Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dcmike77 said:
This is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. It's the holiday season and you're telling me advertisers are pulling back?!

Blanket statements like this without any supporting facts is how you can quickly lose your reputation here. I'm a sr. marketing mgr for one of the largest newspapers in the country and I know, for a fact, that retailers are spending more then ever right now to ensure they don't get left behind this holiday season. It's a very soft outlook for holiday sales this year largely driven by the struggling real estate and financial industries.

Advertising is NOT down folks. Bodis is just falling behind...

A majority of most companies advertising budget is spent during the Oct-Dec months.

•••
My bodis has also declined rapidly this month (down 80%), not that I was making a fortune but better than any other parking. I hope it picks up, shame to hear about some problems going on with clicks etc...

•••
When should we be expecting our Direct Deposit (ACH) Payments?

•••
websatis.com said:
believe or not i got it.

i have an one good name taking my %80 revenue and it is not for sale ...
Hmm, one good site making at least USD$8000 per month (you only listed xx,xxx so I assumed it to be approx 10,000). I don't think it's a euro thing with the comma since you listed 3 digits after the comma.

Why would you have such a site parked rather than developed escapes me. You could turn the marketing of such a name into a full time job. Of course, you've also only got 6 posts :|

•••
i am new here. yes. i am in domain business but only reading here not posting...
do i need to post?
i needed to post this topic because before bodis my revenue was $1.5k and with bodis it is $8.5k.

i am thinking to develop a site but have problems.
domain have 5k visitors but
nearly : %10 japan %10 usa %10 france %10italy
traffic. so what will be the sites language?

also i am not good in designs i need a proffesional help and this will cost me 5-10k.

so this is bodis topic not mine. thanks to bodis.

on the other hand my revenue is now 1/6 of the first days, still more than the others..

•••
websatis.com said:
i am new here. yes. i am in domain business but only reading here not posting...
do i need to post?
i needed to post this topic because before bodis my revenue was $1.5k and with bodis it is $8.5k.

also i am not good in designs i need a proffesional help and this will cost me 5-10k.

on the other hand my revenue is now 1/6 of the first days, still more than the others..

English is your best bet because it's the most important language and is spoken and understood by millions all over the world, and then when your site is developed you can add other important languages like, French, Spanish etc.

Here in Portugal most sites related to Tourism have, besides Portuguese, at least 3 languages (English, French and German)

GIL :)

Last edited:
•••
Regarding Tax & Payment

Need help!

Since my September rev exceeds me $600, Anna Bodis
confirmed that I need to file W-9 form which I filled out and printed on Adobe.

I will fax this. ??? Do I need to sign this??? since I already giving my tax id?
Or its ok to fax it without the signature?

Need quick response....help... as I need to fax it today and hopefully they can shoot my Paypal payment this same day

Thnx,

Art

•••
not good today,
i dropped from $20-$40() to $3.9 per day(yesterday)

same traffic almost same clicks...

Matt, is this expected?

•••
When is this going to end Matt? I went from making low xx a day to today at 0.87 my adult names at parkingpanel made 3 times that on half the clicks?

•••
Yesterday - my all time low with Bodis.
The same 20 domains that earned $5.61 on sept.16th earned exactly $0.00 yesterday.

Moving most out - sorry Matt - can't take it anymore.

•••
•••
trlsker01 said:
Need help!

Since my September rev exceeds me $600, Anna Bodis
confirmed that I need to file W-9 form which I filled out and printed on Adobe.

I will fax this. ??? Do I need to sign this??? since I already giving my tax id?
Or its ok to fax it without the signature?

Need quick response....help... as I need to fax it today and hopefully they can shoot my Paypal payment this same day

Thnx,

Art
I'd take this up with Anna. But if it has a spot for your signature, I'd say the government wants the signature :) Also, I would fax it. Email is NOT secure.

websatis.com said:
do i need to post?

No critisism intended, it's just that you get "pretenders" with throw away accounts (e.g., low post counts) who pop in claiming they are making a zillion dollars.

If you are in fact making $8k per month on the domain, having it developed would be a good investment. Spend the $5k on a college student looking to improve their resume. Then hire some people to handle the translation (also at the college). Having real content will only improve your click rates. It would seem to me to be a wise investment. It really depends upon the name. If the name is only hot now (something out of the news) then just parking it might be ok. Care to share the name?

