Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
advaita said:
Or a hot dog without the sausage
Its like a cowboy without a gun
Its like Golf without Tiger Woods
Its like a woman without breasts
Its like Hells Angels without Bikes
Its like Bread without Butter
Its like Domainers without domains
Its like I could go on all day with these examples without pissing people off.

GIL

•••
•••
•••
I think they all sucked, lol. ;)

•••
its like parking without arbitrage!
:D

•••
texasgamer said:
its like parking without arbitrage!
:D
That was the best of all!

GIL

•••
Welcome back!!!

AnnaBodis said:
Hi Everyone,
Just stopped by to thank everyone for the support and wishes. Its great to see a community that really cares about a company and its owner. I promise to stay out of the saddle for a while and help Matt with Bodis. So any questions about payments and any other support issues you may have can be now forwarded to either [email protected] or [email protected]. You may see double replies for any questions that you have sent while I was out because I am reviewing all emails.

Thanks again for everything!

Hello Anna!!! Glad to hear you out and about.

Well since your staying out of the saddle for a while, if you ever come by the L.A. area, give me a buzz and I would take you to the track instead! (Santa Anita Racetrack) Lol!!!

cfguru360 said:
New members are not eligible for 100%, that was an offer valid only for those that signed up last year. Once we open up the application process again, all those new members will not be at a 100% revenue share any longer.

Hello Matt!!! What about reinstatements???
If somebody gets reinstatement, will it get 100% revenue?

Also, are you gonna be supporting .asia as I am confident that I got good premium .asias as I've learned a lot since my last domain purchase.

•••
GILSAN said:

Good. What about the PPC for adult terms, any idea ?

•••
would anyone please let me know can we do ppc campaign ads to promote
our parked domains at Bodis. ?
so far I have not joined Bodis yet because I see in the TOS that we are not allowed to promote via Adwords,etc..

thank you for sharing..

•••
Charley said:
Good. What about the PPC for adult terms, any idea ?
They don't allow PPC for anything as far as I know.

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
They don't allow PPC for anything as far as I know.

GIL

Matt will have to come and clarify this fact.

Hes not tied into any of the big 3 at the moment

So his other providers may or may not allow arbritrage

I know of a few 2nd level co's that do in fact allow arbritage

I do not know if Matt has any of these or not.

•••
Matt mentioned earlier that it might become allowed, at least when using some ad feeds.. But I think it needs some kind of setting (possibly available in V2) which you set on domains where you will use arbitrage. I assume this would then only feed that name with ads from feeds where it's allowed.
But I may have misunderstood...
He has also mentioned that when arbitrage will be allowed, it will be with a lot of restrictions, and closely monitored.

Last edited:
•••
gorlov said:
Matt mentioned earlier that it might become allowed, at least when using some ad feeds.. But I think it needs some kind of setting (possibly available in V2) which you set on domains where you will use arbitrage. I assume this would then only feed that name with ads from feeds where it's allowed.
But I may have misunderstood...
He has also mentioned that when arbitrage will be allowed, it will be with a lot of restrictions, and closely monitored.
The way things are moving in the domain business I would'nt count on anything thats said today to be valid in a month or two.

We have quite a number of negative examples that have happened in the past few months to show that this trend will not stop so soon. Domainers are simply loosing ground all the time.

GIL

•••
I would like to be a member!
When is V2 out?
April :?

•••
When accept new applicants?
I'd like to be a member.

•••
Here are my stats for March in comparison to February.

Visitors = Almost the same. Only 15% less than Feb.
Clicks = 65% less than Feb.
CTR = 4% (10% in Feb.)
Revenue = 80% less than Feb.

Hopefully we've hit bottom and may April, along with v2 brings us a turnaround!

GIL

•••
my stats are much the same GILSAN!! Heres hoping it improves!!

•••
Hopefully we've hit bottom and may April, along with v2 brings us a turnaround!/quote]

Even if v2 has better landers and all kinds of features, I don't understand how there will be any significant increase in revenue unless it's also in a better payout "bucket."

•••
tommiko said:
I would like to be a member!
When is V2 out?
April :?

no answer? :|

•••
tommiko said:
From what Matt has said it appears that v2 will come out in April. Lets wait and see!

GIL

•••
tommiko said:

I don't think even Matt knows for certain when he'll be ready to launch v2, so he won't say a date. (Other than "soon".)
I know from own experience that it's almost impossible to say for certain until it's really ready, since things alway come up at the end that needs to be solved, delaying it. Then it's better to not say anything at all until you can say, "we've launched it now". :tri:

Last edited:
•••
quit your bitchin and get back to development! ;)

v1 or v2 won't make much different until things settle down with google and yahoo anyways....

•••
Is version2 almost out of the box?

I hope it don't start off with Dos attacks and those sort of downturn bummer news when it kicks in as it affects revenue, parkers, morale and those sort of stuffs!

•••
I have a lot of faith in bodis. I hope V2 will be revolutionary. :)

•••
I have a lot of faith in it as well. But that's why it is taking so long to come out, because it is such a big release and there are so many new things.

sf2010 said:
v1 or v2 won't make much different until things settle down with google and yahoo anyways....

I wouldn't say that. I think there will be major revenue improvements for some. Maybe not all, but for many it will.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back