Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
THANKS Matt for the update and your continued dedication and good work. :)

What do you mean by "quality traffic"? How can I tell if my sites are bringing in "quality traffic"?

Also, gof, thanks for starting the FAQ. Rep given. How can we get it "sticky"?

•••
kev said:
could you maybe allow .com.pe names to be added? the nameservers resolve but i cant add them to my account :)

If you can enable that i would appreciate it :tu:

:hehe:

•••
When will you enable URL forwarding ?.

I have asked this through support and PM but no answer the last few weeks,
so i have to ask in this thread instead.

•••
Any possibility of getting a Meta Description tag? I really like how my sites have been indexed by Google, except for how the snippet displays, and that could be fixed right quick with a meta description.

•••
5) In the next few days those that are bringing in quality traffic will see some great rise in revenue. Those that are bringing in spam traffic will obviously be suffering. But overall this should make many users happier. Obviously we want to promote those that are bringing in quality traffic.

Sounds good. Looking forward to this. Anything that rise in revenue is good.
But looks like some other people's account is gonna get "Smart priced".

•••
Url forwarding is delayed. It is a lot of work and since we are in so many stages of redoing our code it would make really no sense to introduce the url forwarding yet because we'd be redoing the url forwarding atleast 2-3 times and url forwarding is actually a lot more work on our end than one thinks. I know I've promised it before, and it will still come, but will have to be another few weeks.

There are really no plans for meta description. The content on the page should be your source for placing relevant text. If you do a search on a parked Bodis.com domain on google, by typing in "domain.com" in Google, you will see the navigation links only. BUT, if you search domain.com + the content text, you will see that the Google description isn't show the nav links anymore. Just because Google is showing the nav links doesn't mean it is the only thing that is indexed. Although, we will address this anyhow to put more weight on content rather than the navigation links. One of my clients actually called and gave me a suggestion to improve this. Thanks Varon. :) And it will be implemented soon.

•••
cfguru360 said:
5) In the next few days those that are bringing in quality traffic will see some great rise in revenue. Those that are bringing in spam traffic will obviously be suffering. But overall this should make many users happier. Obviously we want to promote those that are bringing in quality traffic.

I'm a little worried about this... specially since the rpc has already fallen by about 33%.

Daily revenues for the first two days of sep. were ok, but been downhill since.

A lot more ads appear though, really must customise a lot more than I have.

•••
Quote:5) In the next few days those that are bringing in quality traffic will see some great rise in revenue. Those that are bringing in spam traffic will obviously be suffering. But overall this should make many users happier. Obviously we want to promote those that are bringing in quality traffic.

I will be glad to see this most of my names are bringing in 20-30 cents a click presently
no matter if it is a chicken breed name, or diamonds, or some of my health insurance names. 95 percent of my names have US/European traffic. I suspect those with traffic from India, china and a few other areas might get upset

•••
cfguru360 said:
There are really no plans for meta description. The content on the page should be your source for placing relevant text. If you do a search on a parked Bodis.com domain on google, by typing in "domain.com" in Google, you will see the navigation links only. BUT, if you search domain.com + the content text, you will see that the Google description isn't show the nav links anymore. Just because Google is showing the nav links doesn't mean it is the only thing that is indexed. Although, we will address this anyhow to put more weight on content rather than the navigation links. One of my clients actually called and gave me a suggestion to improve this. Thanks Varon. :) And it will be implemented soon.

Hunh. Sorry to hear this. Actually, the meta description tag is still pretty important in Google and Yahoo - in some cases, as much or moreso than the text on the page. It's considered a pretty standard SEO tool. Not sure why you'd want to leave that out.

Ok, change of plans. Thanks for the response!

•••
I still would like to know the definition of "quality traffic".

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:

perhaps its type in traffic that is quality traffic.

Not too sure either.

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:

For example eatingdisorders.com , this gets quality type in traffic.

•••
Charley said:
For example eatingdisorders.com , this gets quality type in traffic.
Well great, but that STILL does NOT define what "quality traffic" is! Just the name of the site does not define "quality traffic". What criteria determines that a site is getting "quality traffic"? From looking at my Bodis stats, how can I tell if any of my sites are getting "quality traffic"?

•••
ok thought i'd ask these questions, they may have been answered but the thread it way to long.

1)Will bodis be releasing a advertising network like adsense, YPN? etc
2)Will the people who signed up for bodis be able to receive 100% of the revenue for life, as i read on the site that it was a limited time only offer, i was just wondering if the people who signed up within the limit if we get it for ever.

thanks for your time

•••
mattonline said:
ok thought i'd ask these questions, they may have been answered but the thread it way to long.

1)Will bodis be releasing a advertising network like adsense, YPN? etc
2)Will the people who signed up for bodis be able to receive 100% of the revenue for life, as i read on the site that it was a limited time only offer, i was just wondering if the people who signed up within the limit if we get it for ever.

thanks for your time

Question 1. I have no idea. That question has been asked before but I don't think it's been answered.
Question 2. Matt says that if you sign up this year you will get 100% of the revenue for life. So you still have over 3 months to sign up.

GIL

•••
Well quality traffic is a combination of many things. I rather not discuss the details of it. But, the rating will be based on a per user click basis, so it is not like the whole domain will be penalized if it has some bad traffic and some good traffic.

The revenue for bad traffic should still remain good, but not as good as right now. And those quality traffic domains (such as eatingdisorders.com) for example, will receive the better revenue.

•••
ArtfulWebSites said:
Well great, but that STILL does NOT define what "quality traffic" is! Just the name of the site does not define "quality traffic". What criteria determines that a site is getting "quality traffic"? From looking at my Bodis stats, how can I tell if any of my sites are getting "quality traffic"?

I come to find out, quailty traffic means that the users that click on the ads showing from yourdomain end up buying, or dealing with that company. This is just a idea though, not sure if its true or not.

•••
For those waiting for checks I got mine in the mail today

•••
my traffic quality must be in the middle cos i havent noticed any difference lol

•••
Hi everybody

Is anybody experiencing problem reaching bodis?
I was customising one of my sites while the site get stuck...anyone else? :td:

•••
No problem with my Bodis sites today, and I just added new text content to some of them.

•••
Thanks for the reply

Back to normal now... but not the first time it happens to me.
On top of this bodis can't digest some of my domain for some reason so that had to redirect to Sedo... otherwise excellent parking site! :yell:

•••
cfguru360 said:
Well quality traffic is a combination of many things. I rather not discuss the details of it. But, the rating will be based on a per user click basis, so it is not like the whole domain will be penalized if it has some bad traffic and some good traffic.

The revenue for bad traffic should still remain good, but not as good as right now. And those quality traffic domains (such as eatingdisorders.com) for example, will receive the better revenue.
Matt,

Thanks for the answer and clarification. I basically understand now.

How does eatingdisorders.com KNOW he has quality traffic? How will I know if any of my sites have quality traffic? What can I do to improve their quality traffic?

•••
cfguru360 said:

I'm thinking "quality domains" in this case are those with good keywords that
offer a good PPC. My domains are just average to low quality so it looks like
mine will be losing some revenue.

That will make total revenue even worse for me. I starting moving domains
over to Bodis the middle of August. Until the end of August revenue was
really good. In September things started going downhill. Total visits are up
by 25% (added more domains this month) but total clicks to date for September are the same as August and revenue is down 25%.

This doesn't look good for the future...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back