting limitations on their careers and lives? Or by suggesting all attractive people wear a scarlet letter for the sin of having an advantage?
I know a really sharp, handsome guy that only dates overweight, not so pretty women. He swears they treat him like a king. There's somebody for everybody. It's more about what is on the inside.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back