NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Half ass quote...

Al-Amiri helped was at the attack against the U.S. embassy Tuesday, according to Politico. A photograph shared by U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shows al-Amiri at the protests as well. Pompeo named him as one of those leading the attack, calling al-Amiri an “Iranian proxy” and referring to those next to him as “terrorists.”
At the time stupid.

•••
You told me Trump is Christian and cares about Christians. Why isn't he handling that?

I guess you missed this part, didn't actually read the article:

"The attack by the Somali-based al-Shabab, which is affiliated with al-Qaida, was the group's first against U.S. forces in Kenya, according to The Associated Press."

Until I have more information I support the professionals and our President. Not lying assholes calling a terrorist "revered leader" or Internet experts like yourself.

•••
Until I have more information I support the professionals and our President. Not lying assholes calling a terrorist "revered leader" or Internet experts like yourself.

It's just all over the news - https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=al-Shabab

--------------
Internet experts - Richard Grenall, haha.

IAEA Says Iran Abiding by Nuclear Deal

“Iran is implementing its nuclear commitments,” said Yukiya Amano, director-general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in March 4 remarks to the agency’s Board of Governors. Amano urged Tehran to continue adhering to the deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)."

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2019-04/news/iaea-says-iran-abiding-nuclear-deal

For you, Drago and the other Trumpers. Keeping this as simple as possible, just choose A or B.

Would you rather:

A. have inspections

B. not have inspections

Last edited:
•••
At the time stupid.

I guess being blind and stupid as yourself gives you the reason to take sides but damn jb you make aoc look like a genius lol

•••
Half ass quote...

Al-Amiri helped was at the attack against the U.S. embassy Tuesday, according to Politico. A photograph shared by U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shows al-Amiri at the protests as well. Pompeo named him as one of those leading the attack, calling al-Amiri an “Iranian proxy” and referring to those next to him as “terrorists.”

You arguing with an ego. If Trump said the world was round, he'd be a flat earther. They hate everything they don't agree with, especially the truth.

•••
•••
I guess being blind and stupid as yourself gives you the reason to take sides but damn jb you make aoc look like a genius lol

Oh..Ben Rhodes.says we can totally trust Iran not to build a nuke.

Iranian leadership are end-timers. They believe they will bring about the end of the world and God will reward them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh..Ben Rhodes.says we can totally trust Iran not to build a nuke.

Iranian leadership are end-timers. They believe they will bring about the end of the world and God will reward them.

There are pictures of Soleimani burned d*ck at the airport... trust me he ain't getting ANY reward LMAO

Last edited:
•••
...We've been over this ™

--------------
Internet experts - Richard Grenall, haha.

Richard Grenell
Richard Allen Grenell is the current United States Ambassador to Germany. He is the longest serving U.S. spokesman at the United Nations

Right... You're the real expert.

IAEA Says Iran Abiding by Nuclear Deal

“Iran is implementing its nuclear commitments,” said Yukiya Amano, director-general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), in March 4 remarks to the agency’s Board of Governors. Amano urged Tehran to continue adhering to the deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)."

https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2019-04/news/iaea-says-iran-abiding-nuclear-deal

For you, Drago and the other Trumpers. Keeping this as simple as possible, just choose A or B.

Would you rather:

A. have inspections

B. not have inspections

•••
There are pictures of Soleimani burned d*ck at the airport.

Like I said

Richard Grenell
Richard Allen Grenell is the current United States Ambassador to Germany. He is the longest serving U.S. spokesman at the United Nations

Right... You're the real expert.

I didn't quote myself, I'm not that organization. Try using better sources. You know, those actually doing the inspections.

C'mon:

Would you rather:

A. have inspections

B. not have inspections

Last edited:
•••
Hey Enlytend and Lennco... there's a candlelight vigil for Qassem Soleimani in downtown Teheran, I mean Toronto, for the Iranian terrorist general. Oooops, that you may be interested in participating. Actually, I shouldn't have called him a terrorist as the Canadian police could arrest me for "Breach of Peace"

Yes that's right... the Canadian Mounted Pussies will arrest anyone who calls Soleimani or Bin Laden a "terrorist"

I wouldn't have believed it, if it wasn't on video...
When you don't live here in the US you don't have to worry about repercussions from such actions.

I made is very clear that Soleimani was a POS and the world is million times better off without him them with him.

With that said what Trump did was for his own personal gain. (Wag the Dog)
Trump doesn't care about what happens to America and Americans. He cares about Donald Trump and if that means opening up a can of worms that will cost us many lives and possibly go to war to help his cause then so be it as far as he is concerned.

Does the End justify the means?
We will see soon enough.

•••
@enlytend @lennco

if you won't believe the Sec. of State, maybe you'll believe Obama's DHS Sec.

Johnson: Soleimani was a "lawful military objective" & the President had "ample domestic legal authority to take him out"

•••
There are pictures of Soleimani burned d*ck at the airport... trust me here ain't getting ANY reward LMAO

I just surprised JB and Entitled weren't outside protesting America this weekend.

•••
I just surprised JB and Entitled weren't outside protesting America this weekend.

I'm surprised at your time management skills. Taking a break from servicing Trump and ok with things escalating. We'll see if you're still ok with that if things pop off.

•••
@enlytend @lennco

if you won't believe the Sec. of State, maybe you'll believe Obama's DHS Sec.

Johnson: Soleimani was a "lawful military objective" & the President had "ample domestic legal authority to take him out"
re·per·cus·sion
/ˌrēpərˈkəSHən,ˌrepərˈkəSHən/

noun
plural noun: repercussions
an unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, especially an unwelcome one.

