Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
09/19/2007 : stats updated.

•••
Yes I see. Unfortunately, not much of a view for me :(

peace,
Vik

•••
When we pick a custom Landing where do you put the keyword?

I see on the auto is says keyword and you put the keyword in the box. But on Custom we can add links to the bottom but is there a place to add a keyword also or just that box to put links?

•••
Applied last friday to Bodis-got approved by monday. Asked a technical question on tuesday via email- answered back in few hours. Had a ball trying out the diff color combos, & pictures on my landing pages. Just starting to get visitors. And even clicks ( my report today). I'm enjoying this.

•••
vik68 said:
Hmm... don't see update for yesterday yet. Is it late? I only ask because I usually see it around 12:30 - 1:00 EST

peace,
Vik
Stats have been updated :)

Edit: sorry, I'm a little late...

Last edited:
•••
Did something happen yesterday? My revenue just dropped by 60%. I don't think this is because of good quality vs. bad quality because the cost per click stayed pretty much the same. However, the CTR dropped significantly.

Where there a DDOS attack or was the bodis system down for awhile?

- Bob

•••
gorilla_bob said:
Did something happen yesterday? My revenue just dropped by 60%. I don't think this is because of good quality vs. bad quality because the cost per click stayed pretty much the same. However, the CTR dropped significantly.

Where there a DDOS attack or was the bodis system down for awhile?

- Bob
Same here.

I've had situations where the landing page did not show and I got a message to the effect that server was busy. A few seconds later, upon re-try, it showed. I probably would not have waited if I were some surfer, as I would probably have gone to some other domain destination. There are also occasional significant delays before the individual ads were shown after clicking a particular category on the first page, or even after clicking twice. Such delay could be a possible reason for lower CTR, as the visitor may not bother to wait. Maybe Bodis needs more bandwidth. Excess bandwidth costs little compared to lost traffic, clicks and revenues.

•••
I still haven't received payment yet and it is now September 20th. I was informed I would receive payment at the most 48 hours ago and I still haven't received it.

I'm waiting for my wire payment, Matt. Please update me on whats going on.

•••
PeterX said:
I was told gambling domains are OK and I have added them to Bodis.
I thought so too, but I got zero revenues on ones that did well elsewhere. So I am moving them back out.

blaknite said:
If you have 100 people visit your site and 99 of them leave without clicking on anything you are pretty much the definition of low quality.
Well, if that's the case, then it can unfairly penalize superb content.

For if visitors find the content you wrote answered all their questions or needs, better than the links could, then there is no reason to click. Here, you provide top-notch content that obviates further inquiry or exploration by the visitor who then fails to click.

Result, high quality traffic, top-notch relevant content that does the job too well, but then you get penalized because visitor failed to click, when in fairness you should be doubly or multiply rewarded for providing super-relevant content.

Solution: Don't provide content that is too good and leaves no room for further questions or inquiry. Or else, if that happens, just switch to automatic landing page instead; no reason to spend time writing your best only to get penalized for providing superb information and solutions.

•••
Premium said:
I still haven't received payment yet and it is now September 20th. I was informed I would receive payment at the most 48 hours ago and I still haven't received it.

I'm waiting for my wire payment, Matt. Please update me on whats going on.

In the same boat....no payout yet, even though we were told it would be on the 15th!

A bit disappointed with Bodis at the moment...its turning out to be just as bad as some of the other parking providers out there!

•••
I'm lost. Has anyone in this thread received a payment?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I moved a moain to bodis the 17th.
On the 18th it had 700 uniques, 130 clicks for $30
On the 19th it had 690 uniques, 67 clicks for $16

Thats quite a difference isnt it?

•••
I hope Matt clears up the payment issues.. I'm starting to get a bit worried.

•••
John,

Same kinda thing happened to me on the 19th.... I hope this isn't indicative of more things to come.

- Bob

•••
I am just gonna test how domain parking works, and I will do it with this site :)

•••
I applied for an account over 2 days ago , but still no replay.How long is the wait?
I want to test if the revenue is higher than parkingpanel.com, maybe i'll give a shot.

•••
I think it has been asked before, but once again...will Bodis allow adult parking in the future?

gorilla_bob said:
John,

Same kinda thing happened to me on the 19th.... I hope this isn't indicative of more things to come.

- Bob

Come on...traffic quality fluctuates everyday...there will be some days when you'll earn $10, others, $6, and some, you won't earn a single dime.
Whats important is the revenue over a period of time.

Also, if the name has traffic from backlinks, expect it to go down within two years

•••
sashas said:
Come on...traffic quality fluctuates everyday...there will be some days when you'll earn $10, others, $6, and some, you won't earn a single dime.
Whats important is the revenue over a period of time.

Also, if the name has traffic from backlinks, expect it to go down within two years

Sasha,

This is a scientific observation...if over the span of several weeks, a set of domains has been generating on average a specific amount of clicks per day, and then all of a sudden the clicks just drop (60% decrease), then one would need to assume precautionary if there are valid reasons for concern.

Dealing with a product in beta, with discussions on server stability (DOS), ads not appearing, and talks of application logic changes..I do believe that one has a right to ask of such an anomoly and express his/her concerns.

This thread was made for open discussion, and I among many individuals here would like to see Bodis become a better product by giving our inputs and observations.

Hope you can join us as well. :)

- Bob

•••
microguy said:
I'm lost. Has anyone in this thread received a payment?
I got my payment about a week ago, via Paypal.

•••
Yofie said:
I got my payment about a week ago, via Paypal.

I got a check in the mail 2 days ago

•••
I'm still waiting for my wire as well and it's now Friday morning.

I'm sure Matt's working on it so I'm not worried. Everyone else has been paid and this is the first month he's had to do this. Let's be a little patient.

There's a reason we're all getting 100% payout and that's to cover kinks in the system like this during this "beta" period.

Keep up the hard work Matt. I'm sure this is your priority as well.

-Mike

•••
edited

Last edited:
•••
Just to confirm AUG payments would not go out until OCT correct? Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back