NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can start by re-watching the RNC
If you have any quick pointers it may help, I'm not sure when I'll get to re-watching the convention.
Never confuse people going back to their old jobs as Adding new jobs.
There are both jobs restored and new jobs created, and once the realization that the Plandemic numbers are grossly exaggerated settles in, the recovery will accelerate, as it already started.

•••
I will miss you, too. I would rather you stay - otherwise I am stuck trying to talk to meme-machines.

that's me:) let me find a meme that describes what I am feeling right now:)
upload_2020-9-5_19-12-48.jpeg

It is not like we are not capable of dialog but the memes bring the points across quicker and to the point for our attention lacking minds :)

•••
God Bless America!

This thread has revealed many of the conflicting undercurrents of current American politics. I have been schooled, and sometimes amused, but it now seems clear to me that the situation in the United States is deteriorating rapidly (and I use the term united, loosely). The situation is definitely no laughing matter. :(

My thoughts on matters of importance have been expressed and I truly hope that your countrymen will find a peaceful and just resolution to the political dilemma ahead. Use your best judgement, consider both sides of the argument and please make every attempt to resolve your differences without having to resort to arms.

All contributions to the discussion in this thread are a true archive, a profile of the current state of the nation for future generations to reference. Likewise, I have found that your tolerance for this concerned northerner is commendable, and it is my sincere hope that you can find it within your hearts to have tolerance for others who may not share your values and deep-seated political beliefs.

Personally, I find the acrimony and mudslinging vexing to my spirit and I choose not to be a party to the undoing of a nation - a nation that is supposed to be a shining example of Democracy, but as I have no vote, I am gratiously going to bow out of this discussion. :zippermouth:

PEACE,
Cannuck

b953708e5460311e4d3c37ce7b211bd7.jpg
Thanks for your contribution... I'm sure you'll drop by again.... someday!
89af6d305e8a0b90dfd2c5d828d7c85f.jpg

•••
How about a President who is willing to talk everyone down from the ledge?
We need real Leadership from the Top. Not an Instigator like we have now.

The left are the instigators. Trump is just the first one on the other side to finally respond.
There is no talking to these people. Didn't you read X's post? He tried to talk to them and they just chant like mindless, violent drones. Countless videos on YouTube show the same. Extremists, violent mobs and brown-shirt groups can't be talked to - they are high on their own inflated sense of importance.

You have to shoot several of them first just to get their attention. I am not advocating that, but they are making it inevitable. If they are not stopped, study up the Chinese Cultural Revolution for what happens next.

•••
God Bless America!

This thread has revealed many of the conflicting undercurrents of current American politics. I have been schooled, and sometimes amused, but it now seems clear to me that the situation in the United States is deteriorating rapidly (and I use the term united, loosely). The situation is definitely no laughing matter. :(

My thoughts on matters of importance have been expressed and I truly hope that your countrymen will find a peaceful and just resolution to the political dilemma ahead. Use your best judgement, consider both sides of the argument and please make every attempt to resolve your differences without having to resort to arms.

All contributions to the discussion in this thread are a true archive, a profile of the current state of the nation for future generations to reference. Likewise, I have found that your tolerance for this concerned northerner is commendable, and it is my sincere hope that you can find it within your hearts to have tolerance for others who may not share your values and deep-seated political beliefs.

Personally, I find the acrimony and mudslinging vexing to my spirit and I choose not to be a party to the undoing of a nation - a nation that is supposed to be a shining example of Democracy, but as I have no vote, I am gratiously going to bow out of this discussion. :zippermouth:

PEACE,
Cannuck

b953708e5460311e4d3c37ce7b211bd7.jpg

No one will blame you for your stance and your time might be wisely invested in anything else than this thread. What America is going through will happen and is happening in Canada also with perhaps different factors but the struggle is essentially the same. I see this as a fundamental re-engineering of society from conservatism - classic liberalism to leftist ideology backed enforced with threat of violence.
It may look like mudslinging but we are here to present something that we find truthful and counter what we find to be falsehoods.
It is not a secret what is responsible for most deaths in 20th century. It even has its own name, Democide.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide
The biggest influences of society in US, mainstream media, education and academia, top corporations, judicial system, entertainment industry all aligned themselves on the left and we here have our memes to point out the double standards of what is being advocated.
The struggle is more real than what appears here in this thread.

I shared this link before but it clearly describes the left ideology of demoralization that is happening today.

And I found this to be interesting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...empt_Foundations_and_Comparable_Organizations

Last edited:
•••
If the Democrats have committed genocide against the Japanese at the end of WW2, now they've been infiltrated by radical left wing extremists, these types have the ideology to do it against their own, nothing good can come out of it wherever they grab power. This is very serious I think, history has all the warning signs we need.

I doubt there was much push back against internment camps. The same America that fought against Germany and Japan, refused to let a ship of Jewish refugees dock a short time earlier.

Mobs are dangerous. Mobs lead by power hungry political leaders can become murderous. Democrats projecting fascism on Trump are following the dictators hand book.