•••
Pop off? You scared?

slipper.jpeg

Sand flies.

•••
Pop off? You scared?

Show attachment 140733

Sand flies.

Like I said, talking about burned dick and these memes. You're like a dumb kid. You're not looking tough, you're looking stupid. Let me know when Barron goes over there. I think you enjoy the show, but bad decisions have real consequences. I guess you miss flag draped coffins.

Last edited:
•••
•••
re·per·cus·sion
/ˌrēpərˈkəSHən,ˌrepərˈkəSHən/

noun
plural noun: repercussions
an unintended consequence occurring some time after an event or action, especially an unwelcome one.

You guys act the like the decision to kill the terrorist thug was a off the cuff decision made without forethought. IT WASN'T.

The President and Sec of Sate said there were multiple threats against Americans in Iraq. Iran has been escalating the level of violence for months.

How about waiting a week before declaring the sky is falling.

•••
You guys act the like the decision to kill the terrorist thug was a off the cuff decision made without forethought. IT WASN'T.

The President and Sec of Sate said there were multiple threats against Americans in Iraq. Iran has been escalating the level of violence for months.

He's been a problem for awhile, why now? They said immediate threats, trust them. Where is the evidence? Is it real or is it in the box with the WMD evidence.

•••
Lt. Col. Ralph Peters On Soleimani Strike: ‘Absolutely The Right Decision’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/lt-col-ralph-peters-on-soleimani-strike-absolutely-the-right-decision
--
Tucker Carlson on Soleimani killing: 'There are an awful lot of bad people in this world. We can't kill them all'

Tucker Carlson blasted Iran hawks in the Washington establishment Friday, saying they have wanted a war with Iran for decades and that they may have finally gotten it thanks to President Trump ordering a drone strike that killed Iranian general Qassem Soleimani Thursday.

"What happened yesterday wasn't just another symbolic bombing," Carlson warned on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "It was a pivot point. Neocons in Washington understood that immediately."

In remarks earlier Friday, Trump accused Soleimani of planning “imminent and sinister attacks” on U.S. interests.

Carlson argued that many pro-war U.S. officials refuse to look at the important questions when it comes to conflicts in the Middle East.

"No one in Washington is in a mood for big-picture questions right now. Questions, the obvious ones like: Is Iran really the greatest threat we face? And who's actually benefiting from this? And why are we continuing to ignore the decline of our own country in favor of jumping into another quagmire from which there is no obvious exit?" Carson said. "By the way, if we're still in Afghanistan 19 years, sad years later, what makes us think there's a quick way out of Iran ... ?"

"This is very simple: General Soleimani is dead because he was an evil bastard who murdered Americans," Sasse's statement read. "The President made the brave and right call, and Americans should be proud of our service members who got the job done."

"Nothing about life and certainly nothing about killing is ever very simple," Carlson responded. "And any politician tells you otherwise is dumb or is lying."

"Yes, Soleimani was linked to the deaths of Americans. Nobody mourns his passing. But Mexico and China are also linked to the deaths of Americans. Each has flooded our country with narcotics from which tens of thousands of Americans die every single year," Carlson argued. "Not that anyone in power cares. So does that mean we get to bomb Oaxaca? Can we start assassinating generals in the [Chinese] People's Liberation Army?"

Carlson said America's leaders should explain how Soleimani's death makes the country "richer and secure."

"There are an awful lot of bad people in this world. We can't kill them all. It's not our job," Carlson said, adding: "It's pretty clear that things could start to move in the wrong direction pretty quickly, we're praying they don't, but they could."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucke...ngton-establishment-for-pushing-war-with-iran

•••

You lost me at "The President and Sec of Sate"

A Narcissistic Traitor and his #1 Ass kissing lemming.

•••
When you don't live here in the US you don't have to worry about repercussions from such actions.

It is very unbecoming, and somewhat sad, to see once-great America reduced to the land of quivering people who are afraid of their own shadow and will give up all rights and self-respect to the puppetmasters who promise to keep that shadow at bay.

The biggest military in world history, with troops in all corners of the globe. And people are terrified by the threats of some mid-East Mullah who can barely keep his own people at bay. I'd take any one of those brave young Iranians who have tried to face down the regime over 10,000 cowardly Americans who cry that "something bad will happen to us if we make them angry."

If it scares you that much, you should be in favor of someone who wants to bring US troops home from places they don't belong, and should want to dismantle that massive secret military industrial police state that has taken over the nation. But, no, the minute someone suggests that, they are a "Russian agent."

It's the weirdest contradiction. Like a 200 pound bully that goes around kicking kittens, and yet lives in morbid fear that they may one day be scratched.

•••
It is very unbecoming, and somewhat sad, to see once-great America reduced to the land of quivering people who are afraid of their own shadow and will give up all rights and self-respect to the puppetmasters who promise to keep that shadow at bay.

The biggest military in world history, with troops in all corners of the globe. And people are terrified by the threats of some mid-East Mullah who can barely keep his own people at bay. I'd take any one of those brave young Iranians who have tried to face down the regime over 10,000 cowardly Americans who cry that "something bad will happen to us if we make them angry."

If it scares you that much, you should be in favor of someone who wants to bring US troops home from places they don't belong, and should want to dismantle that massive secret military industrial police state that has taken over the nation. But, no, the minute someone suggests that, they are a "Russian agent."

It's the weirdest contradiction. Like a 200 pound bully that goes around kicking kittens, and yet lives in morbid fear that they may one day be scratched.
Great physiology, now why don't you say something bad about the way I look.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back