Last edited:
•••
Babu said:
the worst day ever :(

Agreed, today was the first time my earnings were under $10. *Now* I am starting to worry... :-/

•••
Out of curiosity? My revenue with Bodis has been really dismal. I am concerned whether or not 100% of the revenue is given to me for my work.

When will Bodis have full disclosure into it's books? How do we know Bodis is not keeping the money and giving us crumbs?

I think if someone says that they are giving away 100% of their revenue then they must also prove it.

For the most part though, I'm looking to move away from Bodis altogether and find some other alternative. I've been playing gunea pig way too much and am getting fed up. Anyone with any good suggestions on a better parking program please let me know.

Not sure about you guys, but something fishy is going on with Bodis. For instance, how with their revenue plan are they able to expand if they don't make any money? And why are our revenues now in the toilet? These are big questions that I feel need explanation.

Doesn't anyone else feel that Bodis is somehow ripping them off?

- Bob

•••
and I got a 1 cent click on a child support domain....I am sure that is not 100 %...This domain usually has 90 - 1.20 $ click

•••
gorilla_bob said:

For the most part though, I'm looking to move away from Bodis altogether and find some other alternative. I've been playing gunea pig way too much and am getting fed up. Anyone with any good suggestions on a better parking program please let me know.

- Bob
Bob,

I have been having great success with Parked.com, and they HAVE customer service.

Last edited:
•••
gorilla_bob said:
Out of curiosity? My revenue with Bodis has been really dismal. I am concerned whether or not 100% of the revenue is given to me for my work.

When will Bodis have full disclosure into it's books? How do we know Bodis is not keeping the money and giving us crumbs?

I think if someone says that they are giving away 100% of their revenue then they must also prove it.

Not sure about you guys, but something fishy is going on with Bodis. For instance, how with their revenue plan are they able to expand if they don't make any money? And why are our revenues now in the toilet? These are big questions that I feel need explanation.

- Bob

Matt knows that if he rips anybody off at this stage, he'll lose all credibility, not to mention all his customers. He's literally hanging by the threads here, and ripping people off won't really help him if he intends to stay in this business for long (which I really presume he does). He'll get nowhere by ripping anybody. On the contrary, I feel he's just having troubles with Ask.com

•••
I'd love to agree with you sashas ... but people have to be scratching their head to see where is Bodis making it's money from and how they are not only able to support themselves but to expand by hiring more people?

It really does not make any sense from a business standpoint. Throughout this 1000 page thread, we have still yet to hear how Bodis is making money.

And with the amount of money that we made in September to where we are all right now... it leaves people to wonder.

I alone lost x,xxx because Bodis said they would not pay it. I'm sure other people have lost money... also this is when I started to notice that Bodis was hiring more people... the same time that they jipped us out of our funds.

- Bob

•••
I have yet to receive my payment via PayPal.

I was an initial supporter of Bodis, one of the first few members, and have backed bodis the whole way. This is no more.

I am leaving Bodis until they get their act together.

I have a small portion of my portfolio at Bodis, about 20 names. The entire portfolio there is making less than some of my other SINGLE names at NameDrive, even with less than half the traffic of the Bodis names.

I have seen in the last few weeks my revenue drop nearly 65-80%.

So for now:

Farewell Bodis

-Octane

•••
I made more money in Aug, Sept & Oct with Bodis then I have with any other parking company. That's why I moved my names to Bodis like many others. My earnings for Nov are much lower. I am staying with Bodis and am looking forward to v2 and hopefully higher earnings per clicks.

Bob asked some good questions that Matt should answer.

•••
gorilla_bob said:

- Bob
It's possible that the 100% payout percentage has been adjusted temporarily to keep the business above water. Sometimes in business it's necessary to make these adjustments. He has not denied doing this, to my knowledge.

As long as he's totally upfront and honest with people (which I like to believe he has been), I think Bodis can be the king of parking companies. IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
gorilla_bob said:

- Bob

I too is a big supporter of Bodis from start and continually believing that it will come around, but with the current trend has left me no alternative but to divert couple of my domains somewhere else, at least the ones that are not making any rev.

Put it this way, domains are like stock investments, you want it to make money for you, but when the rev line graph keeps spiraling down...
You gotta wake up, Sell! Sell! Sell! Or Loose Everything!

Until V2 or some waking words of wisdom from the community I believe is the best option at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
zurcsdomains said:
When should we be expecting our Direct Deposit (ACH) Payments?

:-/

•••
•••
Matt is loosing the business, earning a lot or not isnt now our interest.

He is a very young guy with no experience.

I hope im wrong.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back