Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But there you go again. back way before as in slavery days? When exactly is back way before?

you and I are dialoging over things that really no longer matter at this point... about 30+ million people .. that is the number I got yesterday ... aren’t trying to talk any longer and debate over things we know are now facts .... we have two sides that harshly disagree on just about everything .... that needs to fixed before anything else right now ... we are being left with no choice ... we didn’t start all this

•••
Shit that happened 400 years ago ... shit that happened 100 years ago ... makes no difference

it’s about people who want to take my country ...what is going on goes back way before Trump was even born

So much contradiction.

•••
we are being left with no choice ... we didn’t start all this
You sound like the very rioters you complain about.

•••
•••
@.X.

Is there someone at your front door physically threatening you? Are you in immediate, imminent danger?

If not, I see no reason for you to feel or even think of an enemy you need to fight.

If you are, then you need to call law enforcement.

Right?

•••
You sound like the very rioters you complain about.

have we brung opposition to these rioters? Absolutely not.... we have stood down in hopes that a solution could be reached... we have been patient and understanding.

Last edited:
•••
have we brung opposition to these rioters? Absolutely not.... we have stood down in hopes that a solution could be reached... we have been patient and understanding.
You clearly did not read any of the articles I referenced. I would hate to see you, I mean you personally, get in trouble or go to jail. I mean that.

•••
You clearly did not read any of the articles I referenced. I would hate to see you, I mean you personally, get in trouble or go to jail. I mean that.

get in trouble or go to jail for what???

•••
I guess you aren’t aware that I was in fact arrested and jailed in Tulsa Oklahoma recently because I went to the Trump rally .. a BLM got directly in my face and would not let me continue to walk ... so an altercation happened ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I guess you aren’t aware that I was in fact arrested and jailed in Tulsa Oklahoma recently because I went to the Trump rally .. a BLM got directly in my face and would not let me continue to walk ... so an altercation happened ...
Sorry to hear that. You should be able to attend church without assault. ;)

•••
The BLM got nothing... I got a warrant .. I was arrested and spent 27 hours in jail for shoving the BLM out of my face and so I could simply continue to walk down the damn street .... charges have been dropped and the BLM member is being sued for false imprisonment

Last edited:
•••
The BLM got nothing... I got a warrant .. I was arrested and spent 27 hours in jail for shoving the BLM out of my face and so I could simply continue to walk down the damn street .... charges have been dropped and the BLM member is being sued for false imprisonment
Well, could you have avoided it? You should have avoided it. You lost your temper and reacted. You were a sucker. Just keeping it real.

•••
Sorry to hear that. You should be able to attend church without assault. ;)

I can’t go to church .... the Plandemic won’t allow the church to open ... but nightly anarchist , protesters are fine to be out with civil unrest

•••
I can’t go to church .... the Plandemic won’t allow the church to open ... but nightly anarchist , protesters are fine to be out with civil unrest
Are you Christian?

•••
Well, could you have avoided it? You should have avoided it. You lost your temper and reacted. You were a sucker. Just keeping it real.

he had no right to be up in my face.. I was walking down a street... no sign.. I wasn’t hollering anything... just walking to my destination... he is being sued right now ... we will see the end result

•••
•••

I attended another Trump rally in Austin here very recently .... the same bullshit ... BLM members up in people’s faces just because they attended ... a few went to jail for scuffling .... but I told everyone I knew... these people will try their best to incite by getting in your face and yelling into your ears ... intimidation type shit ... they didn’t play me this last time ;) ....

•••
I don't like to generalize, but it seems logical that with only 11.6% of law enforcement officers being black, there *just might* be a bias against black suspects by non black officers in many cases.
So, if the black population in the US is 13.4% and there are 11.6% black cops, then the difference is small and that excuse does NOT stick or justify the ridiculously high crime rates committed by blacks.

There are several other factors that contribute to that and if you don't see that then you are in total denial!

•••
So, if the black population in the US is 13.4% and there are 11.6% black cops, then the difference is small and that excuse does NOT stick or justify the ridiculously high crime rates committed by blacks.

There are several other factors that contribute to that and if you don't see that then you are in total denial!
I'm not in denial. I'm in California.

You asked about incarceration rates. I'm just getting started..

Let's continue. Now let's talk about this...

As of August, 80% of all federal judges were white and more than 73% were male, a “stunning lack of diversity,”

•••
"THE ethnic and racial makeup of the United States has, in the last few decades, become more diverse.

The increase in demographic diversity is partly due to immigration influxes, like the migration boom from Asia in the 1980s and 1990s.
It's become more diverse mostly due to the tens of millions entering the country ILLEGALLY. The Illegals outnumber the Legals by a very big margin!

•••

Now let's talk about why over 80% of judges are white. Let's talk about opportunities in education, etc. Let's talk about family histories that provided those opportunities. Let's then talk about white privilege.

•••
•••
I really am starting to enjoy these discussions. I think we are making progress. ;)

•••
As of August, 80% of all federal judges were white and more than 73% were male, a “stunning lack of diversity,”
So what? When I watch US basketball, 90% of the players are black... but I'm not complaining about that!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back