Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Artful - that looks like a Namedrive page - my adbux page in my sig is also Namedrive - their pages look good but I still prefer Bodis

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Matt,

Is that an example of Bodis v2? If not, where is that domain parked?

BTW, that domain works fine here (Colorado, USA) as well, and it looks like a great and very well designed parking page - fully optimized for click throughs.
Yeah, it's a NameDrive page. I kept getting an error after clicking a landing page link so i moved it to Namedrive.

advaita said:
Matt I keep getting the following error message on a number of my pages when I click on the links on the left - I think this is the same error message that someone else mentioned a couple of days ago
That was the error i was getting.

•••
nu-money said:
Yeah, it's a NameDrive page. I kept getting an error after clicking a landing page link so i moved it to Namedrive.
Thx.

•••
Whois says it's a FastPark page. Is that NameDrive?

•••
Yes - fastpark.net is the Namedrive name servers

•••
servers

Hey Guys,

How do you find out which servers belong to which service ?

I mean is there a 'Server resolve' kinda thing out there which will tell
you ?

•••
I think they usually have the name in the server name - bodis is bodis, parked is parked, sedo has sedo in there too - as for the others I don't know - I know fastpark is namedrive 'cause I use them - mayb eyou could ut any unknown ones into Google and see what comes up ?

Matt I got the same error message as mentioned above on MadeiraRealEstate.net - any idea what's going on ? It means that anyone visiting the name can't get passed the first page.

•••
advaita said:
Matt I got the same error message as mentioned above on MadeiraRealEstate.net - any idea what's going on ? It means that anyone visiting the name can't get passed the first page.
Your MadeiraRealEstate.net loads perfectly without any errors here in Madeira Island were I live. Some of the ads are relevant and others not.

Wish I had property to sell. BTW the photo on the landing page is not of Madeira. If you want I can e-mail some Madeira pics to you as I have tons of them.

GIL :)

•••
Thanks for the info Gil - pm sent

•••
Hmm...

I am still unable to access any links from the landing page of my domains, e.g. fexg.com. However, my domains are still getting traffic and clicks. Maybe there is a temporary problem with accessing the links from certain locations, e.g. I'm in UK.

Ok, tried accessing the links using this proxy: hidemyass.com

The links now resolve to ads perfectly :)

Clearly there is a problem with some locations at the moment. Updates would be very much appreciated Matt.

Matt.

•••
I am still unable to access any links from the landing page of my domains, e.g. fexg.com.

FYI--your page comes up fine for me (in Alaska)....and the ads look spot on topic.

•••
Hi Matt, ever since Ask lost the Google feed, my earnings at Bodis has tanked. Do you have any plans to subscribe to the Yahoo feed, and the Microsoft feed (whatever they call it)? Do you also have plans to subscribe to the Google feed, like NameDrive, Fabulous, Sedo and the likes?

Last edited:
•••
PowerUp said:
ever since Ask lost the Google feed, my earnings at Bodis has tanked

Same has happened to me at Parked.

•••
We have tuned the feeds and now they should not be timing out when clicking on a link. Yes the earnings should increase a lot when we release v2, soon.

•••
Does Bodis have any way to track inquiries? While I don't mind getting odd requests by people who mistake the "inquiry" as a way to ask questions, I'm getting tired of one person who sends threats and such because he doesn't like parking pages.

•••
verbster said:
Does Bodis have any way to track inquiries? While I don't mind getting odd requests by people who mistake the "inquiry" as a way to ask questions, I'm getting tired of one person who sends threats and such because he doesn't like parking pages.

I believe that is what the delete button is for :laugh:

But seriously I would like to know the answer as well.

•••
Just checking, what was the last payment you guys received?

I've yet to receive my Jan payments. :|

•••
Won't they have a way or tracking IP numbers ?

•••
Tell us the email of the person who doesn't like parked pages. Maybe some of us will keep him/ her busy with our emails to him! We will say how nice parked pages are, lol

•••
Nothing to do with Bodis, but the nameservers "FastPark" isn't any company named FastPark, it is in fact NameDrive. Just an FYI.

•••
OctaneInv said:
Nothing to do with Bodis, but the nameservers "FastPark" isn't any company named FastPark, it is in fact NameDrive. Just an FYI.
Yes, "FastPark" is Namedrive.

GIL :)

•••
when will be this month's payment?

•••
its now net 55 so 25th of this month

•••
Tell us the email of the person who doesn't like parked pages. Maybe some of us will keep him/ her busy with our emails to him! We will say how nice parked pages are, lol
Wish I could. That's why I'm wondering if Bodis has a way to track e-mail inquiries relayed through them. This guy makes threats and spews ugliness, yet he hides behind fake e-mail addresses like f*ckyou@pieceosh*t.com....stuff like that.

I look forward to any offers in the morning e-mail check...this guy takes away from that, despite the delete key.

If Bodis doesn't track relayed inquiries, perhaps v2 will make inquirers validate their addresses or something.

•••
irishmat said:
its now net 55 so 25th of this month

I'm not so sure.. The funds take 3-5 working days to clear, and as the Easter holidays aren't working days perhaps we won't get paid until after 25th..

(I'm so tired :zzz: )

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back