NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Change of topic..

An explosive leak of tens of thousands of documents from the defunct data firm Cambridge Analytica is set to expose the inner workings of the company that collapsed after the Observer revealed it had misappropriated 87 million Facebook profiles.

More than 100,000 documents relating to work in 68 countries that will lay bare the global infrastructure of an operation used to manipulate voters on “an industrial scale” are set to be released over the next months.

SOURCE

Files download

•••
Great physiology, now why don't you say something bad about the way I look.

Don't know nor care how you look. But I give you points for non-sequitur of the day. Physiology??

•••
•••
Do believe jblions must be off his protein powders....
And the others are sucking that kool aid like there is no tomorrow.

•••
Do believe jblions must be off his protein powders....
And the others are sucking that kool aid like there is no tomorrow.

And you're liking beheading posts. So we know where you're at when you're not struggling to read basic charts.

•••
NEWS from AF1 - POTUS doubled down on cultural sites in Iran
“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way," POTUS SAID https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1213978867683209216

•••
•••
NEWS from AF1 - POTUS doubled down on cultural sites in Iran
“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way," POTUS SAID https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1213978867683209216

Attacking cultural sites isnt an attack on terrorists. It’s an attack on civilization, on history and on future generations who won’t be able to appreciate them
And more importantly, it’s a war crime. See my earlier post where I posted a quote from Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions.

Last edited:
•••
Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

We only sporadically hear about civilian killings in Afghanistan, such as the tragic bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz that left 42 dead and 37 wounded.

@enlytend
Let's save monuments and bomb hospitals instead. Courtesy of Obama :x

•••
This is a moderated professional business forum, not your living room. The non-adult threads are expected to have "family friendly" content.

This thread gets a crapton of leeway, but if someone sees a post that breaks the rules and complains it will be deleted, along with replies, quotes, etc..

Not everyone who reads this thread posts in this thread. There are a lot of lurkers.

I didn't see the posts in question but if the content was images / videos of what a couple of you said it was, that's inappropriate for this forum.

If you have questions about what is and is not appropriate to post, read the rules or contact support.

Last edited:
•••
What did Obama do again when 300+ school girls were kidnapped again?
OH! He created a hashtag... Bringbackourgirls.

Show attachment 140730
Michelle, we're still waiting...
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I made is very clear that Soleimani was a POS and the world is million times better off without him them with him.

With that said what Trump did was for his own personal gain. (Wag the Dog)
Big contradiction there!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back