Oregon Gov refused to condemn antifa and refused to explain why. She's not an outlier.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uses-to-explain-why-she-didnt-condemn-antifa/

•••
The left are the instigators. Trump is just the first one on the other side to finally respond.
There is no talking to these people. Didn't you read X's post? He tried to talk to them and they just chant like mindless, violent drones. Countless videos on YouTube show the same. Extremists, violent mobs and brown-shirt groups can't be talked to - they are high on their own inflated sense of importance.

You have to shoot several of them first just to get their attention. I am not advocating that, but they are making it inevitable. If they are not stopped, study up the Chinese Cultural Revolution for what happens next.

@lennco The mobs are being encouraged and protected by democrat politicians.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
There are both jobs restored and new jobs created, and once the realization that the Plandemic numbers are grossly exaggerated settles in, the recovery will accelerate, as it already started.
I really thought more of you and thought you of all people would not think of it as a Plandemic.

Do you think this virus is a Hoax? Or are you one of those crazies that think only 6% actually died from the Virus?

Its that same kind of thinking from the President that has cost so many lives so far and will continue to cost lives until our leader whoever that may be takes this virus seriously.

EhLRGBwWsAA1KJC

Last edited:
•••
I doubt there was much push back against internment camps.
I wasn't referring to the internment camps, the context was about the Fiery but mostly peaceful Hiroshima bomb, and that it was on Truman and the Dems 100%.

Oregon Gov refused to condemn antifa and refused to explain why. She's not an outlier.
To add insult to injury, Facebook takes down Patriot Prayer account days after the murder of one of their members [The Post Millennial]
Deep State in cahoots with Big Tech silencing opposition - fascists terrorizing exactly the people who they falsely accuse of fascism.

•••
Do you think this virus is a Hoax? Or are you one of those crazies that think only 6% actually died from the Virus?
I'm one of those crazies who read the CDC weekly updates.
For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

•••
I really thought more of you

scratch a liberal

and thought you of all people would not think of it as a Plandemic.

What percentage of deaths by Covid-19 are under 60 years old?

Its that same kind of thinking from the President that has cost so many lives so far and will continue to cost lives until our leader whoever that may be takes this virus seriously.

EhLRGBwWsAA1KJC

•••
Trump calls for Fox News journalist to be fired for report on war dead scandal

The row over Donald Trump’s alleged remarks denigrating American soldiers has now seen the US president target one of his core areas of support as he called for a Fox News journalist who reported details of the scandal to be fired.

The Atlantic magazine published a story which described how Trump said he cancelled a visit to pay respects at an American military cemetery outside Paris in 2018 because he thought the dead soldiers were “losers” and “suckers”. Other outlets confirmed the news and detailed more incidents of Trump’s insulting attitude to American soldiers.

Related: 'He is a coward': Trump condemned for reportedly calling US war dead ‘suckers’

Among those was the Fox News national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed in a Twitter thread that Trump called soldiers “suckers”, had questioned why anyone would want to become a soldier and had not wanted to honor war dead at the Aisne-Marne cemetery in France.

Amid furious denials of the story from the White House and Trump allies, Griffin’s reporting probably touched a nerve as it came from the usually reliably pro-Trump Fox News, whose conservative leanings and pro-Trump opinion show hosts are reliable cheerleaders for the president.

In a tweet Trump said: “Jennifer Griffin should be fired for this kind of reporting. Never even called us for comment. Fox News is gone!
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-fox-news-journalist-130023605.html

For those who may have missed this............

National security correspondent Jennifer Griffin for FOX News reports from the Pentagon that 2 top senior US officials who were on the trip with Trump to France Confirm to her that Trump said "It was a stupid war. Anyone who went was a sucker" and more...........

Anonymous sources can not be verified by other anonymous sources. All evidence, eye witnesses prove Goldberg is lying about Trump just like he's lied many times in the recent past.

Deep throat was an anonymous source, verified by evidence. This is just more democrat propaganda.

•••
Democrats holding America hostage. Vote blue or the riots will continue.

That's right. But why do we have to wait that long?
You didn't understand the second meme.

Trump is President now and his supporters are saying When he wins re-election?
Why not now?

Why do we have to wait until Biden wins or if Trump is re-elected?

183427_06de4f3c524bed28c9876be1839cee5c[1].jpg

•••
Remember back in 2016 @GILSAN celebrating the end of Obama?
That's how I feel about Trump

Trump: The End of an Error.
Good Lord... you still have 50 months to wait... Are you sure you can make it till then? Perhaps @Cannuck could help and supply you with a personalized strain to get over the extra long wait...
Dy1NbScUUAAW93v.jpg

•••
cc: @lennco

In 2013, Biden orchestrated a deal with the Chinese Communist Party giving Chinese companies access to U.S. capital markets without having to comply with the same strict disclosure regulations required of U.S. companies. This puts the retirement accounts of millions of Americans at risk because investors have no way of knowing the true value of any of those Chinese investments.

https://divestchinanow.wpengine.com/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back