Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HCGre9s.jpg

•••
I said he is either going to be a Patriot or a Profiteer.

Trump is the Traitor that you seek.

More propaganda from corrupt democrat media.

Yesterday: The Pentagon only gave him the option because they didn’t think the orange man was stupid enough to take it.

Today: The attack was actually months in the making and was essentially pushed on Trump through a series of machinations to get him to say yes.

Can't wait to read R Maddow's hot take. 90% of main stream media reporting will be b/s for the next few weeks. The truth will be told by real reporters like https://twitter.com/cbs_herridge. It just takes time.

Last edited:
•••

Yesterday: The Pentagon only gave him the option because they didn’t think the orange man was stupid enough to take it.

Today: The attack was actually months in the making and was essentially pushed on Trump through a series of machinations to get him to say yes.

Can't wait to read R Maddow's hot take.
So you are saying they are lying just like the way you do all the time lately?

For Shame!

•••
So you are saying they are lying just like the way you do all the time lately?

For Shame!

You repeat so much irrational b/s your insults have become compliments. I updated the post.

•••
You repeat so much irrational b/s your insults have become compliments. I updated the post.
I don't even compare to you when it comes to insults. You are becoming the Donald Trump (ouch) of insulting people around here.

•••

Can't wait to read R Maddow's hot take. 90% of main stream media reporting will be b/s for the next few weeks. The truth will be told by real reporters like https://twitter.com/cbs_herridge. It just takes time.

Screenshot_20200106-114029_Chrome.jpg

•••
Democrats including Pelosi were not bothered by the assassination of Qaddafi. He was the legal LEADER of Libya.
--
Pelosi Statement on Libya

OCTOBER 20, 2011
PRESS RELEASE
San Francisco - Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released the following statement today after the government of Libya announced the death of Moammar Qaddafi:

“Today's news marks the next phase of Libya's march toward democracy. After decades of tyrannical rule in Libya, the world is hopeful that the next generation of Libyan leaders will bring their country out of this dark chapter. The strong action taken by the United States, led by President Obama, and NATO, the United Nations and the Arab League proves the power of the world community working together.

“The United States has and will continue to work with the Libyan people to achieve their aspirations for freedom, a democratic government and the rule of law.”

•••
I don't even compare to you when it comes to insults. You are becoming the Donald Trump (ouch) of insulting people around here.

Was that insulting or the the truth? Maybe re-evaluate your hatred of everything Trump does. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:
•••
Was that insulting or the the truth? Maybe re-evaluate your hatred of everything Trump does. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Both.

And I just took 30 seconds to re-evaluate my dislike of Trump and......I still don't like him :xf.grin:

•••
Both.

And I just took 30 seconds to re-evaluate my dislike of Trump and......I still don't like him :xf.grin:

You don't dislike him, you HATE him.

•••
You don't dislike him, you HATE him.
I have never said I hate him. I hate him being President and I do not like the man.

You Hate Liberal, Democrats, Women, Immigrants, Gays and Transgendered

•••
I have never said I hate him. I hate him being President and I do not like the man.

You Hate Liberal, Democrats, Women, Immigrants, Gays and Transgendered

You attack Trump personally almost everyday.
1) You're in denial,.
2) You're being defensive.

I'm frustrated and infuriated by democrats. Pointing out hypocrisy and bad behavior isn't hate.

As for the the rest of your list, as I said you being defensive and falling back to the liberal go to response. Any criticism is racist.

Last edited:
•••
You attack Trump personally almost everyday.
1) You're in denial,.

I'm frustrated and infuriated by democrats. Pointing out hypocrisy and bad behavior isn't hate.

As for the the rest of your list, as I said you being defensive and falling back to the liberal go to response. Any criticism is racist.
Nice spin mr-defensive :xf.laugh:

Now, let us all hear you say you Do Not Hate Liberal, Democrats, Women, Immigrants, Gays and Transgendered.

•••
•••
UPDATE: Secretary of Defense says letter was a ‘mistake’, we are NOT leaving Iraq.

Fooled me. I guess I wanted it to be true.

•••
Nice spin mr-defensive :xf.laugh:

Now, let us all hear you say you Do Not Hate Liberal, Democrats, Women, Immigrants, Gays and Transgendered.

I've never said I hate them. I hate their politics and the decline of our cultural. Forcing girls or boys to share showers / bathrooms with the opposite sex is bad. Men competing in woman's sports is dangerous.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I've never said I hate them. I hate their politics and the decline of our cultural. Forcing girls or boys to share showers / bathrooms with the opposite sex is bad. Men competing in woman is dangerous for women.
You attack Them personally almost everyday.
1) You're in denial,.

•••
You attack Them personally almost everyday.
1) You're in denial,.

Ahh.. now you're going to be a lying jerk. Thanks, I'll move on.

•••
I thought clusterf*ck was synonym for government.
clus·ter·fu*k
/ˈkləstərˌfək/

noun
vulgar slang•US
plural noun: clusterfu*ks
a disastrously mishandled situation or undertaking.

•••
Ahh.. now you're going to be a lying jerk. Thanks, I'll move on.
I am just doing what you do All the time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back