Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lzy said:
Just checking, what was the last payment you guys received?

I've yet to receive my Jan payments. :|

Anyone can answer this? :|

•••
lzy said:
Anyone can answer this? :|

Hmm.. see the post above yours.
January payment should be soon, but the question is if it will be delayed if Easter delayed transfer of funds.

Last edited:
•••
Our terms are NET 45 to NET 60, it was never NET 45 to 55 - so I am unsure of why someone is evening mentioning NET 55.

And the Paypal funds are pending right now, so they will clear at the end of this week and payments will be sent out at the end of this week as well.

•••
gorlov said:
Hmm.. see the post above yours.
January payment should be soon, but the question is if it will be delayed if Easter delayed transfer of funds.

Sorry, I don't quite understand the NET45-60 term. :(

•••
lzy said:
Sorry, I don't quite understand the NET45-60 term. :(

That means we pay out anywhere between 45 and 60 days after a month's end.

Update:

We now support every country other than Poland and Venezuela.

It's sad that we cannot find a deal for these two countries. But I am sure we will once our new version is released. ;)

•••
Our terms are NET 45 to NET 60, it was never NET 45 to 55 - so I am unsure of why someone is evening mentioning NET 55.

On Dec 18, Bodis posted (in this thread) that the terms changed to Net 50.
On Jan 5, Bodis sent an official e-mail that the terms were Net 45 - 60 days.

•••
verbster said:
On Dec 18, Bodis posted (in this thread) that the terms changed to Net 50.
On Jan 5, Bodis sent an official e-mail that the terms were Net 45 - 60 days.

Yes. It was never NET 55. Our terms since January have been NET 45-60.

•••
Hi Everyone,
Just stopped by to thank everyone for the support and wishes. Its great to see a community that really cares about a company and its owner. I promise to stay out of the saddle for a while and help Matt with Bodis. So any questions about payments and any other support issues you may have can be now forwarded to either [email protected] or [email protected]. You may see double replies for any questions that you have sent while I was out because I am reviewing all emails.

Thanks again for everything!

•••
Hi Anna,

Glad to see you are up and running. The reason we care is Matt and yourself are good people and we know you both are working hard to make Bodis number one. Take care.

•••
cfguru360 said:
We have tuned the feeds and now they should not be timing out when clicking on a link.
My domains are working perfectly now. Thanks :)

Matt.

•••
AnnaBodis said:
Hi Everyone,
Just stopped by to thank everyone for the support and wishes. Its great to see a community that really cares about a company and its owner. I promise to stay out of the saddle for a while and help Matt with Bodis. So any questions about payments and any other support issues you may have can be now forwarded to either [email protected] or [email protected]. You may see double replies for any questions that you have sent while I was out because I am reviewing all emails.

Thanks again for everything!
Welcome back Anna. Good to see you've recovered so fast and even better to know that you won't be back on the saddle for awhile. I've allways thought that horses look so much more elegant and majestic without human beings on top of them.

Take care

GIL :)

•••
Welcome back Anna! Nice to have you with us and healthy.

•••
Hi Anna good to see you around. Take care and as I can see you recovered well that is what it counts! ;)

•••
•••
•••
Hi anna!
Glad to see u back here!

•••
Hi Anna.

Good to see you are doing ok :D

•••
I am eagerly waiting the release of v2. My earnings this month has gone from meager to nothing. :(

Last edited:
•••
Welcome back Anna, I'm glad you're making a speedy recovery. Horses are dangerous, you should forget them and spend more quality time with your dog and your computer :)

•••
When people get kicked out of bodis, do they still got paid?

•••
teguh123 said:
When people get kicked out of bodis, do they still got paid?

Yes. I received mine.

Actually it depends. If you were kicked for fraud, then no.

•••
cfguru360 said:
We now support every country other than Poland and Venezuela.

It's sad that we cannot find a deal for these two countries. But I am sure we will once our new version is released. ;)

crap!!! :|

•••
What's up with findstuff.com and toseeka.com? All these are nothing but garbage arbitrage sites paying 1, 2, and 3 cents for financial, travel and other high paying keywords we set.

These arbitrage sites are screwing us over royally.

Last edited:
•••
You sure the name is tooseeka ? Tooseeka.com is just parked page on Sedo that only gets 187 visitors a month apparently

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back